Chapter 7

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

 

Chapter 7

Author’s POV

“ The truth is the both of you are engaged.” Their parents grinned.

“…”

   Jaejoong and Nara look at each other in disbelief and look back to their parents. “ M-Mwoh?!!” both of them stood up and shouted. “ When did this happened?!” Jaejoong angered and look disgusted on what he heard from their parents. “ Sit down the both of you!” Mrs. Kim look at the both of them and made them sit down.

“ You both were engaged since you guys were young since you both kept fighting and everything so we agreed. But we didn’t know that you both were getting that far so that’s why we decided to tell you” Mrs. Jung sighed.

“ But e-eomma, a-appa…” Nara stuttered.

“ well, we both don’t accept this engagement!” Jaejoong crossed his arms.

   “ Too late Jaejoongie~ but you both already are engaged!” Mrs. Kim smiled sheepishly. Nara and Jaejoong look defeated and look to the floor. But then Nara stood up, “ but eomma can you make me engage to someone else, but not Kim Jaejoong!” she pouted angrily. “ Y-yeah! What she said!” Jaejoong agreed.

“ Well ok, fine! Let’s vote~”

“ T-that’s not fair!”

   “ *Cough* who agrees Nara and Jaejoong engaged?” Mr. Jung smirked. “ I do~”  Jia pulled her arm happily followed by their parents. “ Hmm… now, who oppose the engagement?” Nara and Jaejoong pulled up their hand, but the others didn’t. “ Jia-ah, why didn’t you pull up your  hand up?” Jaejoong begged.

“ That’s because I want Jae oppa and Nara unnie together~” Jia clapped her hands together.

“ Then it’s settled. You both are engaged!”

Jaejoong’s POV

   This cannot be happening… I cannot be engaged with my enemy, Jung Nara! Why can’t they set me up with someone else? Why her?!! I ruffled my hair and smirked. I look back up and smiled. “ What if I already have a girlfriend?” Nara look at me and smirked. “ N-nae, what if he has a girlfriend?” she smiled.

“ So?” they all answered.

W-what the hell? Weren’t they suppose to be angry or something? Scold? But not just sitting there and keeping calm, like it was normal to hear. “ W-what? Why are you saying so?” I tilted my head. “ We said so because we didn’t say anything about you CAN’T date anyone didn’t we?”

“ What if they know we’re engaged?”

“ Let them, there’s no big problem. Besides we all know that you both are not dating~” eomma smiled.

“ You’ve gotta be kidding me!” I sat back down and look to the floor.

   Jia was hopping on the couch happily because of the news and Nara was sulking on the end of the couch, aww… I feel sorry for her… OMG!!! What are you saying Kim Jaejoong, you feel sorry… you’re crazy!!! I mentally slap myself and felt something tugging my sleeve. I look to my side and saw Jia giving me her gugu eyes(O.O).

“ What is it Jia?”

“ When can I go to Nara unnie’s house?”

“ Go ask her… then you can go” I smiled and caressed her cheeks.

   She nodded and scooted next to her. She tugged Nara’s sleeve and Nara turned to her and smiled, “ what is it Jia?” “ Can we go to your house?” she pouted. “Aigoo~ so cute! Kaja” Nara stood up and hold Jia’s hand. “ eomma, appa. Me and Jia going to our house if that’s ok with you guys…”

“ Of course it’s ok, why wouldn’t be? Jaejoong will go with you~” Mr. Kim smiled.

   “ B-bwoh?! But I have homework to do, aren’t I’m right?” I turned to Nara. “ I have a name damn it! And yes we have homework!” she hissed. “ then do it there” “ You guys are unbelievable…” I palmed my forehead and followed Nara and Jia form the back. “ But you love us!!!” I heard them laughed.

-The Jung’s mansion-

   As me and Nara grab our bags from my car, we walked to their mansion. “ Yay,yay!!!” Jia giggled and held tightly both of our arms. As she bell the doorbell, the door was opened by two maids, pisshh…

“ Well come back Nara-sama… Ah! Jia-sama, Jaejoong-sama welcome!”

    Both of them bowed 90° and gave us way to walk in. Nara walked in while Jia tugging her hand into hers and followed by me. The mansion was same as always, well except the fresh flowers that had replaced the old ones. Along the way walking to Nara’s room, which was upstairs. I saw bunch of pictures hanging on the wall. Hmm… picture of hers, pictures of hers and her parents and pictures of her, Hyorin, Minnie, Jonghyun and Ki Kwang playing on the beach making a sand castle… hey!!!

“ Yah, why wasn’t I invited?” I look to her.

“ I did…” she answered while turning back.

“ When?”

“ Try to remember Jaejoong-ah. I did asked you~”

“Huh, when? Wait the minute… don’t tell me it’s the time when Mrs. Jung told you to invite the 5 of us and I said no, right?”

“ Well… duuh~ you’re the one who said no, not me. Yah come on!”

   She opened a door which leads to her room, I strode in and saw Jia running to her bed. Well, her room was big, the wall was painted pale yellow, and her bed was king-sized… I know right, it’s big. Then, there’s her big closet, drawers maybe full of her clothes or something. Her study table was located near the balcony and there was freaking LCD flat TV on the wall, it’s not like I’m jealous or anything… I have one, so I do not complain about anything. Then I saw her violin placed in a glass cabinet.

“ You still play the violin?” I look at her lying down next to Jia on her side.

“ Hmm” she nodded and continued playing with Jia. “ Oh…” I sat down the couch near her bed and saw a book… no, more likely an album next to me. I picked it up and saw some writings on it, ‘ successful plans on pranking Kim Jaejoong xp’ my jaws dropped, she actually took pictures about it?! … when I opened the photo album, I saw pictures of me on the floor, drenched by water, mud, dirty clothes, color paint, then there’s a pictures which she freaked me out with a damn big spider!!

“ Yah!! Not fair! How come you take pictures when you prank me?!” I stood up and turned to her.

“ Well, I can. There’s no rule that says I CAN’T take pictures~ what the heck do I care?” she smirked.

“ I’ll prank you for this” I glared at her.

“ Be my guest~”