Chapter 5

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Chapter 5

Hyorin’s POV

  Why am I feeling worried to tell anyone that me and Jonghyun were dating? No one was opposing the relationship… but it felt awkward after the confession happened, it was romantic but cheesy. But I still loved it…

-Flashback-

“  Jonghyun~” no answer.

“ Jonghyun!!!!” where the hell is he?

   He told me to meet me at the abandoned park, but it was a romantic place where we  always play. But questions conquered my mind… why does he want me here? Is he telling me he’s liking someone else? I’ll kill him for sure but I want him to be happy… my eyes saddened and I  looked to the grass, what if he says that?

“ BOO!!!”

   I was surprised and my feet stumbled together. I felt like I was going to fall, but then I felt strong arms circling my waist, pulling me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun’s face not far away from mine. He was smiling and I was blushing like crazy, great!. “ hi there, princess.” He stood me up, still holding my waist.

“ H-hi, Jonghyun…” I smile wryly.

  “ Come with me…” he grabbed my hand and suddenly pulled towards the lake. My eyes widened. There were lit up candles everywhere, it was leading to picnic mat, where all the food was being lied on, there was a thin vase with three roses in it standing in the middle. It was romantic, really romantic. Who’s the lucky girl? Well, not me… that’s for sure.

“ Do you like it?” Jonghyun grinning like an idiot.

“ Umm, yeah… it’s, how do you say it? Romantic…” I forced myself a smile.

“ Really?! I knew asking you first was the best idea!” he squealed like a girl.

“ Umm… yeah, I should go now not wanting to disturb you”

    I turned around again, but suddenly he grabbed my hand and led me to the mat. “ What the-!” he sat me down and his face suddenly turned serious. “ Who do you think I was waiting for?” “ Umm… someone?”

“ But the person is already here~” he grinned like an idiot.

“ Huh? Where? I don’t see the person anywhere…” I look everywhere except his face.

   His hands started to palm my cheeks and connected our temple together. “ she right in front of me…”  he kissed me. I was really stunned by the answer but I was feeling happy… does that mean he loves me? I returned back the kiss with a smile. After few minutes passed, he broke the kiss and back away from me, while holding my hands.

“ Lee Hyorin-ah, I know that you are my best friend since we were young. You’re caring, loving, you treat Nara like your own daughter and you treat me much more different than everyone else. I, Kim Jonghyun fell in love with you since the third grade and I always thought that you’d only like me as a friend. But, I’m gonna make you love me and I won’t let anyone else take you away from me even over my dead body… hehe” he chuckled.

“ Will you be mine?” he whispered softly.

   I can’t actually believe this is happening… I never thought that he felt the same way for me. I felt a tear flowing to my cheeks and Jonghyun felt worried. He brushed the tears away and look at me, “ H-Hyorin-ah, what’s wrong? Do you love someone else… if you do, I will wish for your happiness…” he forced himself to smile.

“ I do have someone I love…” I could see sadness and hurt in his eyes, so he let me go.

“ Oh…” the both of us stood up and he backed away from me.

“  That person was handsome and caring like you. He always treated me like I was the most precious thing in the world. He wouldn’t take much time to think of something just to make me laugh, he’s the person who only says something random that comes up in his mind *giggle* but I always kept loving him even if he was simple minded and hopelessly romantic. I always loved his voice… he's always express things by singing…-“

“ That person must be lucky huh, I’ll wish you both happiness…” he shrugged and patted his back neck.

“ Well, yeah. That person is very luck, really lucky…” I see more hurt in his eyes, his grip was getting tighter.

“ His name is…” I smiled and look up. He look at me, but no smile just sadness.

“ Kim *cough* Jonghyun *cough*” I gave him a sheepish smile.

    “ M-mwoh?!!” his eyes widened, but I could see happiness and tears flowing. He ran to me and twirled me around. “ J-Jonghyun-ah! Let me down, you’re making me wanting to throw up!” he stopped and smiled like a kid. “ So you never loved someone else?”

“ No, I always loved my Dino since I met him ;)”  I giggled.

   “ Yah~ that’s not nice… calling me Dino” he pouted cutely. I pinched his cheek and peck his lips, “ You’re cute jjong-ah… that’s you’re nickname…” “ So, does that mean that you’ll be mine?” he swing both of my arms.

“ Of course I will~” I smiled.

   He squealed like a girl and peck my lips and pulled my hand. “ Come! Let’s go eat~ imma hungry!!!” both of us laughed and run back to the mat to eat the food that was prepared by my only jjong.

-End of flashback-

“ Yeobo~”

   I felt strong arms circling my waist and the person’s head on my shoulder. I turned my head and welcomed by a soft peck. My eyes widened and moved away from the person’s body. I turned and saw jjong giggling. “ Yeobo~ are you startled by it?” he laughed. “ That wasn’t funny jjong-ah!” I pouted angrily.

“ Mianhae, yeobo~”

He strode to me and back hug me. “ yah jjong-ah~ people are looking…” I blushed and continued to look down. “ There is nothing embarrassing about this… you’re mine, only mine~ no one can take you…” he hugged me tighter and the both of us walked forward.

“ Uh! Hum…”

   The both of turned around and saw Minnie standing with Ki Kwang crossing their arms. “ is there some explaining that the both of you do?” I look down and start to kick the dust on the floor. “ Umm~ you could say that the both of us are dating?” Jonghyun tilted his head, but it was still on my shoulder.

“ What?! You didn’t tell me!” Ki Kwang pouted.

“ That’s because I didn’t have any intention to tell you”

“ I’m okay with you two dating, rather than her dating someone else. Let’s go Ki Kwang-ah, let’s not disturb the ‘Newly weds’” she laughed and the both of them ran away.

“Yah!!!!”

   “ Calm down yeobo…” he pecked my cheeks and broke off the hug. He intertwined his fingers into mine and started to walk towards the school gates. “ Could we go buy ice cream first? Then we could do the project together…” I turned to jjong and pouted cutely. “ Nae yeobo~ let’s do the project at your house, besides my house is next to yours.” He pinched my cheek.

“ Hahaha, okay J”

“ Saranghae yeobo”

“ Saranghae jjong-ah”