Chapter 15

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Minnie’s POV

I walk out from the toilet with simple clothing and towel on my head. “ Aigoo…” I look at Ki Kwang who was holding my phone, sighing.

“ What’s wrong Ki Kwang-ah?”

“ It’s Minho… he just knew that he was neighbors with Nara along with Taemin who was living under one roof as him”

“ Mwoh? Minho is her neighbor?! Wait, wait, wait! Taemin is her neighbor?!”

“ Duh~ you didn’t know?!” he palmed his forehead.

  Well… I do know that Taemin is a close friend to her but I didn’t know they were neighbors! What have I been doing for the past few years?! Oh, wait… I have been busy being a gangster… no wonder.

“ Well, sorry. I have been busy being a gangster/assassin/ something!” I stuck out my tongue to him.

“ Hmm…” he only hummed.

He was looking at the paper which was lying on the coffee table along with my laptop and pictures of Minho’s ty father…. Minho’s father!!!! I can’t let him look at them!!! My eyes when he looked at me with concern.

“ Minnie… I know, you don’t have to hide it from me…”

“ How did you know?”

He walked to me and embraced into his hug,

“ because I’m smarter than you! So I’m supposed to know what you are doing :) I know it involves your family and Minho… you don’t have to hide it from me…” he pulled back and pulled out his pinky.

“ Promise me that there will be no secrets between the both of us?”

“ I promise…” I made a pinky promise with him and walk to the coffee table.

I sat on the floor while Ki Kwang was sitting on the couch drying my hair. “ So what’s the plan anyway?” “ Hmm… we did made a plan earlier but I’m still not sure about it… so~ let it be for a while…”

“ Hmm… shouldn’t we be going to Nara’s house?”

“ Oh yeah!!! I just remembered that!”

“ Pabo… you’re always forgetful time to time!” he nudged my head.

“ Yah!!! Don’t do that!” I glared at him.

“ Yeah~ yeah~” he ignored what I said.

“ Ki  Kwang!!!!”

Jonghyun’s POV

“ Yeobo…”

“ Hmm?” she look at me with a smile.

“ Nothing…  I just want to say I love you”

“ I love you too… but what’s wrong? I know you”

I intertwined our hand together on the way walking to Nara’s house which was still far away ( Few blocks more x)) and swing hands. “ Ahh… I don’t know why this feels embarrassing for me but… where should we have our first date?” I blushed.

I look at her, who was blushing to the color of a tomato and look at me,

“ Ahh… umm… y-you decide that!” she stuttered.

She let go of my hand and walk forward. She was fanning herself and holding her duffle bag tightly. I smiled at her reaction and walk towards her,

“ aigoo~ are you embarrassed that I was talking about our first date? So cute~”

I hugged her waist tightly and kissed her cheek. She blushed more and slap my hand playfully, “ yah!! Who wouldn’t be embarrassed?!”

“ Ahh…-

“ shut up dino!”

“ aigoo~ don’t be angry…” I whined.

Her anger turned into a smile and pinched my hand painfully, “ I’m not angry… I’m so HAPPY!” “ Owowowow, yeobo… that hurts!” she only smirked.

“ Yeobo!”

“ What?!”

“ Girls cannot smirk!” I gasped.

“ Well sorry, this girl can!”