I Want To Slap Zeus's

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

So, we have some problems here. We see foams appear from the lake's surface, it's about five meters wide, we don't know what is that but we try to think positive, like someone or something is washing their laundry under water. But Jackson just said that is Hydra, they said Hydra has nine heads and I don't understand what kind of heads they mean but I don't want to get deeper about it. I've never met hydra for the entire life, Chiron said that if we cut one of their heads, it will grow again to two or branched, that's kinda disgusting. Now I have to twist my brain ten times in a second to think, how do we kill this monster if it can't be killed.
 

Before we get into Apollo's wagon, we hear very loud voice and it's killing us. The hydra has appeared on the surface. I feel like the grim reaper revokes my soul right now. Now I know what kind of heads they have, no, that's not something dirty but more like dirtier, this time I can't consider which reptiles are they. Are they dragon or just giant snake-headed fish? Because everything I know about dragon is only Chinese and American dragon. I don't need Greek dragon if they have nine heads like this anyway.
 

The hydra chases us with their hairy legs. We need to say that they are fast with those fat legs. We don't know place to run because if we get out from this area, we are afraid that human being will call us nuts, so the point is we are trapped with this hydra.
 

"Stop!" says Suga softly. Before we really take out our one and only weapon--sword--we stop running and keep really quiet like statue. I don't know why he told us to stop, hydra can't be manipulated by us anyway, but I don't care, I just follow him, maybe this is one of Ares' strategies. "Can you see that?" Suga whispers.
 

"See what?" I try to make my voice as quiet as possible.
 

"There are pillars behind those trees, each pillar has torch on it," whispers Suga. I try to find which trees he meant, but then I see obsecure lights behind trees in one spot. We are still hanging in this position (re: sculpting) meanwhile hydra is coming closer. "Split up when he is coming, run as as fast as you can and take one of those torches."
 

"Can you speak faster?" I can hear Jackson is trembling.
 

"If I cut one of those heads, you must burn it immediately, so don't get too far from me, got it?" Suga breathes really hard.
I can hear a pair of big feets and rustling land, those make me wanna do spring from here right now and scream "EOMMAAAA~~~~" until Zeus can hear me that I give up on this.

 

The air on my back turns hot. But then Suga tells us to run and we scoot like using jetpack. I don't know where Suga runs to and I worry about him because he told us to not too far from him. The hydra confuses about which demigod he wants to catch first, I thank Typhoon because hydra was made only with one body.
 

I run as fast as I can through dark small wood next to Unmun lake while holding my sword tightly, the hydra exhales fire from its mouths, he already burns the half of the trees. And that would be our problem too because how can we burn something that already burn? Suga is completely fooled us.
 

I almost reach the pillars, I can see the lights seem increasingly clear, but that nine-headed thing blocks my way. He is totally standing in front of me but he backs me, I see his shaking booty that is decorated by long scaly tail, I slowly hide myself behind a tree but I realize Suga is there facing the hydra. I seek an opportunity to get the torch in fast way. I purposively show my hand so that they know I am here and only need five seconds to reach at least one torch. 
 

"HEY HYDRAAAA.... I'M HERE!" I hear Jackson from the opposite direction. I seek them and see the hydra is chasing him, Jackson runs in the right way, he is getting closer to the pillars.
 

I show myself. "HYDRA! DELICIOUS DINNER FOR YOU!" I shout. Three of nine hydra's heads look at me. He tries to chase two people in two different sides, it is difficult for him but opens very good idea for us, the hydra is shoots us with his fire breathe. Jackson and I shout each other until one of us has to reach the pillar first from the both side, Suga is preparing his sword in his hand and he walks backwards. Jackson arrive at the pillars first, so the hydra is chasing me now. Now what? I can't use my sword before Jackson gets the torch.
 

"Run to the pillars and get the torch!" shouts Suga. I embrace myself to roll through the fire breathe and approach the pillars. Suga is playing around with the hydra, I wonder if that's how Ares fights back his victims, relax and calm while smiling seductively. Jackson is success reach the torch, he gets back and fight the hydra. Since they are ready with their weapons, I call the hydra to catch his attention so that Suga and Jackson able to kill him easier.
 

"Hey, hydra, are you the second Girls Generation? You have nine members on your body!" I wave my hands to it and try to reach a torch from a pillar. I have a little problem with this torch because it doesn't want to be seperated from the pillars. I pull the torch but it doesn't work, meanwhile the hydra is getting closer to me and ready to burn me alive.
 

When I'm trying to pull the torch, Suga and Jackson are up there riding the hydra. That's genius.
 

Suga cuts off the heads one by one and Jackson burns the parts that has cut with the torch in his hand. "Argh!" I finally get the torch and run closer to the hydra. I help Suga to burn the head after he cuts it, until there is no head left on the hydra's body. I'm sure, if people come here, they will smell stinky thing here.
 

They jump from hydra's carcass, I just realize that my t-shirt is full of sweat
 

"Great job, guys!" Suga puts his sword into its case.
 

"Wow.... just wow......." Jackson takes heavy breathe and fall into knee.
 

"Hey, you, Suga, how could you know about pillars here? We didn't even see this." I brush my hand with sniffer.
 

"Guys, please just get out of here. Let's sleep while flying." I think Jackson can't stand his energy anymore. So we decide to fly again with the Apollo's wagon.
 

Uh, one information about Apollo's wagon for you. This wagon maybe isn't so y as Ferrari or Bugatti, but this wagon is totally resilient and strong. Forget about those sport cars or fast and furious, this wagon won't break if Typhoon steps on it.
 

"So, you haven't told me." I say.
 

"Told you what?" asks Suga.
 

"How did you know about those hidden pillars?"
 

"Oh," he laughs. For the several times, this is my little private conversation with Suga, Jackson is asleep at the back. "Ares once brought me there."


The night wind is really cold, but we enjoy our trip up here.
 

"Don't you realize it?" he says. I don't get about what he said, so I just raise my elbows to show my confusion. "There are twelve pillars, Ares said it was a little stopover place for Gods. He trained me there."
 

"Zeus had never brought me somewhere." I scratch my hair.
 

"He was maybe busy." Suga convince me.
 

"I hope so," I exhale, "how often do you meet Ares in a year?"
 

"Twice? Three times? I don't know, beside, we only doing excercise and use weapons everytime we meet."
 

"At least you meet him." I smile to him. "You know, I met Zeus three months ago,"
 

"And?"
 

"I begged him to come because I wanted to meet Oracle Delphi."
 

"For what?"
 

"I just wanted to know about my life because I once felt really sick with this demigod life, but he stung me with his lightning bolt." I try to laugh and make this conversation has a little touch of funny stuff, not just my deep feeling about Zeus.
 

"Why did he do that?" Suga laughs.
 

"He said that I'm too young to know about something like that, I don't have rights to know prophecy by myself."
 

"And what happened then?"
 

"Nothing, he said he has something to do and he left."
 

"That's it?"
 

I nod.
 

"But you have to be grateful because you have the most powerful dad."
 

"I know but...... it's not different with children that have rich parents and they could spend their money as they want but they don't get any love or time with their parents."
 

I said this because I miss my dad, I envy other demigods because they were never be rejected by their parents. Everytime they need help their parents will help at least give some good advices through their head, there is still communication between them. Zeus only come when he wants to give me an order or something or when he wants me to be a superhero. The last time I met him was because I lied. I said I want to meet him to get some lessons but ended up he stung me.
 

"I'm sorry, I brought you guys into this problem." I shake my head.
 

"You are amnesia, how could you even remember your problem?" Suga looks confuse.
 

"I don't know.... I think everything that happened today gave me reasons why I have to save Jungkook from Tartarus."
 

"If you could meet Zeus again someday, what would you do?"
 

I think.... I think about it. I don't know how to put it in words. I just wanna ask him, what actually happen to me recently? And why?
 

"I wanna slap his , bald his hair, and I want to spit on his face." I think the cold wind makes me drunk.
 

"Should I help you, bro?" asks Suga with his smirk. We just smile and make a brofist each other. It means, I agree that Suga would help me to spit on Zeus's face.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

Morning comes, the sun shines, there's no more cold wind, we didn't even feel any cold as long as we slept on the wagon last night.
 

TAP THE GREEN BUTTON JUSEYO~~ TAP THE GREEN BUTTON JUSEYO~~
 

Oh, the GPS screams again, we see Jimin's name on it and I tap the green button while I'm still yawning.
 

"Hello?" Suga greets him.
 

"Rise sunshine chagiyaaa," Jimin greets us very warm. "Did you sleep well?"
 

"Yeah, the wind was cold but we could sleep well." says Jackson.
 

"I monitored you last night, so I increased the heat from the wagon. I wouldn't let you sleep with that cold wind." We see Jimin is eating chips on monitor.
 

"Wanna exchange father, baby?" I offer him.
 

"No."
 

"Okay."
 

"You guys are about an hour to arrive at Busan, and there Tartarus is." he explains us. What? Tartarus is in Busan? Well, I would never visit Busan again.
 

"Why don't you join us here?" Suga asks him.
 

"I want to. But I never learn to fight with swords." Jimin smiles.
 

"Hey, I'm son of Ares, I can teach you anything." says Suga proud.
 

"Thank you, Suga. Hey, aren't you guys hungry?"
 

"We areeeeeee." Jackson shouts.
 

"Land somewhere and do the things that I've said!"
 

"We'll do it in Busan." I say.
 

"Uh, guys" Jimin puts away his chips, "there is long river in Busan, I forget what its name, but you can sail through that river and arrive in Tartarus sooner."
 

"Wow, you are the truth GPS."
 

"But remember, don't fall asleep!" he shapens his voice.
 

"What if we fall asleep?" asks Suga.
 

"You better follow my order if you want to be save."
 

"But why?"
 

"There are many beautiful girls."
 

- Tbc -