Chapter 8

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Chapter 8

Minnie’s POV

  When the both of us left the ‘Married couple’ alone, I drag Ki Kwang to a nearby bench outside school. The both of us sat down in silence. I must plan something before the bastard plan to kidnap anyone. I turned to Ki Kwang, who was tracing his fingers to the table. I can’t… I don’t want him get hurt…

“ What’s wrong Minnie-ah?”

  Ki Kwang look over to me and caressed my face. His eyes saddened looking at me, “ Please don’t look sad… I hate it” his eyes was full of hurt, so I hold his hand and smiled. “ No, I’m not sad Kwanggie~” I’m sorry Ki Kwang…

“ Is there a problem?”

“ Aniyo~”

“ Chincha?... want to eat together?” Ki Kwang smiled and squeezed my hand.

“ Yay~ Kaja!”

  I pull him up and dragged him to a restaurant. I’m so sorry Ki Kwang-ah, I don’t want you to get hurt because of this, and I don’t want to lose the person that I loved so much… I’ll protect every person that I love even if it cost my life…

 

-On the evil side of the world-

Have you found her?”

“ Yes, aboji…” the person bowed to the person who was sitting in front of him.

“ Hmm~ really?...”

   The man twirled his chair facing the window looking at the moon. “ I should think of a plan soon… this is going to be fun…” the man laughed and turned back to the person looking at him. “ You may go now.” He shooed him. The person walked out from the dark room and dragged his body out from the building.

“ Huh… why did I ever believed that piece of ?”

“ This so stupid of me…”

   The person kicked some pebbles on the ground and swear about everything. “ this , screw my life, I rather die than being in this stupid situation… Urgh!!!!” the person screamed and ruffled his hair harshly.

“ M-Minho?”