Stupid

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

Okay so there is something wrong with U-Kiss especially Kevin he is 16 and he was stealing a glance at my s?? And Kibum oh boy I am so happy I kicked him in that unmentional place. I was on the bed I shared with Kevin and was almost cussing under my breath as you can see I am anti-cuss. Do to all the times I say fajita instead of the f word. Kevvin walked in. "Kevin you're such a bishop!"

 

"Huh what's a bishop? And aren't you supposed to call me oppa?"
 

"It's a chess peice and it means the b word you idiot. I mean what 16 year old looks at a 13 year old's s and then almost pulls his pants down?"

"I wasn't going to pull my pants down and it was a glance not a look"

"What ever I'm telling Stupid Oppa"

"No wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kevin tripped on a rug and landed on me our lips were touching and it was my first kiss. He started to move his lips and try to slip his tounge into my mouth when he was denyed access he decided to nibble on my lip making me groan and allow access. The my Stupid Oppa barged into the room after seeing Kibum on the floor. " Kevin What the (bad word are) you doing to my sister?????"

"Stop" I said blocking Kevin from Stupid Oppa.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked in english turning to Kevin.

"It-----"

 

Author's Note

Hahaha cliffhanger I think? sorry I don't know how to write a kiss scene I got the details from reading other fanfictions because I have never had my 1st kiss I'm only and innocent 13 year old. I hope you enjoy the story and suscribe and comment!