Chapter 12

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Jaejoong’s POV

As the time passed, it was already end of all classes and it was for time club sessions. Ki Kwang was already walking out with Minnie and Jonghyun was sitting down with Hyorin cuddling… Okay~ why am I being left alone like this? I look at Nara and saw her packing her books and pulling something from her drawer.

“ Oh, yeah… she’s in the music club, now I remember…” I smiled to myself.

I don’t know why but my body started to move by itself and walked towards her. ‘Yah!!! You freaking body of mine, why did you freaking move??!!!’ I asked my inner self and slapped my face mentally.

“ Nara, are you going to the music club?” stupid mouth, why did you talk!!

   She look at me stunned and look everywhere except my face obviously. “ Ahh… is this a prank Jane?” she smirked. “ Uh, no. I haven’t bought the things and set it yet…” Why did I tell her the freaking truth?!!! She nodded and smiled, “ Umm, okay… now you’re just being weird or something happened…” she managed to pull something out from the drawer which was her violin.

“ Uhh… let’s go?” she asked and started to walk.

“ S-sure…” I reached to her side and started to walk to the music club.

-Music room-

   As she slid the door opened, everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and look at the both of us. Well, ok their faces were saying, ‘ Omo? Are they together?!!’ ‘ God made them together~ bless you’ and many more but it’s just plain awkward everyone was looking…

“ Uhh… am I seeing what you guys are seeing?” Yoochun look at both of us then to others.

“ Uh, I think we’re with you…” Yoona answered while the others only nodded.

   Nara only sighed and gave them a warm smile. The both of us strode to the nearby chairs which was next to the ‘Grand Piano’. She sat down pulling the buttons off the violin case so she could grab her violin out. Well, there is only one common thing between us… music and that’s it, okay maybe I was lying~ and pranks! Happy? But then I again something pop out from my mind.

“ Nara, I challenge you to play the violin with the song I pick!” I smirked.

   She smirked back at me and look back to her violin, “ Yeah, sure why not?” she stood up and placed her violin her shoulder, near her neck. “ Bring it on!” she hummed while closing her eyes. She breathed in and out for few minutes and then she calmed down.  I tap my chin and finally some songs popped into my mind.

“ Hmm… try to play SHINee, Replay” I smirk.

   First, she smirked, then she started to play the violin(A/n Lol, Replay violin version rocks!!! I want to try!!) she played it so gracefully and well focused. Everyone started to aww and impressed by her, well she is the daughter of the famous musician Jung Kyoung Min and Jung Minyoung what do you expect? Then the music broke and she look at me.

“ Done :) now what song?” she smirked at me.

“ Umm… DBSK, My Destiny” I grinned

   I think I saw her eyes sparkled because DBSK is her most favorite k-pop group next to SHINee. I always saw her squealing when it comes to them. She closed her eyes again and stated to play. I walked to the ‘Grand Piano’ and started to follow her lead. But as soon we finished playing we didn’t realized that it was already time to go home.

“ Oh! It’s already 5?!! Music bank!!!” she shouted.

“ Yah! Music bank starts at 6, you babo” I smirked at her.

“O-oh… really?” she blushed a little, but then she look at me.

   “ Come on, let’s go then!” she put in her violin back into the case, bringing her bag along with her and grab my hand running through the corridor. “ Yah, yah! Slow down!!! Music bank won’t  go away~” but then I felt a faint smile on my face  as she squeezed my hand but I let her be and let her lead the way out. As we reached in front of the entrance we didn’t realized it was raining.

“ Aigoo~ I forgot to bring my umbrella…” she pouted.

“ Chincha??? That means we have to share one umbrella then.”

   I rummaged my hand into my bag and pulled out my umbrella. “ Kaja” the both of us strode out from the school entrance and walked at the sidewalk. She started to hum some songs that I know, which was from SHINee, Life ( A/n I love this song very much!!). The humming changed into singing, her voice was soft and somehow addictive.

   I always like to stalk her just to know her weakness and use it against her, hehe ;) don’t tell anyone about this, ok?

“ Yah!!! Why did you let go of the umbrella??!!!” she shouted.

“ M-mwoh?” I look at the both of us were soaking wet.

 Nara’s POV

As I sang SHINee, life I felt myself soaking… and my hair are getting wet… M-mwoh?!! I look myself which was soaking wet and so was Jaejoong. Omona… his eyes look beautiful!!! Yah! There is no time for that you babo, think your health!!! I mentally slap myself before shouting at his face.

“ Yah!!! Why did you let go of the umbrella??!!!” I shouted.

He look startled by my shouting and blinked his eyes for a few times, “M-mwoh?” he look at the both of us soaking wet and went oohh… I get what you mean~ I flicked his forehead and pointed to the umbrella which was flying away from us. He started to screech and grabbed my hand suddenly, then run.

“ Yah!!! Let go of my hand!!”

“ Do you want to get sick? If don’t just shut up then!”

   I closed my mouth and followed him from the back, but I wonder why am I enjoying this… just being with just made my life funnier and happier, I’m not kidding~ he squeezing my hand was full of firm and care… don’t tell anyone that I have been looking out for him since we we’re young and that’s where I find my fun.

“ Oh! We’re here!” Jaejoong turned to me.

“ Huh? What do you mean we’re here?”

“ I mean~ we’re infont of our houses you babo! Now go, before you get a cold.”

   He patted my head and pushing my body to the front of my house gate. “ O-oh… thank you by the way” “ Oh~ that’s new…” he smirked at me. Eh… eh?!! Why did I say thank you to him? I must be crazy!!! “ Fine then, I take back what I say!” I crossed my arms. He was surprised and shock at the same time.

“ W-what?! No! you can’t it back… I was just kidding!! I’m sorry” he mumbled.

“ Oh~ what do we have here? Kim Jaejoong saying sorry” I smirked at him.

   He blushed and look back to me, “ Well, then I take back what I said!” he smiled. “ Wh-what? You can’t take back what you said just now!!!” I pouted angrily. “ Fine then, let’s take back what the both of us said and could you please go in? you’re gonna catch a cold! Here…” he stepped forward and kissed my forehead.

“ Ka’h…” he pushed the gate open and pushed me in.

   I felt my face burning up and I  sprinted into the mansion and locked the door. Kim Jaejoong just freaking kissed me… he kissed me!!!! I touched my forehead where he kissed… Eotokke?!!! I yelp to myself and ran towards the bathroom to take a bath.

Jaejoong’s POV

   I just ing kissed her forehead!!! Well, there is nothing wrong kissing your own fiancé… but it was just freaking awkward and I kind of like it… I wonder if she likes it too… well she was stunned by it but she didn’t pushed me away so that’s a good sign. I smiled like an idiot and walk towards the Kim mansion.

I hope to kiss her forehead again…