Chapter 4

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Jaejoong’s POV

‘Who likes her? Well, not me.’ I listened to what to Mr. Kim saying and kept scribbling my notebook. How am I suppose to drag her later? Just carry her! Easy peasy!

“ Kim Jaejoong!” did someone called me?

“ Yah, Jaejoong-ah. Mr. Kim is calling you!” Ki Kwang nudged my shoulder.

“ D-deh?!” I stood up and widened my eyes.

   Mr. Kim palmed his forehead and sighed, “ I said you’ll be pairing with… Jung Nara” oh, Nara.. M-mwoh?! I look to the side and saw Nara stood up. “ No way! I don’t to pair up with him! I rather pair up with Minho!” she glared at me before looking back to Mr. Kim. “ I don’t want to pair up with her!”

“ No exception! You can’t pair up with Minho either!” I felt relieved somehow…

“ What? Why?!”                                                                     

“ Because I’m the teacher and I say so1 now sit back down…”

   She sat back down and being whispered by Hyorin and Minnie about something, but she only pouted angrily. I chuckled and sat back down. Jonghyun and Ki Kwang gave me a weird expression and surprised to see me smiling about this.

“ Yah… why are you smiling? I thought you don’t want to pair up with her?”

“ Well, I don’t!” I grunted and continued scribbling.

-Time skip-

“ Ring! Ring! Ring!” the bell rang.

   Everyone stood up and bowed at Mr. Kim. As he left, I was about to carry Nara but she was walking towards the new guy, Minho. “ Ugh… I’ll tie Nara with a rope right now~” Minnie sound annoyed. Firstly, I was surprised on what she was saying but me and Hyorin agreed on it.

“ Waeyo?” I suddenly blurted.

“ This has nothing to do with you guys…” she glared at look back to Minnie.

   “ Okay~ what’s her problem?” I tilted my head to Hyorin. She only sighed and smiled wryly, “ It’s nothing Jaejoong-ah…” as I look back to Nara who already walked out from the class along with Minho. “ Oh, !” I ran out from class.

As I ran out from the school building, I saw two figures walking towards the gates but both of them left to different paths. ‘ Don’t call her name idiot, everyone will think that the both of you made up’ I palmed my forehead and lunged towards my car. I drove out from the gate and followed her slowly.

“ Yah…” I lowered my mirror, while I was driving in a slow pace.

I turned and saw her rolling her eyes. “ What do you want now?” she sounded annoyed. “ My parents wants the both of us in our( A/n the Kim’s mansion) mansion right now. She turned and widened her eyes. I stop the car and look back at her. “ And why are you offering me to drive back with you?” she scoffed. “ Umma told me so or else I get worst consequences”

“ Well, that’s fine by me. I’ll go there later WITHOUT you!” she smirked.

“ No! you’re coming with me!”

“ No I won’t!”

“ Yes you will!”

“ I won’t!”

“ You will!”

“I won’t!!”

“ You will!!”

“ OMG, Jaejoong! I won’t!”

“ Fine! But I’ll force you to come with me!”

 

Nara’s POV

“ I’ll force you to come with me!” He smirked at me!

    He slid up his window and drove his further but no so far away, but then he stopped. My body froze and stood there thinking on what will happen to me next. His car door opened and revealed him stomping towards where I was standing.

“ W-what a-are you d-doing?” I stepped back but he walked closer.

“ Didn’t I tell you? I said I’m gonna bring you by force~” he smirked.

    My eyes widened when he stood closer to me, face to face; inches away from mine. He smirked and pulled up my body, then he put me on his shoulder. “ Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Let me down this instant!!” I slapped his back and shouted like there is no tomorrow. Everyone was now looking at the both of us, giving the weird stares. “ No can do! You challenged me~” he turned and walked back to his car.

“ Let Me Down!!!!”

   Jaejoong just smirked and fasten his pace to his car. He opened the passenger seat at the front and put me in. “ Don’t you dare to come out!” he did something to the door and closed. When I tried to opened it, it was locked… it was damn locked!!

 “ you Kim Jaejoong!!!!!!” I screamed in the car.

  I turned and saw Jaejoong picking up my bag and my other things that were lying the floor and strode to the car… ‘ that’s so sweet of him to pick up my things… Yah!! Are you crazy?!’ I mentally slapped myself and put on my seatbelt.

“ Here…”

   He gave me my bag and sat at the driver’s seat. He sighed and started to drive. I crossed my hands on my chest and pouted angrily. Why am I feeling happy whenever he is with me?... I must be crazy by now… I glanced a bit at him but then I look back to the front.