What the heck are you doing

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

~~~~~ POV

Okay, I have a bad feeling about this I meand why does it worry me that there are Six guys with my suitcases. Holy Fajita. I have bras and pads in there! "Xander Oppa I have a bad feeling about leaving the other oppa's alone" I said

"It's okay ~~~~~~ I have left them alone before" 

"Okay then Oppa"

Soohyung POV

Oh My Gosh what the heck is wrong with these guys? They're playing with ~~~~~'s pads!  "Hyung what's this?" asked Dongho to Kibum holding up a bra.

"It's umm battle protection armor?" replied Kibum trying to act normal.

"Your lying hyung! You are a really bad lier" Dongho went up to Kiseop and asked him instead.

Kiseop turned red and told Dongho what it was. Dongho thought nothing of it and played with the bra and the pads. Everyone was having a blast with the pads and the couple of bras that fell on the floor. Why not join the fun??

~~~~~~ POV

Alexander Oppa finished the walk were in front if the door he turned tgey key and my mouth dropped My face was like all twisted and like :#|> "What the heck are you guys doing with my bras and pads??" I asked.

"What a pad? Is it this UFO without wings?" Asked Dongho holding holding up a pad.

"Yes can you guys please drop the pads before I have a culenary"

They all dropped the pads but then I saw Kibum inspecting my bra. "Drop the bra" I muttered though my teeth.

"Okay but your a big size for a 13 year old"said Kibum dropping the bra.

As if On cue whoever had a bra in their  hands looked at the bra and nodded in agreement passing it to the others. My face turned red and I gave up favorite band or not they are all erted. Kevin came up to me with a bra and whispered in English, "Wow I'm sorry. My hyungs are being idiots about this but your bra size is big for your age I don't mean to be erted but it's true" and handed me the bra. My face turned 5 times redder than before.

ㅇauthor's noteㅇ

Sorry for the akward chapter I have a slight case of writers blok any suggestions at all? If you do I would highly apperciate it. Pwease ^>_<^ Remember to Suscribe and comment!