We Wait For Jackson

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Taehyung said his wishes, there were many reactions that given to Taehyung. Suga had the most proud face, Jungkook and Aphrodite were touched by Taehyung's courage, some Gods respected him, and the three main Gods had doubt about his wishes. They could grant them in a second, in a blink of eye, without had to wait longer, but Zeus never knew that his son was actually stronger than he thought, wiser, and better, which was actually good. But as the most powerful God, Zeus had the highest prestige amongst them, it should be embrassing to succumb to his own son, but there was no way to hide Taehyung's courage.

Zeus sighed and looked at his brothers; Poseidon and Hades. They took a little time to discuss about the wishes that they would grant. Below the thrones, Suga and Taehyung waited for the God's agreement while trembled, afraid, full of hope. They could see Zeus and Poseidon's face were giving in except Hades, that maybe wouldn't agree with any decision except to kill them all.

"Hermes was right," Poseidon shook his head, "they deserve respect."

"But they kill my son!" Hades growled and pointed at two guys unconsciously.

"They kill mine too." Poseidon answered calmly.

"Zeus, you can't let them!" Hades protested. The three brothers were busy discussing, Zeus had no idea how to put himself between his brothers, that was the first time he couldn't decide something as a God, he confused which side should he pick, Poseidon or Hades? Or even Taehyung?

But someone interrupted them in the middle of their hot discussion. "Zeus!" called someone. It was Aphrodite, she still held Jungkook in her arms and his hair smoothly. "Do you remember our agreement?" she asked.

The three brothers looked at her, Taehyung and Suga did the same thing too. They saw Aphrodite's face hadn't change yet, it was still the same like few minutes ago when she cought Jungkook in her arms and hugged him.

Hades stomped his foots and slammed his hand in the air, he looked really frustrated, many wrinkles on his face. He sat back on his throne and gave in. "Go ahead, Aphrodite! Go ahead!"

Aphrodite kissed Jungkook and lived miserably to Zeus, "we've agreed to grant the winner's wish. Just grant whatever they want!"
Taehyung suddenly remembered something when Aphrodite said about something to be granted. He thought about his recent dreams, they suddenly came, the scene where shadows talked each other on the stone walls behind flames. Something that refered to present, they talked about it. The prophecy didn't mention about present, but Jin told them undirected himself.

"Aphrodite," Zeus got up from his throne, "this will be the first and the last thing I would do for you." he growled. Zeus moved forward and made Taehyung looked up and ache his neck. "Go home and we will grant your wishes." said Zeus steady.

"Take our soul if you couldn't grant our wishes." shouted Taehyung. The Gods were shocked, they never expected something like that; Taehyung and Suga were too brave, Suga didn't even complain when Taehyung said the Gods could take their soul, he agreed because he had the same thought. Everything, as long as they were with Jackson.

Zeus only had two choices to save his prestige; grant and looked (a little bit) weak or deny but loose his child that was actually the hero, he couldn't loose the precious child he had. He couldn't hide that he was actually proud with Taehyung, but everything was just out of expectation. Zeus only wanted to split Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Go home and see what happen tomorrow." said Zeus quickly. Taehyung noded and looked outdare. He patted on Suga's chest and left them behind, he didn't really go, he just didn't want to see Zeus's face and wait for Suga and Jungkook outside or maybe let Jungkook stayed there with Aphrodite. But Zeus had another plan after Ares asked him for permission to talk privately with Suga. When Zeus thought about it twice, he needed some conversations with his child to.

Zeus changed his size into human size and approached Taehyung. "Son." He touched Taehyung's shoulder, for the first time in a year.
Taehyung stopped at his spot and turned around.

"I'm.... proud of you." Zeus trembled

"Oh, good to know." Taehyung noded carelessly.

"I'm sorry." Zeus sighed.

"That's it," Taehyung laughed cynical, he rolled his eyes and held hips, "That's it, dad. I don't understand your mind. You kidnapped Jungkook, made him tortured, took my memories and you let Jackson's soul being taken, and you took Jin into this problem."

"I just wanna keep your concentration is maintained and not being shaken by anything." Zeus held Taehyung's hand, "I just wanna make you a hero."

"I went to Tartarus, isn't that enough?" said Taehyung without expression on his face.

"I'm sorry." Zeus answered surely. "You've proved everything, son."

"Dad," Taehyung took his hand, "I'm maybe disappointing you, but, how can fool my own feeling? I love him dad." Taehyung saw Jungkook miserably. "I don't know how it started, but... he is everything."

"It's okay son, you don't have to remember how it started." Zeus smoothen his voice. "You can love him."

Taehyung opened his eyes wide, it was like a miracle for him, a miracle from Zeus. He could feel how his heart fell and everything inside his stomach was mixed. He stopped breathing for seconds and swallowed his saliva. "I can love him?" he confirmed.

"You can." Zeus noded. "I'll protect your friends, I'll bring Jackson back to you."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes and hugged Zeus. It was shocking for Zeus but he felt a warm thing that came from Taehyung, something that rare happen for him, eventhough it was embrassing because Taehyung did that in front of all the Gods and Goddess, but a hug from a son could never be rejected. "Thank you dad." Taehyung almost fell his tears.

"You deserve it." Zeus patted on Taehyung's back. "You are my hero."
Taehyung's tounge froze, he trembled, his brain turned upside down, but automatically something came out from his mouth. "I love you dad."

Zeus smiled an inch, "I love you too. Tell your mom that I love her."

"I will." Taehyung nodded. He stepped away from Zeus and smiled. Zeus told him to go home and it was the first time Zeus being the most lovely "person" for Taehyung. "HEY SUGA! COME ON! WE NEED TO SHARPEN OUR SWORD!" shouted Taehyung excited.

"Right behind you!" Suga answered, he seemed have a little farewell with Ares and ran quickly to Taehyung. "Uh, dude, Jungkook?" asked Suga.

Taehyung seeked Jungkook first and smiled freely, "don't worry, he will go back sooner."

"Well, okay, then."

The half boys left Olympus in the right way, they've finished their mission clearly, without defective except when they lost Jackson. All they need to do is only wait--wait for the Gods granted their wishes to bring their happiness back.

*

*

*

"SUGAAA!" Taehyung shouted from the ground. There was a sword implanted right next to him and almost teared his vein. Suga came and revoked the sword, he helped Taehyung to get up and slammed Taehyung until he fell again. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Oh, please," Suga laughed, "You went to Tartarus and crying when a sword comes."

"Help me!" Taehyung raised his hand to ask for help. Suga was like enough and ready to puke right on Taehyung's face. But since Jackson wasn't there, he did anything to keep the last bestfriend he had. Suga pulled Taehyung and let him stood up.

"Wow, Zeus made a big difference on you."

"Yeah, oh, wow, look, Jungkook is so beautiful." Taehyung smirked at Jungkook that was practicing in another side.

"Hey, sleep with him!" Suga whispered naughty.

"I tried to, but don't make me lose my chance to be with him. It is good enough to be his boyfriend." said Taehyung while still looking at Jungkook.

"Why not? Your parents have agreed, right? He won't be pregnant anyway."

"But then Aphrodite will take him away from me." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Will you propose him?" asked Suga curiously.

"Sureeeeeeee, I will marry him, sleep with him, adopt a child and have a wonderful family." Taehyung swung his sword like it was a golf stick.

Suga took away Taehyung's sword, "be careful, you may hurt someone." Suga put the sword into woodcase on Taehyung's hip.

Taehyung smiled bright, he put a good expression on his face and proud of himself. The day after they fought so hard until their last drop of blood, finally they found a new life and created a new page. The day was beautiful, no thunder and storm, just clear blue sky and some of cloud lumps, the air was fresh and warm too, it was really good to go to picnic, but for some people like demigods, picnic was just a myth. No matter how creepy or beautiful the weather is, camp half-blood would be their forever habitat. Beside, they enjoyed it, how it was to be in camp half-blood.

Something different touched Taehyung and Suga, they were very happy, but they couldn't be happy as much as before when Jackson was still there. There was something lacking between them and it hurted so much. Taehyung might be happy to see Jungkook's smile everyday, but Jackson was irreplaceable. Everytime he remembered Jackson, he tried to smile as he could and convinced himself that Gods were trying hard to take him back, to make him alive again and share happiness to everyone. Because there's no parent would like to see their children frown everytime, in this case, Gods were parents too.

Taehyung blinked slowly and put an angle to his head unconsciously when he saw Jungkook from afar. Suga snapped his fingers in front of Taehyung's eyes. "Wake up, chagiya, wake up!"

"Huh? Hah?" Taehyung confused.

"I guess Jungkook's face contains some addiction magics." Suga laughed.

"I think the same thing too." Taehyung still couldn't look away.

"This is serious bro," Suga made his voice deeper, "you are sick."

"No, hey, I just don't understand," Taehyung finally paid attention to Suga and speed his words up, "I never be this paralyzed to another Aphrodite's children. I mean, Jin hyung, Halla, or... I don't know, tell me the name of her children." Taehyung took long breathe.

"Because, you. And. Him. Are. Fated. To. Love." said Suga haltingly deliberately.

"But I never expected that Jackson is fated to die." Taehyung gave a weak smile. Suga turned his feeling in a second, he thought the same thing too, about Jackson, they felt a huge trauma inside their brain since Jackson died so sudden in an unfair way.

Suga wasn't a baby, he held everything inside his heart although it hurted him so much. He never let himself cry or give up, he trained his soul to be as hard as steel, sharp as sword, and stronger than Hercules.

"Look!" Suga patted on Taehyung's back, "there's Jungkook. You better be with him."

"Am I?" Taehyung asked for confirmation, then Suga gave it to him freely. Taehyung nodded, he didn't want to skip that chance to be with Jungkook. Since he fell in love with Jungkook, everything they had was only hard time and pressure, they never had precious moments or just a sake of quality time for both.

Taehyung approached Jungkook who was sitting under a big tree and drinking water. "Jungkook-ah." called Taehyung.

Jungkook turned his face and smiled when he saw Taehyung was near him, he felt a little bit shy, but happy as well. "Are you done practicing?" he asked Taehyung.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Taehyung became nervous, be he tried to calm himself down, it made Jungkook wanted to laugh burst out because he found Taehyung was cute. Jungkook handed a bottle mineral water that he just drank.

"You are tired." said Jungkook, he couldn't stop smiling.

"Uh, yes, you're right," Taehyung took the water and drank it a lot. "Thank you." he was breatheless but lucky he could give the bottle back to Jungkook.

"How was your practice?" Jungkook came closer and wiped Taehyung's sweats with a small towel. They became so close, Taehyung needed a time to faint first because an angel (re: Jungkook) just touched him directly, don't forget the oxygen tube, especially when Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's cheek with his soft fingers smoothly. "Practicing with Suga must be really hard."

"I supposed to practice with Jackson." Taehyung giggled.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook stopped for a while.

"That's okay," Taehyung smiled. Later, he gave a seducing smirk to Jungkook. "Wanna come to Zeus' house?"

"Me?" Jungkook pointed his nose, Taehyung nodded steady. Jungkook was trembling, the way Taehyung offered it to him was suspicious. "Ah, ya, why not?"

*

*

*

"You see the moon is bright in that treetop night. I see the shadows that we cast in the cold clean light. I might fear I go my heart is white~~"

Three different voices but made a perfect harmony. Under the moon light, three boys were singing and the silent night inside camp half-blood. They followed how the guitar gave its sound and sinking together in beautiful words they sang. Jackson let his fingers danced on the guitar snare and created perfect pitch. And the key of their perfection were togetherness and happiness around them.

At Zeus' house porch, they were singing and laughing together, they were accompanied by lights from Zeus house and its reflection from the lake, enjoyed the night wind and forgot about the stress they've through all the day. Suga always knocked his feet on the wooden ground and concussed his body. Taehyung sang perfectly and saw how Jackson used his fingers on the guitar, he smiled and tried to remember the whole lyrics of the song. When he saw his friends, Taehyung automatically became the happiest person that ever existed.

"But my heart is wild, and my bones are steel. And I could kill you with my bare hands if I was free." Jackson ended the instrument with a touch of perfect mixing chords. They saw each other, smiled, and clapped to appreciate their private concert.

"Should we sing once again?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure," Jackson agreed, "what song?"

" As We Came by Iron and Wine." said Suga.

"That's a good one." Jackson started to try his guitar.

"Don't we bother the others?" Taehyung played with his shoe tie.

"Who cares? We got our chill." Suga threw a small stones and wood chips to the lake. "This is the best night in my demigod's life."

"Agreed." said Taehyung, Suga and him made a fist together. "I've always wanted to make a deep conversation with you, but... I'm a guy." Taehyung giggled.

"So what? Men can't make a deep conversation too? Our tears are more meaningful than girls." Suga laid on the ground.

"Now, let's make a deep conversation between us." Jackson put away his guitar. "Say whatever you want to say, honestly, real, clearly, no secret."

"May I start?" Suga raised his hand, the others let him so Suga would speak first. Suga still laid his body on the ground, he just moved his head and gazed at the sky, he took heavy breathe and blinked slowly. "I'm maybe strong, but whenever you aren't by my side, I feel like Ares revokes all my strength."

Jackson and Taehyung made fist with Suga. They felt happy to hear what Suga just said.

"I wonder, what if I have a girlfriend someday and I need to spend a half of my time with her? How do I share my life with her?" Suga looked at his friends one by one, they were smiling, which means they had the same thought too.

"We'll share everything no matter what, so don't worry." Taehyung answered.

"Related to what Suga said," Jackson played with his knuckles, "not having a girlfriend is better than not having you." That time Jackson opined about his thought freely. "You know, I'm not good at gaining friends, it is hard for me to make a friendship. But you are the proof that I've been success to make a friendship, and I want to keep my success forever."

"That's my bro." Suga gave high-five to Jackson. "Now, let's hear from our Taehyung."

Taehyung smiled, he was keep playing with his shoe tie. He thought about a lot of things that he should say, but then he cut all the neccessary things and enclosed them into one perfect sentence. "You are friends of life." Taehyung nodded himself, Suga and Jackson were still waiting for the meaning of his short decleration. "You are the friends of my life. I would like to live and die together with you, Min Yoongi and Jackson Wang. My life would be empty without friends, my life would be empty without you, because you are the friends of my life. So please don't go precede each other, no one left behind, no one precede. We are all in the same line, dead or alive. I don't care what kind of life we must through, girlfriends, fate, parents, what people say. As long as you stand by me, I'm sure I will be the luckiest and happiest person on earth."

Since back then, the three boys never lost ther friendship even in the hardest time. One year later, Taehyung introduced everything about their precious friendship to Jungkook at Zeus house while having their quality time together after practice.

- Tbc -