Awkward Timing To Meet Her

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Taehyung is asleep on the back seat, Jackson has to switch seat with him. Now what to do? Taehyung was the one who made this mistake, no, I don't blame him, I'm just panic because he can't remember everything now, since we fell into the ty river, everything became harder. I feel like going to Tartarus alone without Taehyung, everytime we try to remind him about Jungkook or Tartarus he always shouts like, "WHO THE HELL IS JUNGKOOK!?" I really feel bad for Jungkook because of this.
 

The GPS notices us, I don't know if this GPS has cute sound, someone has recorded his voice and installed it to this GPS. I recognize something from the voice, when the GPS said, "WE WILL ARRIVE AT DAEGU ABOUT 1 HOUR 25 MINUTES. HAVE A NICE DAY BBUING BBUING", I remember someone at the past. The hobo named Park Jimin. Woah, Apollo even more harsh than my father. Ares just told me to practice harder everytime until I able to kill somene without have to look at my victim, but Apollo told Jimin to make cute voice to be installed in a GPS, that's kinda sadism.
 

So now we are really almost arrive at Daegu, Taehyung ever told me he comes from Daegu, but he has never been in Daegu. My stomach is full of air, I want to puke but what if people consider it as bird's ?
 

"Do you think we should go down?" I ask Jackson, he makes sour expression and shakes head.
 

"No, not in a city."
 

I know, we should not land in a crowded place. Taehyung may escape and officially end this mission. I would be happy if he just cancel this mission, but I realize we owe a life out there,
 

"What should we do with this Taehyung?" Jackson looks at me.
 

"What do you mean with 'this Taehyung'?" 
 

"He said why did he love somebody that he didn't know. This will be vain." Jackson his hair like a depression. "I'm hungry."
 

"Me too." we exhale together. We need a place where we can eat deliciously and rest for a while--of course without have to worry Taehyung will go crazy again and suddenly escape from us and then Jungkook will die in Tartarus because we are late to get him.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

I feel hot on my neck, sweats are falling from my temple, my shirt is wet, I stand near a giant bonfire. No, it's not a bonfire, it's worse. Flames are surrounding me, I can't go everywhere, I'm stuck on the middle of it. I almost can't breathe at all, this is too stuffy, everything gets blurred until I have to rub my eyes for several times.
 

I see someone is coming, he is about five meters tall, he wears ancient clothing and barefoot. His hair is three centimeters longer below his ears. He looks like human, but which human would be so tall like him?
 

He holds something in his arm, he holds long spiked chains. I guess he brings a hell dog, but why don't I see the three heads? But then I see something behind him is coming, it's not something, he is a human, he is approximately same as me, same in my everything. I narrow my eyes to improve my vision. I gasp when I see the human is wearing a chain necklace. Second, this time something makes my eyes open even wider, the human is pulled by the giant, that's why he wears a chain necklace. This is dreadful, this is like slavery.
 

The giant pull him harder until he cries. I want to save him, but how do I through these flames?
 

"Kim Taehyung?" the giant calls my name.
 

"Who are you?!" I take my sword, but it isn't there. My waist is empty.
 

"How could you forget your duties?"
 

"What?! What are my duties? I don't understand."
 

"If you can't get your memories back, then you are fail." the giant throw the human into the flame thing. I automatically shock and scream, but my head hits something hard like rock and the flames disappear.
 

I'm flying, I'm on a little wagon. Two guys are sitting in front of me, then I realize they are Suga and Jackson, they are smiling at me.
 

"Rise sunshine, cutie pie." Suga grins.
 

"Please... get his memory back, please... get his memory back, please... get his memory back..." Jackson looks panic. What happen with these guys?
 

"So," Suga faces me, "what kind of dream you had?"
 

"Dream? How do you know I--"
 

"We are bestfriend so.... let's just accept that I know everything about you." Suga looks proud.
 

"You still can't remember everything, don't you?" Jackson makes sad face. What they mean with I can't remember anything? Am I amnesia or what?
 

"Dude, did I forget something? Your question is non-sense." I laugh.
 

"Really??!!!!" Jackson excites.
 

"Tell me, who am I?" asks Suga.
 

"Suga, Min Yoongi, the the most sadist killer in our camp."
 

"Ahhh, you swag dude." He hits my shoulder.
 

"Me! Me! Me!" Jackson acts cute, I don't know why he becomes very cute recently.
 

"Jackson Wang, you are my moodbooster."
 

"Aaaa, I LOVE YOU!" He hugs me from the front and we almost fall from the wagon.
 

"And... uhm... I hope you know this one..." Suga clears his throat, "Jeon Jungkook?"
 

"Hft," I sigh and lie my body down on this small seat.
 

"You don't remember him?"
 

"For the million times, guys, who is Jungkook?"
 

They look give up and back to their normal seat. Okay, can someone help me? I need detail explanation about this. First, who is Jeon Jungkook?! Tell me something about Jeon Jungkook except that I fell in love with him. Am I a gay? Seriously, no. I need someone who can explain about Jungkook from his A to Z; who is he? when and where did I know him? what did I do with him? and the most weird thing is, when and why did I fall in love with him? Second, why do we bother ourselves to save him from Tartarus? I mean... Tartarus isn't a joke, man, only crazy people who want to get there proposively.. You can die after five seconds being there. Let him free himself alone, that's his problem. Third, I'm done with them because they hurted my legs. Come on, that was hurt, what if I don't able to walk anymore?
 

"Can't you guys tell me what really happened? Because I won't listen to you anymore if you don't give me any clear explanation. I wanna go home." I tell them seriously.
 

Like usually, Suga will always be the first to open speech.
 

He tells me everything about Jungkook, how does he look, how he was chased by gorgon until he had to come and join camp half-blood, whose child is , and how did I fall in love with him, until the reason we need to take him from Tartarus. He tells me everything until I forget how to breathe, especially when he tells me that I've lost my memory because we fell into river, Jackson sometimes add something into his speech. Yea, he is right, I felt an extreme headache when we fell, but I don't remember if my head banged something.
 

The only thing I remember about love is about the little girl from this morning. I only fall in love with her, not Jungkook. I remember her beautiful, brave eyes and her calm personality. Her brown bride hair and the arrow make her looks more perfect and strong.
 

"Huft, I guess you still can't remember him." Suga gives up.
 

"Uh, wait," I touch his shoulder. "I dreamed about something, it's really scary. Maybe this will help." I cough and start to tell them about my dream. From the beginning until the giant human threw the boy into flames. Their face looks frightened, I guess they know something about my dream.
 

"IT'S JEON JUNGKOOK STUPID!!! IT'S JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Jackson yanks my hair. How do I stop them!? They've became very emotional since my proximity with Nayoung. Are they jealous or what?
 

"THE SLAVE IS JUNGKOOK AND THE GIANT THING IS YOUR FATHER!" says Suga.
 

"Zeus? Stop being smart ." I debate.
 

"Listen, bro, someone has proposively kidnapped Jungkook and tested us, they tested you. They want't to see your encouragement."
 

"THEY WHOOO!?"
 

"ZEUS AND THE GODS.... oh my heart.... Ares, please don't let me kill this kid right now... he is innocent..." Suga rubs his chest because he already ran out of patience, he takes very long breathe.
 

"Let's just stop somewhere, we are very tired." says Jackson and we agreed to him.
 

We land behind a department store building, make sure that no one is seeing us riding this flying wagon. We entered the store from back door like cleaning service.
 

"Wanna eat something?" asks Suga.
 

"I don't know why, but I wanna go back to Jimin's restaurant." says Jackson while jumps.
 

"I need to pee. We meet again here okay?" I run and looking for restroom. Long time not coming to this kind of place, I've spent almost the whole years in camp half-blood. I miss those modern things and new branded fashion. But too bad I'm not here to go buy something except cheap food because we are hungry. I wish I could beg Zeus for money.
 

My handphone rings, woah.... I just realized we are at city's center and the signal is always very nice. Honestly, I always bring my handphone to camp half-blood althought I know there won't be signal available.
 

"Where are you?"
 

"We are at a small kiosk, fourth floor." 
 

"I'll get you there." I hang up the call and get them at the fourth floor.
 

I have to ride an elevator because I'm too lazy to approach the escalator. I get into the elevator alone, when the door is going to close, suddenly a woman with brown mini dress and eyeglasses stops the door. She comes in and stands beside me, she reminds me of those y rich mom in dramas, she is fully glamour.
 

"Do you skip your school, son?" she suddenly asks me. This is awkward because there are only me and her inside the elevator. 
 

"Eh?" I become nervous, "no, there's no school today."
 

"I feel like ever seen you somewhere."
 

"Really? Ah, maybe you've seen someone else." I smile to her even though she doesn't look at me.
 

"You remind me of my son, your age must be same like him."
 

"Thank you, your son must be very honoured." I say. According to my estimation, she is a high-class woman so her son must be very amazing too.
 

"Too bad he isn't here, he was kidnapped few days ago."
 

"I'm sorry. Have you called police?"
 

"I don't trust police," she takes off her eyeglasses. Wow, she is perfect without the eyeglasses, I can't stand her beauty, I don't know her age if her son is same aged with me, but she is like a supermodel. I don't know either if she took plastic surgery or not, the point is from her hair to toes, I find her flawless. Her eyes and nose look like Jin, son of Aphrodite.
 

Wait.......... Son of Aphrodite?
 

- Tbc -