Chapter 11

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Nara’s POV

  I still wonder why I’m sitting next to Jaejoong… but I don’t care! I was happy eating my Toblerone~( A/n My no.1 favorite chocolate x)) it’s so nice of Jonghyun oppa to buy me five of them, I’m so happy!! Everyone was eating and drinking happily except Jaejoong, I scooted my chair closer to him and peeked through his shoulder. Ohh… he was planning pranks on me… no wonder~

“ Jane, you better eat something” I blow to his ear.

   He shivered and surprised to see me. His face my was few inches from mine, that I could feel his breath. I felt myself blushing so I moved away from him. “ *Cough* u-uh, you better eat something pabo” I smack his arm. “ I’m not hungry and oww!” he narrowed his eyes to me. “ Fine then, I’ll force you to eat!”

  I pull another Toblerone and open it. Jaejoong only smirked and waited for me what to do. “ What are you gonna do anyway?” he smiled. “ This!” I stepped on his foot and he winced in pain. I shove in the Toblerone into his mouth one by one and he glared at me.

“ Why did you do that?!!” he angered while munching the Toblerone.

“ That’s because you don’t want to eat”

“ That’s because I’m not hungry!”

   “ Oh really~ why are eating it?” crossed my legs.“Well, duh~ you were forcing it into my mouth!” he cross his arms. “ Ugh, forget it. Open your mouth!” he didn’t object it and opened his mouth. I shove one in and ate mine. As I turned back to others, they were looking at the both of us and with their spoon in the mouth. “ Umm…  okay~ since when you both act like that?” Hyorin tilted her while looking at me, then to Jaejoong, then back to me again.

“ Ever since this person was my fiancé!” the both of us hissed in unison while pointing to each other.

“ M-mwoh?!!!” all of them shouted. Taemin started to choke and Minho’s eyes widened, “ Taemin-ah! Kwenchana?!!” Minho started to rub his back and giving him his glass of water. Taemin nodded and drank the glass of water. “ Nara~ why didn’t you tell me!!!” he whined. “ I didn’t tell you? Mianhae Taemin-ah” I apologized.

“ AH! Now I remember~ Nara was engaged to Jaejoong… no wonder I felt something that I need to ask!” Minnie poked her forehead and chuckled.

“ Yah, Minnie-ah, that wasn’t funny! Why didn’t you tell us!” Hyorin pouted angrily.

“ That’s why I’m sorry!!!... ah, Nara-sshi. Can we have a sleepover at your place?” Minnie turned to me.

“ Yeah~ Nara baby, I heard your parents are leaving for a while. Can we?” Hyorin pouted cutely.

“ Nae, Umma.” I smiled and continued eating and feeding him.

“Ahh…” he opened his mouth and I shove two in. “ Okay… now, we feel weird that you guys are engaged and you’re feeding him. But can we boys sleepover too?” Ki Kwang look at me. I look at Jaejoong and back to him. “ I don’t know, you ask Jaejoong~” I smirked and continued eating. “ What? Why me?” Jaejoong looked surprised and pouted cutely.

“ That’s because I’m your fiancé and if anything happen to me, it will be your fault and besides if we ever did got married, do you want me to bring in and out boys into the house?” I pinched his cheek.

“ No, that would be stupid!” he angered.

“ And that’s what I mean. Now answer his freaking question!” I patted his cheek and push his face facing Ki Kwang.

What the am I doing?!! Since when I started to ask permission from him? I must be crazy!!! But his cheek feels so soft and chubby… I would love to pinch it until I die, but that would be crazy… Kyaa!!!! What am I thinking!!! Don’t tell me I’m falling for him, that would be crazy… but what if I am?

Then I started to stare at his face.

Jaejoong’s POV

   why am I letting her feeding me? Why  didn’t I protest or push her away from me? Lot of thoughts came into my mind until I felt a poke on my forehead, I shook my head and look at Ki Kwang. “ Hello?~ Earth to Jaejoong~” He waved in front of my face. Am I falling for her???

“ Yes, Ki Kwang-ah?”

“ Huh… can we or can’t we not???” he crossed his arms.

“ okay… sure” I sighed.

“ Yes!!! But  are you coming too?”

“ Yeah, yeah…”

“ Okay!!”

   Ki Kwang continued eating and I started to look back at my paper… what was I gonna write again? Huh… I totally forgot!!! Then, I felt a poke on my shoulder and I turned. Nara was holding a Toblerone on her fingers and told me to open my mouth, I comply and opened my mouth. She shove one in and eat hers, she looks so cute when she eats her favorite food… what am I doing?!!!

Am I falling for her?

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating!!!! >.< i have a problem in connection *bows* but i'll update soon ok? please wait for me!!!!

i luv guys ;) please don't hate me!!! Oh, by the way... please comment, ok? i was happy that you guys subscribe but i want you

guys to comment to tell me how was the story O.O Is it fun or it's crappy ?

 

Comments and subscribers are loved <3

p.s. maybe i'll update tomorrow... i dont know yet  D;