Chapter 9

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Chapter 9

Nara’s POV

  “ Screw my life!!!” I mumbled before waking up from my bed. I ruffled my hair before walking into the toilet. As I finished taking a bath and wore my school uniform, I grab my bag and my phone and walked down stairs. “ Ugh…” I walked to the dining room, seeing my parents eating breakfast.

“ Good morning Nara~” eomma smiled.

“ Please tell me, that I’m not engaged to Kim Jaejoong…” I sighed.

“ Umm… yes, you are engaged to Kim Jaejoong~” she squealed.

   I sighed and sat down. I ate my breakfast while listening to what they were talking about. “ Umm… Nara, we have something to tell you…” appa look at me. “ What is it appa?” “ Me and your mom will be having concert in France and we’re wondering if you could take care of the mansion” he smiled. I nodded and something came up into my mind.

“ How long?” I smirked.

“ Maybe a month or two? Is that okay with you?” eomma looked at me with concern.

“ Nae, sure. It already have been 5 months since your guys concert, no problem!” I smiled warmly.

   “ Chincha? But I feel guilty leaving you…” eomma pouted at me. “ It’s okay eomma. I can take care of the mansion, but wait… where did the maids and the butlers go?” I tilted. “ Oh. I gave them a vacation if that’s okay…”

“ Gladly! Eomma, appa. I better get going now…” I stood up and kissed eomma’s cheek.

“ Umm.. btw, when are you guys leaving?” I popped my head from the door.

“ Umm… later at 10 o’clock…”

“ Oh, Okay! Take care~”

“ You take care too~”

    On the way walking out from the mansion, I took the spare keys and walked out. As I walked out from the gate, I smirked and laughed like crazy. Yes… I have the mansion to myself, now it will be easy making pranks to Kim Jaejoong, hehe. “ Oof!!” I bumped into someone’s back and rubbed my temple.

“ Oww…” I look up and saw Freaking. Kim. Jaejoong in front of me!

“ Yah, you okay?” he gave me a confused look.

   “ Since when you’re being nice to your own rival?” I smirked. He smirked and crossed his arms, “ since you bump into me and I have a plan to prank you” “ Okay… aren’t you using your car?” I gave him an awkward look and out of the odd, the both of us started to walk.

“ Just for fun. Wanting to get fresh air…”

“ Okay! Who are you and what happen to the Kim Jaejoong that I know?!”

“ But I am Kim Jaejoong.”

    “ Such a lie~ chii…” I glared at him as we started to walk again. As we neared the school gate, I saw Minnie and Ki Kwang walking, intertwining their arms. “ Okay… that’s… odd” Jaejoong commented. “ I still do not believe that you’re Kim Jaejoong…” I glared at him.

“ Whatever you say~” he smiled.

“ Such a lie plastered on your face…” I smirked.

   “ Minnie unnie!!” I called her name. well, she did saw us… at first she was gonna run like crazy but then, she stopped and her eyes widened looking at the both of us. “ Okay… may I ask why the both of you walking together to school?” Minnie tilted her head and give us a question look.

“ If me, it’s normal. If Jaejoong, you could say this is not him.”

“ What do you mean this is not him?”

“ Well one, he said are you okay to me when I bumped into him, two, he said just for fun and wanting to get fresh air and three, he’ walking with me and kept smiling!” I hissed.

   “ Okay… So who are you and what happen to the Kim Jaejoong that we all know?” she turned to Jaejoong and crossed her arms. “ But I am Kim Jaejoong, aren’t I’m right Ki Kwang?” he place his arms in surrender and look to Ki Kwang. “ Yeah… what did happen to the Jaejoong we know? Are you a clone?” Ki Kwang’s eyes widened.

“ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I AM KIM JAEJOONG!!!” he fumed.

“ Now, I believe that you’re Kim Jaejoong!” I patted his back.

“ Good luck with your prank Jane~” I smirked and ran into the school gates.

“ My name is Jaejoong!”

-Classroom( English,1st period)-

   As I walk my way to the first period, I heard people whispering and giggling. I strode closer near the girls and heard what they said, “ Yah, yah. Hyorin and Jonghyun look good together!! My Gosh~ they’re such a romantic couple!!! I saw them feeding ice cream to each other yesterday!!!” one of them squealed.

“ Mworagoyo?!!!” I thought that loudly, wait… scratch that! I said that loudly.

    People around me was surprised by my outburst especially the girls beside. “ OMG!!!! You scared the out of me!! What the F-…” she hold her chest and turned to glare at me, but she stop dead when she saw me.

“ N-Nara???” the other two with her was even surprised to see me and what she said.

“ Yes?” I turned to her.

“ Oh gammit! I better go, thanks for the info!!” I left them in a shock expression and ran to class. As I slide the door open, Jaejoong and Minnie along with Ki Kwang was there already. Jaejoong’s jaws dropped as he saw Jonghyun and Hyorin’s hands intertwined.

“ You guys are dating and you didn’t tell me!!” he angered.

“ Yah that was supposed to be my line Jane! Umma!!!”

   Everyone was now looking at me as I ran to five of them. “ Umma!!! Why didn’t you tell me you’re dating Jonghyun???” I pouted and I hugged her free hand. “ Oh baby~ Umma did try to call you… but you didn’t answer, what have you been doing yesterday Nara baby~?” she smiled and pinched my cheek.

“ How come you call her baby, but not me?”  Jonghyun pouted.

“ Well, that’s because I’m her daughter! Bleeh~” I stick out my tongue.

“ Not fair~” he fumed.

   “ Yah, yah. I know Nara is my daughter, but Jonghyun is my cute jjongie~ but since when you’re a kid jjong-ah?” she eyed Jonghyun. “ since you call her baby” he smiled. “ Ehem, don’t forget the people who are surrounding you here~” Minnie commented and I let go of Hyorin’s hand. “ yesterday, Jaejoong kidnap me and then we went to his house. After that something scared me and Jaejoong to death and last, Jia want to play with me and they forced Jane to tag along with us.”

“ My name is Jaejoong!!”

“ I don’t give a damn~”