8 years later

My Ubiquitous International(Idol) Super Star Brother

~~~'s POV

It's my 21th birthday party. Kevin and I have still been going on string he's going to turn 2 this November. kekeke I love him so much! I am sooo happy I decided to let my heart love him. U-Kiss has survived these 8 years and is now the #1 boyband IN THE WORLD! Everytime they make their comeback they get number 1. Nut sadly over these 7 years U-Kiss lost Kibum and Alexander. They were replaced by Hoon and AJ.But that didn't stop U-Kiss' strong bond. The 9 of them became the closer than ever. Today all 9 of them took the day off. I lied in Kevin's arms on the couch. We were taking a nap. We were in Paris and a bit Jetlagged. I mean we woke up at 10 last night and decided to go to sleep again. I slowly deattched kevin's arms and started to shower. Unfortunatley I forgot to lock the door. T.T Like FML! I walked out of the shower to see Kevin standing there with a smirk on his face and only his boxers on. *gulp I tightened the towel that was around me and tried walking out of the bathroom. Kevin grabbed my waist. "Oh no you don't" Kevin whispered in my ear as he turned me to face him, "YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME MY GOOD MORNING KISS!" he pouted.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran out. Over these 7 years we were still s. YES WE TOOK RELIGION INTO CONSIDERATION AND SURVIVED OUR HORNIEST NIGHTS WITHOUT HAVING ANY YOU KNOW WHAT! Well The idea s*x scares me. A LOT! I got ready REALLY quickly.

-5 hours later-

Kevin and I were walking to have dinner for my birthday with the U-Kiss memebers and of course my BANFF's and my mother and father . (They insisted on coming) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed.

I laughed how childish can my family be? "Thank You!!' I screamed back joining the childish antics. 

My brother ran up to me and lifted me off my feet spinning me around in a circle. "happy birthday beautiful!" he whispered.

"Thank You!" I whispered back. 

Kevin walked up to me. He looked at me with a loving gaze which I returned. He got down on one knee. My eyes widened in shock and my breath quickened. "~~~ we have gone through soooo much together. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the only one for me. When I see you it feels like I am looking at an angel. When I hear your voice my insides melt. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Will you marry me so we can spend the rest of our lives together?" said Kevin holding a ring in his hands.

"Yes, I will marry you! I love you too" I said with tears in my eyes.

Kevin put the ring on my finger and pulled me in for a pationate kiss. I heard our friends start whistleling. When we pulled away my mom and dad came to congradulate me. "Congradulations sweety!!!! Daddy and I are soooo happy for you!!!!" 

Soohyun Oppa came and engulfed me into a hig with tears running down his face. "I GOT IT ON CAMERA EVERYONE!!!!!!! IT'S ON CAMERA!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!" screamed Soohyun Oppa ruining my eardrums. 

The crowd laughed at Soohyun. He finds everything so interesting. It's so wierd. After every said their congrats and blessings. A slow song started to play. Kevin and I started to dance. "Thank you for making me the luckiest man in the world" whispered Kevin.

"It's the least I can do since you made me the luckiest girl in the world' I replied. 

Kevin and I pulled into another passionate kiss. And the rest of the day was a blur.

-Author's Note-

One more chapter!!!!!!! Or maybe two! I don't know if I should corrupt your innocence by finding a person to write a honey moon scene. I don't know. Answer in the comments if you want it or not! Cause I am innocent. I don't even have the guts to write the word s*x without a star.