Chapter 17

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Chapter 17

Hyorin’s POV

  As we reached to Nara’s house, we met Minnie and Ki Kwang on the halfway. I always wondered why aren’t they dating O.O It always made me wonder sometimes… but that’s none of my business.

“ Unnie~” Minnie pouted.

“ That won’t work Minnie… what’s wrong?”

“ Ki Kwang knows about the plan…” she mumbled.

.

.

.

.

“ Oh, okay”

   It’s not like that I care or anything when it comes to Minnie putting her things… Well, Ki Kwang always found it and blah blah blah… so yeah~

“ You’re not angry?”

“ Why should I? when it comes to you… of course he’ll know” I smirked.

   She glared at me and reached for the doorbell.

*Ring Ding Dong*

   I heard someone stomping to the door and opened it.

“ What?!”

I saw a cranky Taemin, who was twisting Minho’s ear and Minho, who was wincing in pain. “ Taeminnie!” I gasped. He look at me with widened eyes but smiled. I peered behind him, seeing Nara and Jaejoong peaking from the living room.

“ Ooh… tough luck Minho…” Ki Kwang shivered on the feeling being twisted on the ear.

“ Same here :)” Jjong smugged.

“ Come in, come in! Nara’s inside with Jaejoong hyung ;)” Taemin gestured.

“ I can see that…” I answered before going in and straight to the living room. Minnie clung to me while smirking at Jjong. Jjong just look glared at her and mumbled some words making Ki Kwang punched him lightly.

“ Oh… Nara! What are you doing?!!” Minnie shouted as she let me go.

  I followed her gaze and saw a plastic glass blocking them at the corner. She was only sitting with Jaejoong on the other side with bunch of cushions.

“ What’s wrong baby? Open this plastic glass” I ran towards the plastic glass.

She look at Jaejoong and back to me, shook their heads, no. “ Ahh… what’s wrong with them?” Ki Kwang asked while knocking the plastic glass.

“ Bwolla…” Minnie answered while making her weight fall down on the couch.

 As Taemin entered the living room with Minho, who was still being twisted on the ear, I saw Jjong looking at me with wide eyes.

“ Oh no!!!”

   He ran towards us all, banging the plastic glass,

“ Nara!!!! Let me in!!!”

Huh?

Jonghyun’s POV

As I look at Nara and Jaejoong on the other side of  the room, being blocked by a plastic glass, I studied the problem… well, before all of us came… it was only Nara, Jaejoong, Taemin and Minho…

So…

That could only mean one problem.

Who was the scariest when it comes to shouting?

Well, Hyorin was the scariest when it comes to shouting… but she was with me… Nara? Pisshh, nope it can’t be her :p… so that means…

Taemin?

Holy !!! It’s Taemin!!!

“ Oh no!!!!”

I ran towards them and banged the plastic mirror. “ Nara!!! Let me in!!!” “ Jjong-ah… what’s wrong?! >.<” Hyorin look at me with worry. “ It’s Taemin! That’s why the both of them are there!!!”

She look at me with questioned face, but she suddenly understood me,

“ Oohh!!! Nara let me in!!!” she banged the plastic glass.

But Nara and Jaejoong shook their head no.

,,,

 

-Few hours later-

No one’s POV

   All of them were lying on the floor and covering their ears with  bunches of pillows beside them. “ is it over yet???” Jonghyun rolled over his stomach. Hyorin glared at him and stood up, “ Looks like it…” she groaned.

“ Ughh… that’s really crazy! Never make him angry!” Minnie angered.

“ I agree with you to that!” Ki Kwang rubbed his temple.

   All of them look aver Nara and Jaejoong, who was only waving at them, while eating popcorn. “ Hey, look at Minho…” Nara commented. All of them turned their heads and look at Minho,

“ Oh my Gosh, Minho!!!”

   They sprinted to him and fanned his face, “ is he alive?” Minnie asked. “ Minnie, are you that dumb? You’re an assassin and you don’t know if he’s dead or alive? Really, Minnie? Reaalllyyy???” Ki Kwang narrowed his eyes to her.

“ What??!!”

Shh!!!!” Hyorin glared at both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers....

Sorry for not updating, i have a connection problem and school... so yeah~ sorry for the short chapter, os so I think.... O.O how are you guys doing? everything okay?

I hope to update soon,

Comments and subscriber are loved <3<3<3

 

 

 

BYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!