Girls Attacked Us!

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Taehyung runs to Zeus's house with two friends follow him. He feels stupid at first, why? Because he just volunteered his life to safe someone in Tartarus, a place where monsters are tortured. Read it correctly "A PLACE WHERE MONSTERS ARE TORTURED". If monsters are tortured, then what would happen to Kim Taehyung--an innocent, small, (a little bit) idiot demigod enters Tartarus? He has never been in a real battle, well... he beated monsters at grocery store and city park, but it didn't make him a hero, he looked like totally a psycho.
 

He puts all the stuffs that he needs into his backpack, Suga and Jackson do the same thing without Taehyung knows. They won't let Taehyung struggles alone against giant monsters and many kinds of Titan's ugly creatures outside there.
 

Taehyung runs carrying his backpack, suddenly Suga and Jackson appear in front of him. "Not without us." Suga gives his sweetest smile.
 

"You guys can't go with me, it's too dangerous out--"
 

"Ck ck ck," Jackson shakes his head and laugh, "please don't be selfish Mr. Kim."
 

"I'm not selfish, I'm--"
 

"Please, Kim Taehyung. You even lost against Namjoon on that stupid Catch the Flag. Outside this place... there are thousand monsters hunting you and you still wanna go alone? You'll be Taehyung Poridge after five steps away from this camp." Suga attacks him. Yeah, he makes Taehyung thinks twice about his journey to Tartarus. Three demigods still don't enough to kill the monsters, and it's more impossible for Taehyung to walk by himself.
 

Suga and Jackson give their smirk because they know Taehyung will let them go together.
 

"Am I that weak?" Taehyung's face looks sour. Suga and Jackson nod together. "Seriously guys?!"
 

"YES!" Suga and Jackson answer him steady.
 

"Hft," Taehyung sighs and looks give up, "okay, then, go with me."
 

"YUHU!" Suga and Jackson make a high-five in the air.
 

"Hey guys!" someone suddenly approaches them. It's Hoseok, he comes alone.
 

"Wait, are you gonna join us?" asks Jackson curiously.
 

Hoseok laughs, he looks like really gentleman with the way he laughs. "No, I just wanna say good luck and be careful. Taehyung-ah, you are the real hero."
 

"Thanks." answers Taehyung deeply.
 

"Are you guys really enough with those backpacks and jackets? You need foods and money." Hoseok seems worried about them.
 

"We are fine, thank you." says Suga.
 

"I wanna give you a little help. Yeah, not much, but I know you'll need this later." Hoseok s his pocket pant. He holds something like golds, but not really shiny and bright. He passes it to Taehyung. "These are drachmas, Greek's ancient coins, well it was actually a currency. Percy has given this to me before he goes."
 

"Why do we need this? We use won, not drachma." Jackson looks like an idiot.
 

"Some people like us won't accept won. Trust me, you'll need this."
 

"Thanks bud, you help us so much." says Taehyung and smiles.
 

"You are welcome," Hoseok puts his hands into his pockets, "so, I think you should really go, the eclipse is ten days away."
 

"TEN DAYS!?" The trio are shocked at the same time.
 

"You need about a week to get Tartarus...... with transportation, in high speed." Hoseok warns them.
 

"Come on, dude! Tartarus won't bid you any lives." Jackson elbows Taehyung. They have a little farewell and the trio start they journey to death.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

They come out from the wood and walk down the street. It is really dark out there, it's already 11 PM South Korea Time. Lucky, they have to pass activities and bussiness in the middle of Seoul City, it's been a long time for them to enjoy the noisiness and hilarity in a big city. Since they had to be under half-blood's camp protection, their entire life is only practice and battle, they spend their summer vacation to meet their family or let's say their human being parent, some of them even stay at the camp to practice more. Being a demigod or half-blood kid is never easy.
 

"By the way, guys..." Taehyung stops suddenly in the crowd. "I don't know which direction should we choose. East or west?" Taehyung smiles like an idiot, always be an idiot, he is actually an idiot.
 

Suga and Jackson sigh at the same time, "I should have stayed at the camp." says Suga.
 

"Let me check google maps." Jackson takes his cellphone.
 

"Since when google maps able to detect Tartarus? Do monsters have GPS?" Suga is done with his bestfriend's habits. They thought Jackson was just kidding and tried to cheer them up, but he totally focuses on the phone screen until he can't hear that Taehyung and Suga .
 

"Let's just continue." says Taehyung.
 

"No.... wait.... here.... I found it." Jackson shows his phone screen. Suga and Taehyung surprised with the result. They really see Tartarus in map. "We are in the right direction, but it takes hundred kilometers to get there."
 

"Keep the map active! We walk right there!" finally, they continue to go to Tartarus without any hasitate with Google map's help and their one and only asset of course, foots. 
 

The time is passing every second, it's already past midnight, they feel cramp and stiff on their legs. They start yawning too. But they have one problem that a little difficult to resolve--they trapped at a place where many girls are and try to seduce them. Many tents and booth are estabilished at both sides, flashy neon lights and music are crippling their sense. They can even see beds and carpets inside booth.
 

"Taehyung, where are we?" Suga sees around with disgust looks.
 

"I think we've gone to the wrong way." Taehyung tries to not get touched by the girls.
 

"But the map says we are in the right way." adds Jackson.
 

"Oh your map." Suga is very annoyed.
 

Suddenly a girl with bra and pulls Jackson from a side. "Do you want to try? Only 20 won an hour." the girl puffs up her chest.
 

"Uhh...." Jackson looks nervous, "no.. uh... sorry, I... I..."
 

Taehyung pulls Jackson back, "we'd like to spend 20 won for foods with bonus french fries than look at your flat . Thank you so much, but we have another bussiness." they walk as fast as they can.
 

"I'm tired and we're trapped in this place." Suga wants to cry.
 

"What time is this?" asks Taehyung and he yawns.
 

Jackson look at his watch, "half two."
 

"Let's just serve those girls. At least we can join them to sleep." Suga gives up and his legs almost fall. But for Taehyung it's completely crazy, even though he has the same idea because he is tired too.
 

"Hey! There's a motel!" Taehyung points at a small house, but it's still inside the brothel's area. They run and enters the motel. At first, they feel relieved because they found a place to get rest, until a board slaps their mood.


Price :
- 1 Hour, W15,-
- 2 Hours, W25,-
- 3 Hours, W30,-
- 4 Hours or more, W45,-

*bonus condoms and drinks.

 

"." they sigh.
 

"Hello gentlemen," a man with neat suit comes, "Have you reserved girls for tonight?" asks the guy.
 

"Uuuh, we are actually gay, so we don't need any girls." says Taehyung fast. Jackson and Suga shock but they try to act normal.
 

"Oh, I see. How long do you need your room?"
 

"Three hours enough." Taehyung gives money to the guy, they agreed to rent a room and finally they can have, at least, three hours to close their eyes. They can hear the guy shouts as if they will enjoy their sleep.
 

Taehyung falls his body on the bed. The room isn't large, but enough for three. There is one king-sized bed and one sofa, with air conditioner too. It has a bathroom on the other side, they can put their stuffs on a shelf next to the bed..
 

"Thank you for calling me gay." says Suga.
 

"At least we can sleep tonight." answers Taehyung.
 

They hear weird noises from the rooms next to them, it's very loud and annoying, the noises make these three guys feel awkward to be there. They know what kind of noises they hear.
 

"Forget them! Wake up before the sun rises, okay?" Taehyung gets under blanket and closes his eyes.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

Taehyung sits on a bench, he is at an extensive flower field. He enjoys the sun shine and the scent of flowers, he loves to be there, colorful flowers and the bright sky adds some beauty feels for Taehyung. But he sees an old women is crying between flowers, Taehyung can't bear it, he really wants to help her so he comes closer to the woman.
 

"Are you okay, Mam?" Taehyung touches her shoulder, the old woman faces Taehyung. Taehyung surprised after sees the woman's face. She is old but she is really pretty. Her eyes are big, she has pointy nose, the lip is peach and small. The woman has long, white hair, he wears long dress with florals on it. Her eyelashes are taper, she has sharp chin and perfect jawlines, even her cheekbones reddish like she primped. But one thing that makes her looks old is her wrinkle.
 

"I lost my son." the old woman says, tears are flowing on her cheek.
 

"Where did he go?"
 

"He is kidnapped."
 

"By who?!" Taehyung condolences for her.
 

"By your father."
 

"What!?" Taehyung becomes speechless. The beautiful flowers suddenly rot and the blue sky changes into creepy red fied, the old women shriveled and melted until she disappears. Taehyung looks around and tries to shout, he sees a guy is hanging on a giant wood, the guy's face is pale. The same monster appears again and getting closer to the hanging guy, it smashes the guy and laughs that sounds very evil.
 

"Jungkook!?" Taehyung blinks and gasps. He sees Jackson and Suga are looking at him.
 

"Nightmare again?" Suga asks him slowly. Taehyung breathes really fast and sweating.
 

"Wha..."
 

"Calm down, we are here." Jackson smiles.
 

Someone knocks the door, Suga opens it. Three girls are standing in front on him with seducing smile.
 

"Oh, hai." Suga greets them.
 

"We heard you don't have any girls tonight." one of three girls speaks, her voice hurts Suga's ears.
 

"Yeah, but we don't need girls. Didn't the guy at the front tell you?" 
 

"Yes he did. But we think you still need us."
 

"No, thank you. You are so kind." Suga almost closes the door, but those girls prevent him.
 

"Where is Kim Taehyung?!" the girls speak at the same time. But they sounds weird, their voice changes like a 80 years old man. Taehyung and Jackson start to feel something wrong with them, they eavesdrop the conversation between Suga and y girls.
 

"How do you know Kim Taehyung?" Suga gets curious.
 

"Zeus and Aphrodite is fighting because of him, we need to get him." the girls getting more creepy.
 

Suga gets heart attack.
 

"Taehyuuungg......." Suga's intonation is higher.
 

"RUN!!!" 
 

They run and bust out from the girls, trying to escape. The girls unite and become a Cerberus, a hell dog with three heads. Seems like they are playing hide and seek combinated with run and catch with the cerberus. They have to run through girls throng and resist the temptation of the girls. The cerberus is faster than they thought, it chases them until outside the brothel's area, everyone thinks that they are crazy. 
 

They reach their tired point, they can't run anymore because their lungs isn't strong enough to avoid the cerberus.
Suga takes out his sword and get ready to face the hungry cerberous. The hell dog jumps onto Suga's face but Suga slashes its face in a blink of eye. Jackson turns around to find it's tail, but it has three heads, it sees them at the same time.

 

Taehyung whistles to catch its attention, "HEY LITTLE GIANT LESSIE. YOU LOOK HUNGRY. WANNA PADIGREE?!" shouts Taehyung. The cerberus rages and shows its foamy mucus on its mouth. The cerberus chases Taehyung and block him, Taehyung runs as fast as he can and suddenly turn around and sliding under the cerberus's belly. Taehyung stabs it from under with his sword until blood spurts.
 

The cerberus shrills, "eeeeww, sorry buddy, I only have whiskas." Taehyung feels proud but regrets too. His face is full of cerberus blood. But they aren't done with that monster, Jackson swings on its teeth like a toy.
 

"Uuuuuh, someone help me maybe!!??" Jackson starts crying.
 

"Don't eat him, you'll get diabetes." Suga climb on its and cuts off its long big tail.
 

The cerberus throws Jackson because it feels pain. The street is like having blood rain, red thick fluid everywhere. Jackson sees his t-shirt, it has a big hole on it, no one knows why Jackson suddenly cries after see his t-shirt shattered. He throws stones for several times to the cerberus.
 

"HEY BLACKY!!!" the cerberus looks at Jackson. After it lost its tail, the cerberus almost fall and lost its energy, so it's easier for Jackson to revenge. Suga is riding the cerberus like a dogboy--not cowboy.
 

"GET HIM FAST!" says Suga from the top of the dog. Jackson directs his sword onto the cerberus chest, then after he gets really closer, he throws the sword until it stabs the crazy dog's heart.
 

The cerberus falls, Suga jumps from it. The three heads dog sublimates into mist and disappears from their view. They realize how mess the street is, maybe someone will report this to police and assume this as massive killings.
 

"Good job, bro!" Taehyung pats at Jackson's shoulder.
 

"That's for my t-shirt!" says Jackson with pride but also anger.
 

"I think we must go! The smell is really strong and racid, besides we don't have much time." Suga puts his swords into its case.
 

"Three must go, three will prevent. Now let's see who will prevent us after these girls."
 

- Tbc -