Chapter 10

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Chapter 10

                     >>>>>>>>Continuation from last chapter<<<<<<<<

   As the time pass until the finish of the third period, the bell rang which was the time for recess. “ Where’s Minho???” I pouted and look around. Then I saw a tall looking guy surrounded by girls, “ Minho!!!” I called. He turned and waved at me, I waved back and he walked towards us.

“ Jung Nara, why did you call him?” Hyorin glared at me.

“ One, you’re with your jjongie. Two, Minnie unnie is with Ki Kwang” I narrowed my eyes.

“ How about Jaejoong?” she smirked.

“ Well… he’s thinking a plan of pranking me!” I pointed myself.

“ And you’re doing nothing?” she gave me questioned look.

    “ Yup!” I smiled and stood up and Minho reached us all. “ Hello Nara :)” he smiled, “ Hello~” I point out my lips. “ aren’t you hungry? I’m going to the canteen with Taemin. Want to follow?” “Sure, why not?” I stood up and patted my skirt clean. “ Where do you think you’re going with him?” Minnie pointed to Minho. “ Well, that he is them. I’m going to the canteen with Minho and Taemin since you guys are snuggling and Jane is thinking of something” I pointed Jaejoong smirking to himself.

“ Then, all of us are going!” she stood up and dragging Ki Kwang with her.

“ Okay!” Minho smiled and walked to Taemin, grabbing him.

   I walked to Jaejoong and poked his arm, no reaction. ‘ This is annoying!’ I thought to myself. I poked him more until it pissed me off. “ Yaaaaahhhh!!!!”I pinched his cheek and pull it. “ Owwowowowow!!!” he winced in pain. I smirked and continued to pull his cheek as I grab Jonghyun’s chair and sat down. “ Lwet g-go, iwt hwurts!!!” his face scrunched together. “ That’s what you get for day dreaming!”

‘Ohh… so cute~ yah! Jung Nara, bicyeosso?!!’ I thought to myself.

   I loosen my grip but he didn’t let it go. His hands touched mine and he used it to caress his own cheek. Why am I not letting go of my hand? Why am I letting him use my hands to caress his cheek? But I wonder why his cheeks are soft and chubby, but he’s not chubby at all! , I’m losing my mind! Why do I feel my cheeks going pink.

“ Yah… I thought you both hate each other?” the both us turn to the people who are waiting for us.

   “ We are! Let go of me Jane!” I stood up abruptly and walked to them. “ Kaja!” Taemin grabbed my hand and walked out from the class, followed Hyorin intertwining hands with Jonghyun, then Ki Kwang and Jaejoong and lastly, Minho and Minnie unnie.

Minnie’s POV

   Why the is Minho being nice? Is he planning something with that stupid ? I must know. As Taemin pulled Nara and followed by you know who~ I was the last one walking out from the class with Minho, so you get the idea. The funny thing is, he is not smirking! He is actually smiling at me!!

“ What the are you guys planning?” I glared at him.

“ I don’t know… I don’t care anymore…” he narrowed his eyes.

“ Oh… W-what the do you mean you don’t know?!” I hissed.

“ Sshhh!!! When I mean I don’t know, I mean that I don’t know that piece of is planning! I didn’t know that I’ll be involved in this so, I’ll be helping your side quietly… I don’t want to involve the person that I love in this stupid …”

   His eyes saddened and look to the front. I followed his gaze to Nara and Taemin… don’t tell me… “ You Like my baby cousin?!!” “ What the ?!! No!” his eyes widened. “ Omo! Taemin?... You’re gay?!!” I smiled widely and punched his arm lightly. “ Yes… W-wait, what? You’re not disgusted?!” “ Why the hell would I be disgusted? You’re the first person who I know is gay!!! I’m so happy!!!”

“ Shut up!!!” he closed my mouth and everyone look at us.

“ Hey, hey, hey. What do you think of touching Minnie like that? Let go” Ki Kwang glared Minho.

“ Wowow… sorry buddy, didn’t mean to~” he let go and moved a far distance from me.

   Hyorin turned around and her eyes widened looking at me and Minho. ‘ What the Hell?’ she mouthed. I gave her an ok sign, but she still doesn’t understand. She shrugged it off and turned back walking to the cafeteria. “ Don’t tell anyone I like Taemin.” He begged. “ I promise~ but where does your daddy lives? Maybe we could end this” “ Sure…”

-Cafeteria-

   As we sat down at the table next to the wall, everyone discussed on what they want to eat. “ Umma~~ Nara wants Toblerone~” she whined along with Taemin whining to Minho about banana milk. “ Hyuuuuuunnnnnnngggggggggggg!!!!! I want baaaaaaannnnnaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaaaaaaaa miiiiiiiillllllllkkkkkkkkk~” he whined while pouting.

“ Sure” Minho smiled while pinching his cheeks.

   “ Omo, so cute~ I think I’m having the HCGS ( A/n want to know? It’s the Hot-cute-gay syndrome!!! My Umma ( Saranghae19) made it haha)” I giggled like crazy as Ki Kwang shook my body. “ Yah, Minnie… yah, jagiya…. Yeobo!!!” yeobo? Jagiya?! I turned to Ki Kwang and gave him an odd look.

“ Since when I’m your jagiya and your yeobo?”

“ Since you’re giggling like a crazy person, like the time I bought you the giggling Elmo!”

“ It was funny!!!”

“ Skipping to the part, what do you want to eat?”

“ anything will do” I smiled as he stood up.

“ Let’s go dudes~” Ki Kwang grabbing Jaejoong up with him along with Jonghyun. “ Don’t forget Nara’s Toblerone, jjongie~” Hyorin kissed his cheek before they leave including Minho an excluding Taemin, who was having fun talking with Nara. “ Yah, tell me what happened just now~” Hyorin hissed as she was tugging my sleeve. I turned to Nara and Taemin who was obviously ignoring our existence and I turned back to Hyorin.

“ Minho is not a bad guy… he doesn’t know that he was involved in it and he was tired of it. Then he said he want to be out from this and protect the one that he loved” I whispered.

“ Owh… M-mwoh?!! He likes Nara?” Hyorin look at me full of horror.

“ Yea- what? No! the one next to her!!”

“ Ohh… Tae-“ she stop dead at her last sentence and look at me, ‘ Taemin?!!!’ she mouthed and I nodded like a mad person. “ My gosh!!! Need air, need air~ the Hot-cute-gay syndrome is coming to me!!!” she fanned herself. I followed to fan her too. “ Unnie!!! Keep yourself up! You can’t show up like this in front of your daughter!!”

“ Umma!! Kwenchana?” Nara look over us with her big eyes.

“ N-nae… Umma was just thinking of the HCGS…” she breathed slowly.

“ Umma!!!” she burst and look at Taemin.

   Taemin was confused so he only tilted his head. Wait… Nara knows?!! I look at her with big eyes and pulled her along with Hyorin with me. “ Taemin-ah, wait here ok? We’ll be back!” “ he only nodded and laid his head on the table. On the other side, I drag the both of them away from other.

“ Jung Nara, you know what HCGS means?” Hyorin look at her.

“ Nae Umma, it’s the Hot-Cut-Gay syndrome. Minnie unnie told me” she smiled with innocence.

“ W-what? When? I didn’t remember saying that to you!” I look at her curiously.

“  Yes, there was! That time you were drunk! And you came to my house and kept saying HCGS~ and when I ask you, you said it was the Hot-Cute-Gay syndrome” she smiled.

   I t-told her?! Crap, I hope my ears will live for this punishment. “ Lee Ji Mi!!!! what the hell where you thinking?!!!” Hyorin shouted until the whole cafeteria quieted down. Now, everyone was looking at Hyorin who was scolding at me and Nara, tried to calm her down. “ Umma~ calm down~ it’s ok! I’m not youn- wait a minute, I shouldn’t say that… Umma, I know I’m still young to know this, but it’s ok!!! I’m not mad that you guys are addicted to it” she smiled.

“ W-wait, you’re not?” Hyorin tilted her head to her.

“ Nope, I’m glad that Minnie unnie told me. I was getting tired wanting to know what it is!” she smiled and put her hand on her hip.

   “ See~ let’s go back to them, I’m really hungry~” I pouted and tugged Nara’s hand. “ Yeah, I’m hungry too, let’s go Umma~” Nara tugged Hyorin’s hand and the three of us walked back to our table. “ Is everything ok?” Ki Kwang at the three of us. “ Oh, nothing~ just having a family discussion…” I snorted and sat back down next to him.

“ Oh… okay” he smiled and started to eat our lunch.