Chapter 6

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Chapter 6

Nara’s POV

   This is the most silent drive that I have ever had in my life. Just sitting here with Jaejoong in the car. While he was driving, his phone suddenly rang and he look at me. “ What?” “ Can you answer that?” I only nodded and pick up the phone. ‘ Eomma’ I look at Jaejoong, “ Its Mrs. Kim~” I answered it with a smile.

“ Yeoboseyo?”

“ Jae- eh, Nara-sshi? Back to the point, where are the both of you right now anyways?”

“ Umm… almost home Mrs. Kim we’ll be there soon”

“ Oh, okay!!!” then she drop her phone call.

   I look at his phone and gave it a weird look. I put it back to where it was and tilted my head to the window. “ What did eomma say?” “ Nothing much, just asking where we are… that’s all actually” “ Oh… keep your head of the window, you’ll make it much more dirty!” I gave him a disgusting look and put my head on the damn freaking seat.

*Phone vibrating~*

“ Eh? Who would be calling/ messaging me?”

“ Some stupid guy that likes you?” Jaejoong burst laughing.

“ Oh yeah? How about… if that person was my appa?” I smirked and put my phone in front his face.

   His face frozen and look at me. “ Oh, please don’t tell your father I said that!!!” he begged. I smirked and answered the phone. “ Yeoboseyo appa?” “ Nara-sshi? Are you with Jaejoong right now?” I look at Jaejoong and gave him a smirk. His eyes widened and he tugged my sleeve. “ Please~ don’t tell!” he whispered.

“ I do not promise!” I laughed.

   “ Nae appa, he is next to me… waeyo appa?” “ Ah… it’s nothing, just go to his home later okay? We’ll be right there…” then he hung up on the phone. “ Why do people hung up on their phones these days?” I gave my phone a look and shove it back in my pocket. “ So you’re not gonna tell Mr. Jung what I said?” “ Well, I don’t promise you that…” I giggled. He sighed and continued driving.

-Time skip @.@-

  As we reached our neighborhood, Jaejoong parked his car in the front yard and turned off the engine. “ We’re here let’s go…” he grabbed his phone and walk out from the car. He turned and saw me still in the car. “ Why aren’t you out? You love my car so much?” he smirked.

“ That’s not the ing problem Kim Jaejoong, how am I suppose get out from the freaking car if lock this side of the car pabo!” I pull the door handle couple of times and glare at him.

“ don’t ruin my car! Sheesh…”

   He opened the side of the car door and gave me way. I glared at him and walked to the front yard. “ Hey! No thank you?” “ No, I will never say thank you and sorry to freaking Kim Jaejoong…” I glared at him. “ I will do the same too for the rest of my life!” both of us cross our arms and glared towards each other. “ Humph!!”  we started to look at the other ways and started to walk to the front door.

“ I’m going in first”

“ No way, Kim Jaejoong! I’m the guest so I go in first!”

“ Puh-lease~ like you never come here, since we were young!” he snapped.

    The both of us started to argue about the past and everything until the front door was opened. “ Yah! Stop arguing~” Mrs. Kim look at the both of us. We bowed for forgiveness and she let the both of us in and we were like kids squeezing each other’s body in.

“ Yah! Stop squeezing each other! The door is big, you know~” she put one hand on her hip.

“ S-sorry!”

  The both of us started to slap each other’s hand until we reached the living room. “ For the love of god…  when are you gonna stop fighting and arguing like kids?” eomma popped from the living room and palmed her forehead.

“ Never!” we shouted in unison.

“ Oh, yes you will… sit down”

    The both of us sat on the same couch, but so far away from each other. “ Yah! Why are you both sitting far away?” appa tilted his head. “ well isn’t that an easy question? We HATE EACH OTHER!!” I hissed and gave a death glare to Jaejoong. “ Well, I hate you too” he pulled out his tongue on me. “ Ugh!!!” I angered myself and look away from each other.

“ Unnie!!!!”

    All of us turned around and saw Jaejoong’s innocent little sister, Jia. “ Jia-sshi~” I smiled and run to her. I pull her into a hug and sat back down on the couch. “ Yah, get your hands off her, she’ll get infected by your evilness” “ Nope~ but she’ll get it from you! Aren’t I’m right Jia-sshi?”

“ Nae, unnie~” she clapped her hands.

“ Yah! Since when you’re on her side? You supposed to be on my side!” he hissed at her.

“ Since Nara unnie treats me better than you!”

   “ Y-yah! Not fair!” he pouted angrily and crossed his arms to his chest. The both of us laughed at his attitude. “ Unnie~ can I go with you later?” “ Sure…” I smiled and pinky swear with her. “ Uhhum!” Mrs. Kim coughed and all of us look at her. “ Uh, eomma. Why do you want the both of us here?” Jaejoong was now staring at Mrs. Kim.

“ Well, there is a reason…” she smirked.

“ I know! And that is…?” he crossed his arms to his chest.

   Jia sat down on my lap and the both of us look at all of them. “ But before we tell the reason, please closer and make Jia sit between you both” we nodded and look at each other. The both of us scooted closer to each other and sat Jia between us. We all look back at our parents sitting next each other smiling.

“ The truth is…”