Victoria's Secret Angels

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

The last word I heard from Jimin is about beautiful girls are roaming along the river, I don't understand why should we watch out the beautiful girls out there, they serve us pleasure and good scenery, why would we watch them out?! I know I'm gay, let's say Jungkook is my boyfriend (sorry, I'm too confident about him), but beautiful girls will always attract people right?


But forget about these beautiful girls, I can't blink my eyes for almost ten minutes because of this amazing yacht that almost like luxury cruise ship. Once again, we met a kind-hearted demigod that helped us today, Zelo--the son of Helios, God of Sun. He likes to tan himself and lying down under the sun, like right now, I can see he works outdoors and in the day, where the sunlight is still shining. Sun is his power to stay strong and keep close with his father. We all have our own way to keep close with our parents.


The captain drives the wheel very diligently, his assistant and sailors are busy helping him. I stand on the top side of the yacht, seeing everything from above here while thinking about Jungkook's condition right now. The sky is blue, but my heart is even more blue. I wonder what happen to Jungkook right now, is he alright? Does Tartarus treat him like a slave or something like that? Is he still alive? I need any clues about him.


I wanna dream again.


"Enjoy your shipping, captain?" someone breaks my reverie. That's Zelo, he brings two glasses of orange juice.


"Oh, you," I try to act normal, "where's Suga and Jackson?"


"They are sleeping in the bedroom, why don't you sleep too?" he passes one of the orange juices to me.


I drink it and feel refresh, "How do I sleep?"


"Laying on the bed and you'll asleep, that's easy." he laughs and drinks the juice.


"Sleep isn't that good anymore since my dad kidnapped Jungkook." I drown my face and stare at the glass, mixed feelings are wrapping my heart again.


"What is actually happen? You know," he leans on the railing and sees me, "when the prophecy was spoken, the sky seemed to be angry."


"Yes, it did." I feel embrassed and guilty, I don't know why. "Do you think Jungkook will be alright with this?"


"Jungkook?"


"My crush."


"Oh," Zelo takes off his eyeglasses and smiles, "sorry, it's still awkward for me." he shakes his head. I know, perhaps Zeus feels his honour is destroyed by me, so he done everything like this. "Let's take a look at Suga." He says.


I look at him and confuse why suddenly he mentioned Suga? Does he like Suga too and perhaps he is a gay too?


"Suga?" I raise my eyebrows.


"He is known as son of Ares, the most powerful fighter in our history as demigods. His basic and original personality is very harsh and cruel, he has no mercy for anyone, he can kill someone everytime they want, he has rights to put out his sword and stab your heart. His father has authority of offensive, murder, rebellion, he rules all the weapons we use now. Scary isn't it?"


Yeah, that's the scariest thing I ever heard. I realize Suga is actually the nearest and closest dangerous creature in my life. I guess now I know the reason behind my scar on my leg.


"I just realized it." I pat on my forehead. "But... why Suga?"


"It doesn't matter how cruel he is, he helps you to get your lovely one."


I'm speechless, everything that Zelo just said is right.


"It means, he believes in true loves like in a fairy tale, he wants loves from both sides is gathered ." he drinks the juice, it's really slow finished because he never stop talking to me, but I like to hear everything from him, his sentences makes my soul getting stronger than before. "The most vicious person on earth believes in true love. Do you believe it or not?"


"I do."


"Then why do you doubt it? Zeus is only speed bump to make your move slower, there's no big deal."


"Yeah.. why...." I say and start to think about it again like several times. Why am I afraid with this situation? Tartarus? Yes, it is huge and dangerous, seems like impossible to fights back against Tartarus, everything seems like just gonna die there and there is no hope to get back. But hey, I've got Suga and Jackson next to me, even I have Jimin and Zelo who saved our life.


"Now trust me, Jungkook will be alright." he pats my back and goes away.


*


*


*


I see three people are gathering around stone table, the table is long enough until it reaches around two meters from one to another. They are all men, they wear different clothes and have different hair styles. The first person has brown hair with bangs, he wears only white plain t-shirt and has long, tall, slight thin body, his face's shape is sharp and crisp like elf. The second person is black haired with slight crest spike, he wears black leather jacket and he has good body building. The third person is like a real man, his shoulders are wide, his chest field, he has long legs and has strong jawlines, he wears only white t-shirt like the first person but he wears cap so I can't tell like what his hair is. I can't see their faces, it's only dark like shadows but still shaping because the fire walls reflect them to the roof.


They are just keep quiet and still, they clench their hands, there's no movement. I feel like I've seen them somewhere in my life, but why would I meet them? They look very scary and evil with the solid stone table and fire.


"He is now getting closer," says one of them, "HE IS NOW CLOSER TO US." the first person stomps the table. It shocks me, who is
'he'?


"Calm down!" the third person pull his t-shirt.


"How can I calm down if he is going to win like this?!" his voice is full of emotion.


"So what?! Everything you can do all the time is complaining and complaing. You better have solutions to prevent that boy and work." says the third person. They start arguing, I guess


"But I won't accept this! If he takes my brother back then Aphrodite will give everything he wants."


"You are immature! Just admit it that he is stronger than us. Why don't we give up and just let him?”


The first person laughs like villain, he seems upset but I think he won’t give up. But my question is, give up on what? Why did he always mention about a guy that is going to save his brother? Why would he prevent him? Isn’t it good if someone saves his family from outta danger? He used to very lucky if someone helped him, but why he tries to prevent?


“Make sure he will die in my arm as soon as he gets here.” The first person makes deep voice. That’s kinda scary. I try to recognize them but it’s really hard cause flames cover my sight and it’s really hot until I need more time to regulate my lungs. “Or let my brother die here.”


“You are insane, you won’t get anything from Aphrodite if you do that.”


“I DON’T CARE!!” the first person screams, I can feel how dry is his throat. “That boy is a destroyer! He is attention seeker! I’ll kill Jungkook so no one will receive any gifts from Aphrodite!”


“WHAT?! NO! DON’T TOUCH JUNGKOOK!” I shout to them. This can’t be serious. I shout for several times but they don’t response me, they just keep talking about how to kill Jungkook sooner so someone can’t save him. I want to approach them and kill them first before they can touch even Jungkook’s hair, but everything just impossible because the flames become a wall to seperate me. I wanna break the flames, I wanna run through it.


They recognize my existance here before I can fight them. Their faces are black, just black like shadows, I feel like I read a comic, but no, they are real. The first person walks toward me meanwhile the others are staring at me with their missing face. I try to run somewhere, but the flame catches me and make me stuck right there. I can’t move, i feel like bounded, but the first person keeps walking and he takes out sword from his its case and play with it between his fingers. He stops when he is only one and half meters from me. I’m done. He is going to kill me now. He swings his swords until it breaks my chest and makes me gasp so hard.


But then everything turns into bedroom scenery and a TV on the wall. I’m breatheless and sweating so much, my t-shirt and hair are wet, I look around but then I was actually sit on the bed. I look at the window, we are still in the ship and I was just asleep. It was all just a dream, but why did I hear Jungkook?


I wash my face and mirroring. Look at that messy face, Kim Taehyung, would you just give up and let them kill Jungkook? Are you trying to be a jerk? You chose to walk this way, there’s no turn back, keep your head up and face the dangers. Don’t be baby, be a real men!


I hear noise from above, Jackson and Zelo are screaming and things are falling on the floor. I immediately run to see what happen up there, When I’m on the last step of stair, I shock and decide to go down again and hiding somewhere. Okay this is terrible. I saw many beautiful long-haired winged women on the deck, they are many. Are they reffered to beautiful girls by Jimin? What if they will seduce us? They look like mermaids without scales.


I collect my courage under the stair to fight them. After I’m ready, I come out and take my sword at the same time. My friends are trappped by them, they hug my friends like hugging their boyfriends. I try to cut down all the winged woman that passes through me, they are flying here and there and mess the ship up, strands of fur are falling because they fly really fast.


“ARGH!” one catches me. I want to release myself, but the struggle is real. Maybe she tries to take me with her, fly to the sky high and marry with me cause this is the tighest hug I ever feel. I swing my sword indeterminate until I cut on of her wings. She screams and feels the pain, he releases me and fly like drunk.


“WHERE DID THESE THINGS COME FROM!?” I shout to my friends while trying to cut all the women.


“THESE ARE SIRENE. THEY CAME FROM SEA.” Answers Zelo, he follows my way to cut their wings.


“THEN WHY ARE THEY HERE!?” I get two wings in one slice.


“PLEASE STOP TALKING GUYS I’M DYING HERE!!” Jackson screams from somewhere. Darn, he is tied at the corner, outside the rail.


“KIM TAEHYUNG SAVE— YAH LADIES I AIN’T OPEN FOR BUSSINESS.” Shouts Suga while busy with the sirenes. I run to Jackson but two sirenes prevent me. I prepare my sword, they need to know how handsome my sword is, I ward my sword but they fly faster than my movement, I don’t care about them again and focus on Jackson. Hermes, why is your son always retarded?


“You okay bro?!” I untie the rope.


“Sure, I’m having fun here, I want a cup of tea to add some happiness at the end of my life—ARE YOU CRAZY!?”


“Calm down boy!” I cut the rope with sword and slightly injure him.


“Good afternoon, boys.” Smooth voice shocks us. A sirene sits weak on the floor with sad face and her wings are folded. I realize they only wear tenuous satin to cover their body, they aren’t just beautiful, they are y and I like their long wavy wet hair, they remind me of Victoria’s Secret Angels (my mom often watches that show and wants those $1 Billion lingerie) with those real wings.


Stop it Taehyung, you ert.


“Would you come with me?” her voice is helpless.


“Why would I?” I ask her and try to be cool.


“We need a king because we are abandoned.”


“DAMN SHE IS CUTE.” I stomp my foot in emotion.


“Please come with us.”


“........”


“Come, you’ll be our king.”


“........”


“You deserve everything that—AAAAAAARGH.”


Everything I can hear is only tortured screaming and pain, I suddenly remember about what Zelo has told me about Suga. He has no
mercy on everything.


“Better make your sword useful.” Says Suga. I see his sword is splattered with blood, my ears are hurt because the sirene screamed like there’s nothing can beat the pain she felt. Suga wipes his sword with cloth and burn the cloth until it becomes particles of dust.


“Sirenes live on a cliff near seas, they sing sirenic to trap the gobs and make their ships sink in the place where sirenes live.” Zelo explains us. “They have beautiful appearance but actually dangerous and wild.”


“Yeah, we can see that.” Jackson responds.


“But we aren’t in the sea, why would they come?” I ask curiously.


“In this case, your dad might do anything to defeat you.” Says Zelo. His sentence is too deep, seems like they are trying to bring me and my dad into a conflict but everything he said was right, my dad might do anything to foil his own son.


“Did we killed the sirenes?” asks Suga.


“No, we didn’t. They may come back everytime after heal their pains, but don’t worry. It takes long time.”


“You fine bro?” Jackson carries me on his shoulder.


“I’m tired.” I touch my forehead.
 

“Get some sleep.” Says Zelo.


“No, I’ve dreamt about Jungkook, and it was scary.” I can feel my legs almost fall and my head feels very heavy. I don’t want to sleep anymore, the dreams are just torturing my soul. “Three human beings are trying to kill Jungkook, I don’t know who they are, one of them is Jungkook’s brother.”


“Brother?!”


I nod.


“No, it can’t be...”


“I know, his brother is working together with Tartarus or Zeus or something.” I guess I can’t talk properly right now.


“We need someone’s help to watch Jin out.” Says Jackson.

 

“But how do we communicate with someone in camp half-blood?”


“Use my laptop,” Zelo interrupts, “my laptop has special connection to keep you in touch with people in places where mortals can’t
see.”


“May I?” I ask him for permission.


“Sure, come!”


*


*


*


“Hyung!” Jackson waves to Hoseok. We are now face timing with him.


“Hey, kids, how is it going?” He greets us.


“Well, sirenes attacked us. That’s between good or bad.”


“Why?”


“Imagine, we were attacked by beautiful women.” Suga laughs proudly. He is sick.


“Watch out, boys, don’t be blinded by beautiful creatures.” Hoseok warns us. “So, what’s wrong?”


“Uh, hyung, we need your help.” I say.


“Let me guess! You don’t have more drachmas, right?”


“We do have. We need you to watch Aphrodite’s house, could you?” Jackson asks him.


“Umm, of course, but... why?”


“Just watch if Jin hyung is always there or he often disappears.” I say it fast.


“Jin?”


“We beg you.” Suga shouts from behind.


“I’ll do it, don’t worry.” Hoseok accepts our request.


“Thank you, hyung!” I thank him like a slave is feed by his boss, this is embrassing but I need to forget about my pubic veins.


“You are very welcome boys. Hey, where are you by the way?”


“We are siling with luxury yacht in Busan. Only fifteen minutes and we will arrive in Tartarus.” Jackson answers happily.


“Ahh... fifteen minutes...” Hoseok scratches his chin.


“Wish us luck, hyung!” Suga excites.


“Sure, have a safe trip boys. Make sure your sword wards properly, because apocalypse may happen to you. Good luck!”


- Tbc -