Chapter 16

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

Nara’s POV

 “ I’m what?” I heard Minho’s voice.

   “ What’s wrong with them?” Jaejoong gave me a weird look. “ Bwolla… let’s go and see” he only nodded and followed me to the living room. Taemin was looking in the floor, blushing while invisible dust on the floor. Minho on the other hand, was only smiling ear to ear.

“ Uhh… what happened to you two?” I look at Taemin and back to Minho.

“ Ohh~ nothing… Taemin was just being jealous~” Minho teased.

“ was not!”

“ Was too!”

“ was not!”

“Was too!”

“Was not!!”

“Was too!!”

“Was too!!”

“……”

.

.

.

.

.

.

“HYUNG!!!!!!” Taemin burst into anger.

“ What~ I said nothing~” Minho teased.

“ Come here you!!!” Taemin chased Minho out from the living room leaving me and Jaejoong dumbfounded. “ uhh… what just happened?” “ I really don’t know…” Jaejoong walked to the couch and sat down.

“ uhh… since you’re the third person to come, go watch tv or something… I’ll just go get Taemin and Minho…” I tried to walk away but Jaejoong started to talk,

“ No… just stay here with me… Taemin knows the way round this house anyways :)”

“ Okay…” I walked to his side and sat down. Jaejoong kept changing the channels and look up the ceiling, listening to people running which was Taemin and Minho. “ it’s only been thirty minutes… thirty minutes more then, they’ll come here” I only nodded at Jaejoong’s prediction and watched the television.

“ ARE YOU SINGLE?!” the tv spoke.

“ No, I have a fiancé “ me and Jaejoong spoke at the same time.

We look at each other and laughed.

“ Then go to www.UntilLoveFindsYou.com!! We will pair you up with the ones which suits with your personality!!!” the tv spoke again.

“ That is practically useless…”

“ I agree…”

   The both of us sat in silence with an awkward silence. “ uhh… this is totally awkward…” Jaejoong confessed. “ I know… it’s just the both of us aren’t pranking with each other anyway!” I shook both of my hands up.

“ Hmm~”

.

.

.

.

“ Choi ing Minho!!!! Come here you!!!”

   Minho came into the living room while Taemin was behind him. He hopped over the coffee and smirked at the angry banana milk lover. Taemin growled and tried to jump over the coffee but Minho kept moving and that’s what made him stomping his feet.

“ MINHO!!!!”

“ Yes, Taeminnie????” he smiled cheesily.

No one’s POV

“ Come here, right now!!!” Taemin glared at Minho.

“ Oh My Taeminnie, I would like to do that but~” Minho smiled.

   Nara and Jaejoong look at Minho, then to Taemin, then back to Minho and it made them like it was a life cycle of happiness and happy. “ You know… I just realized something…” Jaejoong whispered and look at Nara.

“ And that is?” Nara blinked her eyes for few times.

“this scene is much more fun than any other love scenes” he smiled.

“ Chinchaeyo?? Well… now you said it… it make me think it so too ;)” both them smiled.

“ Yah!!! Why is this the time to smile about?!” Taemin glared at the both of them.

   Nara and Jaejoong let their head down and listened to Taemin’s nagging. Minho giggled and took this chance and ran away from Taemin’s wrath. He tip toed and look at Taemin who was not aware of his escape.

“ Hehehe…” he giggled softly to himself.

As he reached to the entrance of the living room, the bell suddenly rang.

‘Dang it!’ he alarmed himself.

_________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________

_______________

Hello guys, sorry for not updating do long >.

For my lovely unnie, Acejunior21, please don't push my patience to it's limits sheesh... there will be a chapter about BEAST! just please be patience... T.T

Here you guys go since i'm nice,

 

 

 

 

 

NoW!!!! bare the cuteness and die!!!!! HAhahaha * Runs to the corner and bleed* Lol, i was just kidding!!! I'll try to update soon, bye!!!

Comments and subscribers are loved<3