A QUICK UPDATE FROM THE HOSPITAL^^

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

 


 
~~~'s POV
 
The hug was so comforting. It was filled with love and care. I completely forgot the reason I was mad at Kevin and my heart started pumping. I'm in love with him! He is my one and only love. I can't let him go. Right now is not the right time to tell him though. I need to let my emotions recover a bit. I took a breath inhaling his sweet scent. He is so perfect. I did not want to pull apart from the hug but I had no choice because I was not in the mood for a scandal. I can't help myself from looking at his lips. He leaned in, and I did the same. But as soon as our lips were about to touch my brother strolled in. T.T "WHAT THE H(WORD)? WHY CAN'T YOU COME HOME FOR A FEW WEEKS? WHY ARE YOU AT AN AIRPORT? AND WHY ARE YOU AND KEVIN ABOUT TO KISS??? ~~~~ YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR WORRYING YOUR OPPA LIKE THIS!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS! I FINALLY HAVE A LITTLE SISTER AND THEN THIS HAPPENS! YOU--"
 
"I can explain" said our Umma
 
"Umma?" said Soohyun Oppa tearing up and the  running to hug our mother.
 
Our umma explained everything to him, well almost everything. "Umma can you tell me something? Why did you leave appa and I?" asked Soohyun.
 
"Well Soohyun. Your dad, I never loved him. He forced me into a relationship with him and it was a very abusive relationship. He would do horrible things to me. Then I became pregnant with you. He was sweeter to me but U couldn't bring myself to love him. After I gave birth to you he returned to his abusive ways but he was always sweet and gentle with you. When I met ~~~'s father I ran away with him to America. And then ~~~ was born. You're dad had gotten contact with me a week before I sent ~~~ here. Telling me to send ~~~ to live with you or I would suffer consequences. Being the coward I am I told ~~~'s father that I was sending her here to study and then contacted you so that how you and ~~~ met and why I left your father" said Umma in tears.
 
I too was crying into Kevin's chest. While he soothingly comforted me. He was crying too. My oppa was shocked and tears started dropping from his eyes. He joined hugged my mother crying into her shoulder.  How could someone go through all of this and still be so strong? I cried harder into Kevin's chest  being extremely regretful of all the wrong I did to my mother. Kevin tightened the hug. I felt comforted but still hurt by my mother's painful story. Tears uncontrollably fell as I snuggled into Kevin's chest even more.And cried myself to sleep
 
Author's Note
So yup^^ I got sick. T.T and I am in the hospital.