Chapter 14

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Hey people!!!!

I'm here with another chapter~~~ anyways... I know that my loving unnie Acejunior21 is looking for Minnie's POV >,> but i'll add it soon!!! Please be patient T.T How was the story??? Please comment... okay? this chapter is most likely 2min i guess... I wonder where the readers go these days... anyways i hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!!!

Commnet soon~~~

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nara’s POV

“ Huh….”

I drop the towel in my hand and walk to the door, which was being knocked a lot of times. “ Yes, Taemin-ah?” Taemin tilted his head and walked in,

“ How did you know it was me, Nara-ah?”

“ That’s easy~ who else will knock the door like you?”

“ Hmm~~” he only hummed and walked into the living room. “ Nara, do you realize that you’re only wearing a robe?” he smirked at me. “ B-bwoh?” I thought of what he was saying and look at the nearby mirror… oh, I’m still wearing a robe…

“ Eeepp!!! Why didn’t you tell me?!!!”

I ran up the stairs and heard him screaming,

“ I dunno!!! I think it’s normal for me~~~”

  you, Lee Taemin… I ran into my room and walked to the closet. I grabbed a loose yellow sweater and black skinny jeans. I sprinted back downstairs and saw Taemin drinking banana milk.

“ Taemin-ah, did you steal that from the fridge?”

“ Why? it’s not like you love banana milk~”

“ Well, I bought tons of banana milk, cuz someone always comes to the mansion and stole the banana milk… I wonder who that person is~”

Taemin only grinned at me and continued drinking his banana milk. “ I wonder who it is~” he shrugged. “ Liar, liar~ you know it was you pabo!” I sat next to him and touched my forehead.

I still felt his touch on my forehead…

Taemin’s POV

‘ I wonder if Minho already knows I’m at Nara’s house~’ I smiled to myself.

I turned my head and look at Nara touching her forehead and I thought of something,

“ Why are touching your forehead? Someone kissed you there?” I smirked.

“ W-what? No!!!” her eyes widened.

“ Liar~” I smirked.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Taemin: Hey world~~~

Author: Taemin-ah! What did you do?!!!

Taemin: What?!!! Let’s pause for a minute, sheesh~

Author: You know the readers want to continue to read you Pabo! Get back to the story!

Taemin: Yah, crazy woman! Rest for a minute, you know it’s tired for you to think all day!

Author: I know that >.<

Nara:  Yah!!!! Why did you pause?!!

Taemin: Because…. My name is Taemin!

*Minho pops out from nowhere*

Minho: Isn’t that my line, Taemin-ah?

Taemin: Omo, hyung! Where did you come from?

Minho: Nowhere, now go back to the story.

Taemin: Shiro!!! *starts to run*

Nara: Author, grab the ropes!!!

*Author and Nara starts to chase Taemin*

Minho: Hello there everyone… Sorry for the interruption, it’s just he was so excited because it was his first POV… so yeah~ anyways… how’s the story? Do you guys know I like Taemin? Will he like me back? Should I hypnotize him to like me back? Why am I asking you guys a lot questions??? Jeongmal Mianhaeyo~ *Bows 90°* Bye everyone!!!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

   “ No, I’m not!” she pouted angrily before watching the television. “ Liar! I know you since you were seven!” “ I know that!” she sighed and look outside the window, looking at the rain. “ and you know that I’m your neighbor and it’s funny that Minho doesn’t know that!” I laughed.

“ But I thought he knows!”

“ You know all spies don’t know where all the people their gonna capture lives right~”

“ Well, some~”

“ My body is tired from all that cleaning… pish posh!” I rubbed my hand. “ Still no one?” “ Haven’t found who they are anyway… huh” she patted my back before stood up getting the door.

“ Let’s just see what happens next, then we could start a plan or something.”

“ Yeah…”

Minho’s POV

   As I told Minnie and Hyorin where ‘he’ lives and made a plan to end all this,  we bid goodbye and I walk back to Taemin’s house. I unlock the door and walked in.

“ Hello? Taemin-ah?”

“……”  no answer.

   I walked into the kitchen and checked the fridge… that’s odd, he doesn’t always leave his banana milk half. I ran up the stairs and check each bedroom.

“ Where the hell is he?!”

   His bag was lying on the couch, his phone was nowhere to be found and somehow everything looks new… really new. No dust, no anything. Then, I saw a glint of blood on the floor… no, no, no this couldn’t be happening. I grabbed my phone and dialed Minnie’s number.

“ Yeoboseyo?”

“ Minnie-ah, do you know where is Tae- wait a  minute… who’s this?”

“ Ahh… this is Ki Kwang… Taemin? I dunno, Minho… maybe he’s at Nara’s house already?”

“ Ohh, Ki Kwang… chincha?  What is her address?”

“ its xxxxxxxxxxxx…. By the way Minho, where do you live anyway?”

“ ah… I live at xxxxxx with Taemin, by the way why does that address sound familiar?”

“ Yah!!! You live next to her, you babo!!!”

“ M-mwoh?! I do?”

“ Yes, you do!”

“ Oh, okay… thanks for the information. Bye!!!”

   I hung up on the phone and ran towards the door. I didn’t care if the other neighbors saw me but, I jumped over the side gate of the Jung’s mansion and ran to the front door.

“ Omo! Minho!!!”

   I turned and saw Jaejoong looking at me with wide eyes after closing the front gate. “ Oh, hyung” I waved. “ Minho… whatever you do, don’t move!” he strode to me and pulled a stick.

“ Why hyung?” I tilted.

“ Because…” he poke something on the floor, then something jumped burning the stick.

“ Oh my!!!” I look at Jaejoong with shock.

   He only shrugged and gave me way to stand next to him. “ Is it always like this?” “ Huh… if you know her, then yes! You must know gangster’s tricks!” he smiled. He knows too? This is somehow confusing.

“ You knew she was a spy?”

“ Of course I do! ;D”

“ And you’re okay with it?”

“ Hmm… sometimes no because she always use tricks on me… but then again, I’m fine!”

“ Okay…”

“ Come on then” he walked to the front door and rang the door bell. ‘ Where is Taeminnie...?’ my felt queasy and waited someone to open the door. “ Ah! Come on in.” Nara gestured us in with a smile.

“ Uhh… where is Taemin?” I look at her.

  She pointed to the living room and turned to Jaejoong. They didn’t say anything… just looking at each other and giving glares, Meh… but those glares are fake… they seemed happy to see each other…. Am I forgetting something?

.

.

.

.

…Taemin?...

Ohh… Taemin, now I remember!

   I left them alone and went to the living room. I saw a yellow headed drinking banana milk, while drinking banana. “ I wonder where is Minho…” I heard him mumbled. Hahaha, so cute~ I tiptoed behind him and blew air into his ear.

“ Eeep!!!....... Hyung!!”

He pouted angrily, but soon then he ran to me and hugged me. “ hyung~ what took you so long?” “ Ahh… I met an old friend at the shop and chit chat for a while… ha…ha” I gave him an awkward smile, before he let go of me.

“ He or she?” he eyed me and crossed his arms.

Well~ Minnie and Hyorin are considered as a she right? At least I’ll tell the gender.

“ A she?”

“ Mwoh?!! Choi Minho, you’re not allowed to meet girls especially when buying my banana milk!” he glared.

Hah? Since when did I became his slave/to be wife/ to be boyfriend?

“ Uhh….”

“ Understood? You must tell me what the gender ok? Because you’re-“

“ I’m what?” I smiled ear to ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh.... why did i put a cliffhanger here???? anyways i've got to go now~~

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment and please do subscribeheart