Chapter 13

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Minho’s POV

“ Hyung! What time are we going to Nara’s house?”

   Taemin asked me while skipping along the way to his house. Well, you could say that the both of us are living to together. “ Anytime Taeminnie~” I smiled at him warmly and twined my fingers into his so he won’t fall.

He stopped jumping and gave me smile, he didn’t budged or anything. He just let me be and continued walking. I felt someone was staring at the both of us so I look around, then I saw a glimpse of a person in bush me. I look at Taemin, who looking somewhere and I look back to the person. I myself and the person nodded.

“ Taeminnie, you go in first! I need to go to the supermarket to buy something, okay?”

   He gave me an odd look, but then nodded. He ran towards the house but then he stopped and turned around, “ Hyuuunnnggg!!! Don’t forget to buy me banana milk!!!” he giggled and ran into the house.

‘ Hey, wait a minute… does Taeminnie knows where does she lives?’ I thought to myself.

   I shrugged it to myself and ran towards the bushes. When I got closer, a hand pulled and I land hard onto the ground. “ Oww!!!” “ Mianhae, Minho!!!” I heard a familiar voice and opened my eyes slowly.

“ Ji Mi-ah… Hyorin?!!!” I widened my eyes seeing Hyorin wearing black clothing and putting the sniper pieces together.

“ Nae, Minho-ah?” she said like it was a normal thing.

Now everything is out of my imaginary… Hyorin was a gangster too?! “ H-hyorin-ah… were you a gangster too?” she look up and only smirked at me, “ Yup! But actually Nara, jjong, Jaejoong and Ki Kwang found out about me… well, except Nara since she was the one who saved me and told me to stop it getting myself killed, so I stop” she gave me a peace sign.

“ Oh…. W-wait, Nara what?!” I shouted.

“ I said Nara saved me and I stop!” she smiled.

“ Huh… how?”

“ It went like this…”

Hyorin’s POV

 “ It went like this…”

-Flashback-

   Everyone was panting and covered with blood. I panted and tightened my grip on the kunai that I was holding. My men became few, not more than ten people. While that crazy , Yuri ( A/n sorry for using her name!!! it’s just she suits being evil >.< Mianhae!!!) has the same number of men as I was.

“ J-just give up !” I pant.

“ N-no way !!” she shouted and lunged forward.

   I kept alert on her moves and tried to defend myself from getting hurt. I use my reflexes to block her dagger from hurting me, but there was something unexpected. She laughed like a witch and backed away.

“ Hahaha, didn’t you realize yourself getting hurt?” she smirked.

   My eyes widened and look at my right leg. It was already covered with blood and some of them already dripped onto the floor. I felt numb and tried to find the person who shot me. As I turned around, I saw a man lying on the ground, holding a sniper in his hand.

“ you!” I threw the kunai at him, which hit his head and pulled the trigger.

   I hissed in pain and look at the right side of my stomach and saw blood dripping. I held to it tightly and look back at Yuri smirking. “ You …” I hissed. She only laughed and lunged to me. … this couldn’t be happening!

“ DIE!!!!!-“  I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for death to come but nothing happened.

   I felt blood flowing on my head, but I didn’t felt or anything. I look up and saw Yuri with wide eyes, dropping the dagger in her hand. “ A-ah…” she fell onto me as I spread my hands open.

“ umma…”

I turned my head and saw Nara sprinting towards me, holding a sniper. “ N-nara!!” I tried to stood up but my injured leg won’t let me. I threw Yuri’s body to the floor and my mind went dizzy. I felt someone holding my body tightly and tapping my cheeks.

“ u-umma… please don’t die… please don’t leave me!!!”

   I fluttered my eyes open slowly and felt tears dripping to my cheeks. “ u-umma… please don’t l-leave m-me alone… I h-hate b-being a-alone!!! Sunny, bring umma to the hospital!!!!” “ Yes, mistress!!” I heard running footsteps and dragging my body up. Then I fell unconscious.

As I opened my eyes, I was saw white walls, white bed and everything white. I jerk my head to the left as I felt someone tugging my hand, “ J-Jonghyun…” I winced my hand in pain as I tried to shook my hand.

“ H-Hyorin??”

Jonghyun rubbed his eyes open and scooted his chair much more nearer to me. “ Y-you f-finally woke up…” tears fell down his cheeks. I saw heavy lids under his eyes and I saw his eyes full of sorrow and sadness.

“ Jonghyun…” I jerk my hand up to caress his cheek softly and brushing away the tears.

“umma… I want you to stop working as a gangster…”

   I saw Nara leaning to the door along with the others. “ Nae, Hyorin-ah you better stop being a gangster for a while…” “ ani, unnie… not for a while, but I want her to stop completely…” Nara walk to me, without a smiling face.

“ Ok, baby… umma was planning to stop :) besides my job is done anyway!” I smile.

“ Okay…” Nara looked out through the window.

-End of flashback-

“ That’s how it happened!” I smiled.

Minho’s POV

“ Okay… you’re saying Nara’s a gangster?”

“ Bwollayo” both of them answered.

“ Huh?” I look at them in disbelief.

Someone’s POV

“ Huh… you guys are weaklings” I smirked at the men lying on the floor covered with blood.

“ Who sent you here?” I pulled one of them by his collar.

“ Huh, you’ll never know…” the man laughed and spit blood to my clothing. I look at him with disgust and punch his stomach, “ Aughh!!!”  he winced in pain and I let him go, lying on the floor with the others.

“ Get out before I kill you all” I glared.

All of them struggled to get up, but they managed it. “ Oh, Tell your boss, that you pick the wrong person to mess with…” I smirked at them as they jumped out from the window.

“ Aigoo, aigoo~ now I have clean the house… but before that!”

I clapped my hand together and reached my phone, which was lying on the floor after the fight started and dialed someone.

“ Yeoboeyo?”

“ Ara, we have company…”

“ Chincha…?” her voice was full of hate, so I know what it means.

“ Nae, but don’t worry they already left and they won’t tell me who sent them.”

“…”

“ Ara?”

“ Ahh… kwenchaneyo, just don’t for tonight okay?”

“ Okay!”

   As she hung up, I look at the scenery of the room. The tantrums was on the floor, shattered and broken. The wooden round table was lying on the ground, the water from the vase was mixed with blood and I hate how it smells.

“ Aish… now I have to fix everything!!!”

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY!!!!

How are you guys??? anything interesting happened? anyways happy holidays to you all~~~

Here's chapter for you all.... how was the story so far? well, I'm sorry if the story is Lame or Boring... * Bows 90 degrees*

Please don't hate me!!! Anyways any of you guys are shawol here? i have a side story...

Well... i was going out with with my family to watch movie, but before that we al went to the cd store and i rushed to the Korean section, then i was looking for SHINee live concert in Japan and i asked the receptionist... you know what she said?

.

.

.

.

.

" Sorry, but all of them are sold, just SHINee hello album is left!!!!"

and i was like @______________________________________________________@

My mind exploded and sulked in despair!!!! T.T Why am i unlucky today? WHY??!!!!

 

 

Anyways.... Please comment and subscribe okay????

Bye~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3