WHO????

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

XXX POV

"Hyung I found a girl!!!!!!!!!!!" I said

My hyungs came rinning over. "Who What When Where WHY?" said my eldest hyung.

"I found a girl passed out and according to her phone her name is ~~~~~~" I replied.

"Let's take her to the dorm" said the second oldest hyung. 

HMMPH this girl is kind of cute!!!!!

30min later

~~~POV

I woke up "Where am I?" 

I looked around me and saw 4 cute guys and 1 scary guy. "WHo are you?"

I looked under the covers phew I'm still dressed. "We are MBLAQ!"

My eyes widened at the name THE MBLAQ THE ONE THAT RAIN PUT TOGETHER??? SFIGSLFBSJSHAHSHAFDI. "HI? WHy am I here?"

"OH MIr found you collapsed at the park" said the scary one which was g.o. (A/N G.O really does scare me in real life he reminds me of a dad especially when he had the GoT)

"OH thank you Mir-shhi"

"Your welcome and please call me oppa I'm only 16 and you look to be about 13 ~~~~~"
 

woah woah woah stalker alert. "HOw do you know my name?"

"Cell PHone" he replied.

"Where do you live we'll take you home."

 

"UM I live in the U-Kiss Dorm I'm Soohyung oppa's HALF Sister. but I don't know where that is I only got here yesterday and can I please get my phone back?"

"OH here you go we put our numbers on it if you need anything" said Mir oppa

"I'll go call U-Kiss" said Seungho

5 min later

"Okay I called U-KIss they're on there way"

-30 min later-

WOW MBLAQ is awesome! They are so funny and I absoultely adore the two maknaes. Mabey this trip to Korea was worth it.

Ding

GO oppa opened the door. "~~~~~ U-KISS is here!"

"~~~~" my brother came running to me"Don't walk out alone ever again"

"YOu shouldn't do that" said JOon in english copying his Ninja Assasign role, making all of us lol.

"BYe Oppas!!! I'll come over again soon!!!!!" I sadi hugging all the members but when I hugged Mir oppa he spun me around like a little girl.

"Bye ~~~~~" they chorused.

 

Author's Note

Sorry for the late update as soon as I got to Vegas I went to MGM and I saw a bunch of groups rehersing and like MBLAQ saw me dancing and pointed at me and like stared and I like almost fainted but pretended not to notice and kept dancing. AND MIR WAS THE ONE THAT POINTED AT ME AND THEY ALL LIKE LOOKED AT ME WHEN THEY WERE REHERSING SAME WITH TVXQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!