Chapter 1

My Fiancé?!! ( Semi-hiatus)

*This is a flashback okay? I know that you guys want to know why they hated each other right?( BTW in this chapter, Nara’s 10 and Jae’s 12) Read~~~*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Nara’s POV

“ Nara-sshi, tomorrow you will have a new neighbour okay? Its eomma and appa’s best friend” eomma smiled at me.

“ Nae, eomma” I smiled.

   She held my hand as we walked into the mansion. “ What do they look like eomma?” I swing my hand and eomma’s as we walked into the kitchen. “ Umm… cute like my baby angel!!!”She hugged me and twirled around. “ Eomma!!! I’m feeling dizzy~” I whined. She stopped and sat me down on the table. “ Mianhae Nara baby~” she patted my head and walked to the refrigerator.

“ Hmm… what should I cook tonight? Any suggestion?” she turned to me.

“ Spaghetti!” I clapped my hand.

   The cook ran into the kitchen and shocked to see me and eomma. “ Madam, what are doing here?” he bowed at her. “ You could take a rest today, I’m cooking today” eomma smiled. “ B-but…” “ Kwenchana~ I’ll cook for everyone, go rest…” the cook bowed before he left. “ Rest well~ ok?” I look at him. “ Nae, ojousama..” He smiled and waved as he left

“ Today you will learn how to cook spaghetti okay?” she winked at me.

“ Nae eomma!”

   As the time passed, eomma finished cooking as appa came home. “ Hmm~ I smell something good, Minyoung-ah is you cooking?” appa walked into the kitchen. I hop off the table and ran to him. “ Appa~ welcome home!”  Appa pull me up and I kissed his cheek.

“ Tonight we’re having spaghetti yeobo…” eomma walked over and kissed his cheek.

   “ Nae…” appa smiled and pecked eomma’s lips. “ Eww!!!” I covered my eyes and turned my head somewhere else. “ Hahaha, it like you never see appa kissing eomma” appa pinched my cheek and I pouted, “ Aniya… I’m hungry~” I looked at both of them.

“ Nae~ let’s eat!”

-Next day-

   I was wearing my purplish blue sundress and a flower headband. I walked down the stairs and saw eomma and appa talking to a family. ‘ It must be them!’ I squealed to myself and fastened my pace. “ Annyeong~” I pouted cutely as I walked into the living room. Eomma and appa turned and smiled at me. “ Nara-sshi, greet your new neighbour Mr, and miss Kim along with their son.” Eomma smiled. I nodded and turned to them.

“ Annyeong haseyo, Jung Nara imnida” I bowed and smiled at them.

“ Aww~ she looks cute as always!” Mrs. Kim squealed.

   I giggled and walked to eomma. Eomma pick me up and sat me on her lap. I look at this Jaejoong that eomma was talking about I gasped. I turned to eomma and tug her sleeve. “ Waeyo, Nara-sshi?” she look at me. I leaned to her ear and whispered, “ Eomma, is Jaejoong a girl?” her eyes widened and whispered back. “ Aniyo. He’s a boy” she smiled. I nodded and look back to the front.

“ This is Nara-sshi Jaejoong-ah say hi to her” Mrs.kim looked at Jaejoong.

   He sighed and look at me. “ Hi, I’m Jaejoong.” He said simply. Does he have a problem with me? Or does he hate me already… I never met him before, don’t think negative Nara-sshi! I only smiled and looked out the window. As appa talked to Mr Kim and eomma talked to Mrs Kim, they left the room and leaved the both of us in silence.

“ So… Jaejoong-ah, where are you from?” I looked at him.

“ Japan” he answered simply but didn’t bother to look up.

“ Huh… why won’t you talk to me?” I sighed.

“ You’re annoying, you know that?” he look up.

“ You have no right to say that, you cold hearted person!” I felt my anger burning inside me.

   He stood up and walked to me. I don’t care what happens but he’s really testing my anger. I stomped off the couch and walked to him. The both of us faced each other giving deathly glares to each other. “ What did you just say to me?!”

“ I said, you’re a cold hearted person!” I poked his chest.

“ Why you!” he walked closer, but I kicked his knee.

   “ Ugh!!” he held his knee but suddenly he ripped off my sundress on the waist. “ KIM JAEJOONG!!!” I shouted. My parents ran into the living room along with Jaejoong’s parents. Both of them gasped, “ What happened?!” eomma walked to me and held my sundress. Mrs. Kim ran to Jaejoong and patted his knee. “ What happened Jaejoong?”

“ She kicked my knee!”

“ He pulled my sundress!”

   “ Huh… then say sorry to each other” eomma said softly. “ Mwoh?!! But he/she started it!” both of us pointed to each other and send glares. “ Huh…” appa patted his temple. After that day happened, we never did spoke to each other again. As school started, the both of us started to prank each other, like pouring bucket of water to each other, scare each other, make one of us fall and I never got tired of it but I still hated him for the rest of my life!

 *End of the flashback yo!*

________________________________________________________________________________________________

That was only the beginning...

How was it? I know it sounds like crap >.< please comment  and tell me ok? I wont bite you~~

 Bye~~~ But if you comment and subscribe, maybe I'll update again :)

SO DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

Kisses to you all~~