Chapter 3

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Nara’s POV

   No fighting?! Like that will ever happen! He started it and I don’t care anymore! I ran up the stairs and reached to the rooftop. As I opened the door, I drop off my bag to the floor and look up the sky. I hate him.

“ I hate him, I hate Kim Jaejoong, I hated him the most in the whole wide world, and I’ll hate him forever!!!”

“ Huuh…” someone sighed.

I turned around and saw someone lying on the floor. Wait a minute, it’s a guy. He has light bushy brown hair and his skin was slightly tanned. He sat up and glared at me. “ Can’t you shout somewhere else?” “ Mianhamnida…” I bowed at him 90°. He stood up while picking up his bag and mine.

“ Kwenchana. By the way, are you Jung Nara?”

“ Ah, Nae. How do you know my name?” I gave him a questioned look.

“ Lucky guess. I’m Choi Minho, new student.” he smiled.

   “ ohh… let’s go, I’m going to my class, you coming? Oh! What class are you in anyway?” my God!!! why am I asking too much questions? “ Uhh… sure and I’m in third year, class 1” he tilted. “ really? Let’s go!” I grabbed his hand suddenly and ran to class.

-Class-

   I panted as we reached class, I look at Minho but he didn’t sweat! Not even a drop! What the- no time for that, you’re gonna be late! I opened the door and walked in. Minho followed me from the back as we walk in. But then I saw Minnie stood up suddenly.

 

Minnie’s POV

  As the door slide open, I saw Nara walking in along with… Minho? Choi Minho?! This cannot be happening! I stood up quickly and gasped, “ N-Nara, who’s that person?” she tilted her head and turned to Minho. “ Ohh… this is Choi Minho, he’s a new student that I saw on the rooftop!” she smiled.

I knew this was gonna happen…

  I walked to her and pulled her hand. I gave him a glare but he just smirked at me. ‘ Stay away from her!’ I mouthed at him. ‘ Like I care’ he mouthed back. “ Waeyo unnie?” she looked innocent at me as I pulled her to our seats.

“ Huh? N-nothing! Just, don’t get close to him…” I sat her down on her seat.

  Minho stood there like nothing but the both of us were giving death glares to each other. ‘ what are they plotting now? Now I must keep my guards to Nara highly, I’ll never let him near him.’ “ Minho!!! Good luck!” Nara called. “ Sure!” he smiled at her, but then he smirked at me.

“ Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Hyorin nudged me.

“ I’ll tell you later or maybe next time…”

  She only nodded and continued to scribble her notebook. When I turned to Nara, I saw her back to herself glaring at someone. I turned and saw Jaejoong glaring back. ‘ At least, that’s normal…’ but then I saw Ki Kwang kept stealing glances at me. ‘ what’s wrong with him?’ when he turned to glance at me, I looked at him and smiled warmly. Then I saw him blushed and turned away.

‘ what’s wrong with him?’ I smiled.

   “ Unnie, your phone is ringing…” Nara shook my body. I turned to her and thanked her. When she smiled, she took out her notebook, she started to scribble some plans to prank Jaejoong or something. I pull out my phone and look at the screen, “ Master Appa ;)” I curled up a smile, then I stood up and walked to the corner.

“ Yeoboseyo?”

“ Minnie baby~ Appa miss you! How are your cousins and the gang?”

“ Miss you too appa~ My cousins are fine, Hyorin is still the same. Nara and Jaejoong… still pranks each other and the gang are fine! But we all miss you too!”

“ Nara and Jaejoong are still the same? Well, say hi to her for me. By the way something must happened at school right?”

“ Wait appa… Nara, appa says hi!” she turned to me.

“ Say I love you to him!” she smiled.

“ How about me?” I pouted.

“ I love both of my unnie forever~”

  “ Yah… that’s not fair Nara-sshi?” both of us turned around and looked at Ki Kwang pointing himself to Jaejoong to Jonghyun. “ Yes, No, Yes. Happy?” Ki Kwang smiled and continued to what he was doing.

“ Hello~?” OMG!!! I forgot about appa!

“ Mianhae appa, now everyone is fighting over Nara’s love” I chuckled softly.

“ Hahaha, really? Everyone loves her, but I love my daughter more. So anything happened?”

“ I love you too appa. Nae, something happened… the son of Choi is here”

“ Mwoh?!! Keep Nara safe,  I think they’re gonna plot something… I’ll come to Korea soon okay? Say I love you to your mother okay?”

“ Nae appa. I’ll keep Minho away from her besides it this connects to everyone’s business right?”

“ Yes, it does. I hope she still has her fighting skill with Hyorin…”

“ Appa, of course she still has it along with Hyorin ;D, don’t worry~”

   “ Okay… I have to go now… saranghae~” “ Nae appa, saranghae.. bye bye!” then appa drop the call. As I walked back to my seat Leeteuk sunbae just came in. everyone stood up and bowed at him. Leeteuk sunbae bowed his head and walked to his table along with Minho.

“ Morning everyone, as you all could see today we have a new student. Introduce yourself”

“ Annyeong haseyo, my name is Choi Minho. I am from Japan and I hope you take care of me.” He smiled ad bowed.

   “ I’ll send him to hell if I have too…” I mumbled. “ Hmm? Did you say something unnie?” Nara turned to me. “ A-aniyo… you must be dreaming” I smiled but she shrugged it off. Leeteuk sunbae told Minho to sit next to someone in the front row, so I’m okay with that but Nara started to pout.

“ Why can’t he sit at the back?”

   “ I don’t know…” I smiled. As Leeteuk sunbae walked out of the room, Mr. Kim walked in and started to teach us. Everyone was now concentrated especially Nara and Jaejoong because they always have the same habit when it have something to do with schooling. I smiled and started to concentrate.

Nara’s POV

    As the bell rang, I closed my notebook and waited for Hyorin and Minnie finished doing her work. I looked at Minho who was starting to talk to Taemin, who was the nicest and the friendliest person in class.

“Unnie, why did you pull me away from Minho?” I asked as I looked at her.

“ I just don’t want you to get close to him…” she sighed.

“ Waeyo unnie?”

“ I’ll tell you soon… Now, let’s eat. imma hungry~” she went to her old happy self and grabbed my hand.

   I saw Jaejoong walked out from the class and I smirked. ‘ Maybe, I’ll prank him later with Jia(A/n Jae’s little sister J)…’ I smirked. “ Smirk doesn’t suit you Nara, it makes you look like an evil/innocent person.” “ But I am an innocent person~” I pouted cutely.

“ Huh, such a lie. You and Jaejoong always prank and cussed about each other and you call that innocent, how keep your face clean without pimples?” “ I have my ways” I smiled. The three of us laughed before getting out from the class.

-Canteen-

   As we got our food, we sat on a bench near the wall. Minnie started to eat and Hyorin just played with her food. She was thinking of something… her face looked so worried. “ Unnie, why aren’t you eating?” I shook her shoulder slightly and she snapped.

“ W-what? Oh… I am eating” she started to eat.

I continued eating, but I felt something bothering so I look up. I look around and saw Jaejoong along with Ki Kwang flirting with girls. Minnie stopped eating and followed my gaze. “ Yah, Nara-sshi, jealous?” she teased. I look at her and widened my mouth, “ like I even care~ Aren’t YOU jealous unnie?” I teased back.

“ N-nah~ he’s my buddy, not mine” she tensed up.

“ Ooh~” I teased.

“ S-shut up and continue eating” she look back to her food and continued eating.

“ Uh… can I sit here?” the three of us turned around and saw Jonghyun standing carrying his tray.

   “ Y-yeah… sure,” Hyorin moved her chair away and Jonghyun pulled a chair and sat next to her. “ Yah unnie, why didn’t Jaejoong ever dated with the girls that he flirted with anyway?” I look at her.  She pull up her shoulder and drank her water.

“ I don’t know, but I thought the same too…”

   The both of us stopped eating and stared at Hyorin and Jonghyun. “ Chii~~” Jonghyun felt slightly surprised and stopped eating. “ B-bwoh?” he looked at us with his round eyes. “ Why didn’t Jaejoong…” “ Including Ki Kwang does not date any girls that they flirted with?” Minnie cut me off.

“ And why aren’t you like the both of them?” I smiled.

   Hyorin stopped eating and felt interested in the conversation. “ See, Hyorin unnie is interested in the conversation~” I smirked and Jonghyun slightly blushed… what, he blushed?! I rubbed my eyes but the blush was nowhere to be found anymore. Hyorin turned her head somewhere, which was facing the wall.

“ Well, that’s because I’m not interested in flirting with girls and that’s really awkward. And about Jaejoong and Ki Kwang, well… maybe they’re just doing it for fun or something” he sighed.

“ So, you’re saying that you’re feeling awkward with Hyorin unnie?” Minnie smirked.

“N-no” he smiled awkwardly.

“ Why is your chair is far away from hers?” he felt tensed and turned.

   As he turned, Hyorin also turned hers. Both of their forehead bumped to each other and they winced in pain. “ Oww!!!” the both of us gasped and didn’t move. “ Kwenchana?” Jonghyun opened his eyes and rubbed Hyorin’s forehead. She nodded and also rubbed his forehead. “ Kwenchana?” she asked, Jonghyun nodded and smiled.

“ Yah!! Say sorry!” she turned to us and glared.

“ M-mianhae… but please stop rubbing each others forehead” the both of teased.

Both of them let go, blushing crazily and continued eating. As the bell rang, all of us went to our class and I don’t know why suddenly Minho grabbed my hand and I turned around. “ M-minho!” I breathed in and out. “ N-nara…” he smiled. Minnie turned around and glared at Minho. “ Let go…” “ I’m just gonna talk to her…”

Minnie’s POV

“ Kwenchana unnie… it’s just a talk, you go in first.”

   “ Let’s go…” Hyorin grabbed my hand and the both of us walked in. she dragged me to the back bench next to the double J and Ki Kwang. “ What’s wrong?” she looked at me. “ Minho is an assassin…” I mumbled. She pulling out her books but she suddenly stopped, “ B-bwoh?! How did you know?!” she stopped up with her eyes widened.

“ Sshhh!” I pulled her back down and I turned to the bench next to ours.

   Jonghyun was already looking worried, even Ki Kwang… that’s odd. I look at Jaejoong, but he was only scribbling his notebook. “ We’ll talk later…” I look to the front and saw Nara walking in with Minho. Both of them smiled and Nara walked to us with him. “ Unnie~ can Minho sit with us?”

“ No”

“ Wae~” she pouted.

“ Well that’s because this seat is only for three people and Minho was told to sit at the front” I glared at Minho but smiled at Nara.

“ Aww~~ Minho, you have to sit at the front, Mian~” she turned and apologized at Minho.

“ Kwenchana~ maybe we’ll sit together” he smiled but he smirked at me.

 

Ki Kwang’s POV

As Hyorin dragged Minnie to their bench, I saw her looking pissed off. I wonder what happened… as I went back lying my head to the table, I heard Hyorin screamed, “ B-bwoh?! How did you know?!!” I was surprised and looked at the both of them. Jonghyun looked surprised and look at them too. Well, Jaejoong was still scribbling his notebook.

 Minnie pull her back down and whispered something. Then the door opened and revealed Nara and Minho walking in together, the others started to whisper and smile. I leaned my head to the front and tried to hear what the girls were saying.

“ Yah, don’t they look good together?!”

“ I know right~” the girls squealed and giggled.

   I heard Jaejoong’s pencil lid crack and I look at him. He was looking up following where Nara and Minho was walking to and I look back at his pencil. He was squeezing it tightly and the lid was getting more crushed, I could see that his eyes was full of anger and jealousy… wait, what?!

“ J-jae ah…” he turned and glared at me.

“ Who’s he?”

“ Yah, that’s Choi Minho the new kid. He was new today. What’s wrong with you?”

“ Oh, yeah. I forgot…”

“ Are you afraid Nara will be taken from you?” I blurted, it was an accident! ( A/n I know that you did it on purpose Ki Kwang-ah~) Shut up author and continue!

“ What? No, who would be interested?!” he continued to scribble.

   I glance at his notebook and saw the words, ‘ I’ll kill you!’ ‘ Go away! Don’t disturb!’ ‘ Get the out of my life!’ he was writing it much more darker and darker. Hey! Jaejoong never wrote like that about Nara… he wouldn’t cuss her like that! Or is that for Minho… something is fishy here…

“ Jaejoong, are you jealous or angry or just cussing Nara that far?” I teased.

“ No, yes and I will never cuss her more than I wrote because this is for someone else…” he glared at me.

“ Eomma told me to bring her with me home later…” he said lastly

“ W-why?”

“ I don’t know, but I’ll just have to kidnap her into my car, easy!”

“ You’re out of idea aren’t you? But you guys are neighbours!” I just remembered about it.

“ I know right?!”