Unknown Demigod

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

"We won't die. No, we won't!" I convice myself even though I know something bad will happen to us, anything could happen.

"I'll suicide if one of you isn't here by my side anymore." says Suga without looking at me.

"We have lived this life together, so we'll die together."

He gives fist to me, "bestfriend?"

"Bestfriend."

*

*

*

Eight days remaining before eclipse, I wish I have nine lives to deal with this situation. But Jungkook is now my responsibility, Jin won't forgive me if something happen to Jungkook, you can say Aphrodite's children aren't strong as others, but once they get mad, you life will never be as beautiful as their face anymore.

"Where are we?" I ask my friends, but Suga is asleep and Jackson trapped in nostalgia along with his iPod. I know they are tired, I can't force them to always moving forward. I look at the GPS... Daejeon, we are far enough from Seoul. I realize the yolk from sunset is already disappear and ready to shine in another parts of the world, the wind becomes colder by time, it's almost eight o'clock in the night, we've been flying about three hours and it's not a short time, even more we fly with wagon without door and roof or any covers. It's like a single rollercoaster. We could be exposed to punctured lung if we still continue like this.

I reset the height of wagon, we fly lower than before. I'm looking for any building that can be haven. But too bad there are only woods and forest below us, I start to think that we gonna fly the whole night on this wagon. No, actually we aren't that fortuneless, I see cloud of smoke from the wood, someone must be below there, I immediately landed this wagon near the source of that pomesky smoke. Now I know how to train this Apollo's wagon smoothly.
After we landed, I shake Suga's body slowly. "Dude.. wake up!" I whisper.

"Huh?" he moans and stretches his body. "Are we in Tartarus?"

"No, not yet."

"Where are we? Wood again?" Jackson takes off this earphone.

"I'm sorry guys, I can't let you sleep up there. We need place to rest." I jump out the wagon and carry my backpack.

"So,  are we gonna sleep down here?" says Suga, he looks really tired with those narrow eyes and drunk voice. Dryad always call him y because of his behavior that is like a drunk, well just for your information Suga is such an idol and has so many dryad fans.

"We don't exactly sleep here, but there..." I point at a little brick house that emits the smoke. We can see orange light from little window there and also long chimney on the top of the house, so I think the house is still inhabited.

"Are you sure? I have bad feeling about that." Suga carries his backpack on one shoulder.

"Let's just find out." I walk first towards the house, then my friends follow me from behind. The wooden door is looking old, it's coloured dark brown, it has two windows on the both side, but we can't see direct inside because curtains are covering it.

"Are you sure?" asks Jackson. I cough and brace myself. I knock the old door slowly and wait until someone opens the door. No one opens it. I knock the door again for several time. It's screeching and opens, a fourty-year-old lady with long green dress gives us confuse and scared face. "Oh, uhm, hello." I greet him. "May we stopped here briefly?" 

"Who are you?" the lady looks afraid of us.

"We are just teenager." Jackson grins wide.

"What are you doing here?" the lady steps backward.

"We.. we need place to sleep. may we sleep here?" I ask the lady nervously.

"We are good people, don't worry." adds Suga.

"Do you bring weapons?" asks the lady.

"Yes... but... you can seize our weapon as long as we are staying here." I take off my sword case from my waist and hand it to her. She sees our face worry, suddenly she invites us into her house.

We sit on a sofa made of bones and fur. This house is really warm, I think the stove is always lit and make thick cloud of smoke. The orange lamp comes from small chandelier that hangs on the ceiling, we can see the kitchen from here because it is still in the same room.

"Why did you stop here? Don't you know there are many dangerous things inside here?" the lady walks here and there, she looks panic and rubs her palms fast.

"We do, but... why do you live here if there are many dangers?" Suga answers the lady.

"I will safe because I'm a pure human."

"What!? What do you mean with--"

"This wood is the habitat for monsters, you could be killed easily here." the lady blows out her palm.

We are shocking together. "You mean.. do you know what are we?"

The lady nods. Okay, so, we found two persons that know our existance. First Jimin, furthermore he is a demigod too, and then this lady, a human being.

"How do you know us?" Suga narrows his eyes.

"My son is a demigod too." the lady bites his thumb. We are curious about his son, so we pay attention to her. "His name is Sungjae, he was killed by one of thousand monsters out there."

Sungjae, we never heard that name before, there's no Sungjae in half-blood camp. "How did he get killed?"

"I don't know, somehow, but it killed my heart." the lady starts to cry. I don't know exactly how she feels, but which mom who doesn't get hurt when they loose their children? Especially with killed way.

"We're sorry." Suga approaches the lady and touches her shoulders, at least to show that we care to her.

"So... should we really go?" I ask.

"No, don't," the lady smiles in her cry, "I'm sorry to make you feel unconfortable with me."

"But... If I may know," I take a long breathe, "Whose child is he?"

"Poseidon."

"Poseidon?!"

"He was on his way to camp half-blood, but he got killed."

"Hoseok may know about him." says Jackson.

"We could meet him anytime in underworld." I say.

"Why even do you want to go there?!" Suga laughs.

"Perhaps we could ask Hades to revive him."

"You are really nice, but don't even try to go underworld. Please don't get killed." the lady smiles in tears, she just keeps her palms unite.

"We won't." I say steady.

There are hopes in her eyes, she is actually really kind hearted and soft, she is like mother, she makes us always feel comfort and calm. She told us how was Sungjae, her one and only child, killed when he was a teenage, We already know Poseidon won't be able to stay with her because he is a God, my father does the same thing too. She told us how cheerful and funny Sungjae was, how precious Sungjae is for her. She feels happy when she meets another children, especially demigods, it feels like she carrying a baby again, take care of her child, she said that she has failed to be a good mother for Sungjae, she couldn't give world tp Sungjae, now she wants to pay everything with his kindness to children.

She even serves us food to eat, blanket and pillow to sleep, she doesn't have enough room to accomodate us, so we ended up sleep on the sofa. But that's more than enough for us. I can see how much Suga cares to her, he always accompany her everywhere and take care of her, touches her shoulders as if he feels really nice to be beside her.

*

*

*

I stare at the night sky, the night sky without stars, I don't see a a spot of a star, the sky is just black and empty. Zeus doesn't give any sparkles to the world, only empty dark wide sky. I wonder what happen again to Zeus, he usually gives us so much stars in the sky that accompany my insomnia life everynight. But tonight is different, just blank. I remember about the joke that Jackson said, Zeus is on his period, that makes me laugh everytime.

"I thought you were asleep." says someone from behind. I turn around, then my smile blooms automatically.

"I can't sleep." I smile to him.

"Always." he comes closer to me. "There's no star tonight." He my chest softly.

"I don't need them, you are the star and the sun that brighten my day and night."

He hides his face because he is shy, but I love it when he does it, it means I succeed to steal his heart. "Is there something that you always think everynight until you can't sleep?" He gazes at me, I love how the way he looks at he, his eyes are beautiful.

"I think about....." I hug and pull his waist until he gets closer to me, "I think about how God created such a beautiful creature like you?" I look at his eyes deeply. He smiles shyly, his face even turns red.

"Are you trying to seduce me? Do you want something from me?"

"No... I'm serious." I try to convice him, "It was like, God has sent an angel to me, I feel like I'm the luckiest person because I have you in my life." I hold his hand tightly and kiss it really softly, I whisper to him, "I don't wanna loose you."

"I don't wanna loose you too." he my cheek and we are seeing into eyes each other. I really love him, he means world to me, everytime I near him my heart won't stop racing, just like the first time we met. My love grows up day by day, the more I think about him, the more I love him. I can't stop loving him because he is always in my mind.

"Promise me, that you won't leave me, I don't care what people think about us." he says.

I take my face closer to him, "if I have to give my soul to God, I'll do it as long as you are mine." I kiss his lips gently, the love feeling in my heart explodes like atom bomb. I hug his waist more tight, I can feel his hands are playing on my scruff. His sweet lips make me want to do it more more and more, you can say I'm crazy, but I love him too much.

"Taehyung-ah, who do you love too much?" suddenly Jackson's voice breaks my moment. Someone pulls my body and suddenly Jungkook's scenery disappears.

My eyes feel heavy until I can't see the fireplace clearly. "You love me too much, aren't you?" Jackson laughs.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Suga pinches my cheek. "Wow, look at his sweats, he loves someone too much until his t-shirt gets wet."

"You love me, right? Love me? Love me?" Jackson giggles and shakes my body.

I try to get up, I don't understand what are they talking about. I feel like my head was banging a rock, my eyes are really heavy too, but the most uncomfortable thing is my wet t-shirt. What the hell actually happened?!

"Seems like you had a very nice dream." says Suga while smiling. Yes, I was, I had an amazing dream, even I could feel butterflies in my stomach, for real.

"Good morning, children!" the lady is coming, she is carrying a tray with mugs on it. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yes, we did, thank you." answers Suga.

"I've prepared breakfast, you can eat whenever you want." says the lady.

"Thank you!" Jackson shouts, "hey, don't you guys hungry? Let's go eat" he looks very excited.

"You can go first." says Suga.

"Really? Oh so you let me finish all the food. Thanks." He runs to the dining table, I just smile because of his childish behavior.

"So, Kim Taehyung," Suga embraces my shoulders, "tell me what kind of dream you had."

"Dream?"

"It was really nice, right?" he smirks to me.

"Yeah, it was nice," I sigh and think about the dream again. Yeah, it was really nice, too bad it was just a dream. But Suga can't stop giving me that annoying smirk. "Why?"

He grins innocently. "It was your first dream right?"

"First dream? I've dreamed about many things, it wasn't the first." I say. He isn't stop giving me evil smile and curious expression, he looks very weird, looks like he tries to find something out, but what? He makes me confuse with his disgusting face.

"......."

"......."

"NO, IT WASN'T IT!!!!!"

"Yes, it was!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY MAN? MY BRIEFS DOESN'T EVEN GET WET!"

"Lie."

"WANNA CHECK IT?!?!"

"Tell me how it was!"

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE."

I throw pillow onto my face. This kid.... how he could be this ert. He laughs with satisfication after seeing me ran out of patience. But my heart beats really fast, even the sweat came out more than before. Seriously, I don't feel anything 'down' there, but I do fee nervous inside my heart. Maybe having a dream of Tartarus is better than kissing Jungkook inside Zeus's house.

- Tbc -