Chapter 2

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Nara’s POV

    As I turned the alarm off, I hopped of my bed. “ Ungh!” I stretched my body and walked into the toilet. As I finished bathing, I walked to my closet and pick my clothes. Dark green loose shirt with the word, “ Hey!” on the middle and short blue jeans. I got some spare clothes in case Jaejoong tries to prank on me again… but I’ll totally make sure he will get it back. Then I heard a knock

“ Are you awake, Nara-sshi?” eomma poked her head in as she opened the door slowly.

“ Nae, eomma.” I got my phone and my bag.

    I followed her out from my room and to the dining room. Appa was drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper. “ Morning appa~ “ I smiled as I sat down. “ Hmm~ morning to you too” he smiled and continued to read the newspaper. I took a piece of bread and bite it., “ Nara-sshi, how was Jaejoong-sshi?” eomma look at me. “ I don’t know” I said simply and continued to eat my bread,

“ What did you guys do to each other?” eomma eyed me.

“ Nothing…”

“ I’m not expecting that answer…”

“ Uhh… we drenched each other…” I laughed awkwardly.

-On the same time-

Jaejoong’s POV

“ Oppa~ wake up~” someone shook my body.

   “ Hmm~ five ,more minutes whoever you are~” I rolled my body to my side. “ Eomma!!! Oppa doesn’t want to wake up!” Huh? I tuned to my other side and saw my 10 year old sister, Jia. “ Kim Jaejoong, you better wake up this instant !” eomma called out and sat up. “ I’m awake, I’m awake!” Jia turned to me and smiled, “ Com on oppa, breakfast!” as she hopped off my bed she pulled my hand tightly.

“ Nae~ oppa has to go to the toilet first, you go first.” I beamed.

“ Nae~” she let go of my hand and ran out of my room.

I stretched my body and walked into the toilet.. As I walked out from the toilet, I walked down the stairs but suddenly I stopped after hearing her name. “ Eomma, could I go to Nara unnie’s house?” Yeah… her name X( . I sighed and continued walking until I reached the dining room. Eomma look up and smiled.

“ Nae~ your oppa will bring you later along with Nara-unnie there”

“ YAY!!!!” she smiled and continued to eat her breakfast.

    “ Mwoh?! Why me? Couldn’t you ask her to come here and bring her there?” I gasped at her. “ that’s because she’s coming here later” eomma mumbled. “ What?! Why is she coming here later?!” “ You’ll know it soon, just bring her here after school”

“ B-but…”

“ No buts Kim Jaejoong, let me ask you one question… what did you guys do to each other?”

“ Nothing” I smiled awkwardly.

“ Eomma oppa is lying~” Jia smiled. I gave her a glare, but eomma eyed me.

“ Fine! The both of us drenched each other! Happy?”

-Both in the same time-

“ Huh…” Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kim sighed.

 

Nara’s POV

“ Eomma, appa, I better leave now.” I picked up my bag and my phone and walked over them. I kissed their cheeks. As I walked out of the dining room, I heard appa called, “ No fighting today!” I heard eomma giggled. “ I don’t think I can promise you that~” the main door was opened by one of the maids, “ Take care Nara-sama” she bowed.

“ Hmm, okay. Bubye!” I smiled and jumped out from the door.

   I walked out from the big gate as the bodyguard opened from me and walked along the road. “ Huhh… nice fresh air~” I stretched my hands and continued walking. I turned to the mansion beside mine and saw Jaejoong walking out sighing. When he saw me, the both of us give glares to each other, I ignored him and continued walking.

“ No fighting with Kim Jaejoong today… I think I’ll try…” I sighed.

 

-At SME High-

   As I walked into the school gates, Jaejoong’s car came in the same time too. I saw Hyorin and Minnie sitting on the school grounds along with Ki Kwang and Jonghyun, but Hyorin was keeping her distance from Jonghyun… awkward~.  “ Unnie!!!” I waved at them. They look up and smiled at me. They tell goodbyes to them and walked to me, I waved at Jonghyun and Ki Kwang who waved at me too. “ Morning Nara-sshi” both of them said in unison.

“ Annyeong unnie, yah, Minnie unnie is that a bandage that I see on your right arm?”

“ See, I told you to wear long sleeved not to make her worried” Hyorin nudged her.

“ Did you have a fight with another gangster?”

“ No”

“ Hmm…”

   “ Maybe…” I palmed my forehead. I thought she had fighting with gangsters but it hasn’t end, well, that’s my cousin Lee Ji Mi a.k.a. Minnie. “ Whatever unnie, let’s go to class before that Jaejoong annoys the out of me.” Both of them laughed.

“ You can’t make up, can’t ya?”


“ Never in my life!” I stormed inside.

-Classroom-

   As the three of us neared the door, I stood next to next to Jaejoong before I walked in. “ Move, I want to go in!” I glared at him. “ No, you move. I came first!” he glared. “ Correction, I came first so move!” I tried to walk in. “ No!” he hold my wrist.

“ Yah! I’m a girl, so ladies first!”

“ But I’m older, so me first!”

“ Fine! You go in for all I care besides you’re annoying the out of me!” I shouted. His eyes widened, I stormed away from all of them with shocked expression, besides class starts for another thirty minutes more, so I have the time to cool myself down.

Hyorin’s POV

“ Jaejoong!” I glared at him.

“ Couldn’t you both stop fighting? It had been nine years! You guys are acting like kids!” Jonghyun palmed his forehead.

“ She started it!” Jaejoong pouted angrily.

“ She’s 17 and you’re 19!! Look what you did, you should be acting being 19 not 5 years old!” I shouted.

“ Huh… I don’t get you guys anymore!” I stormed into class as I pushed Jaejoong to the side of the door. Minnie followed me from the back as we reached our seats. She sat next to me and looked outside the window. “ this is so stressing don’t you think?” I look at her.

“ Hmm… yeah…”

   She pulled out her knife and started to play with it. “ Yah! Put that away Lee Ji Mi!” I glared. “ Fine, fine…” she put back her knife into her pocket and looked at me. “ When do you think that they’ll stop fighting?”

“ Sometime soon, because I felt something is gonna happen”

“ Like?”

“ Well, I don’t know! Maybe marriage or something!”

“ Maybe…” Minnie mumbled.