Suga Cries

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Outside there, where you can't guarantee your life even for a second, the boys are struggling to save one life from a planned dangerous game. They trust people in their inner circle to help them in this unknown puzzle. Until that second, Taehyung still have no idea about Zeus and his dreams, like floating aimlessly, Taehyung runs his responsibility without any doubt. He carries his duty with sincerity, without has to think about suspicious groups behind this story. Lucky, Taehyung never runs out of help, two friends who fought together from the start line, another demigods and kind-hearted people who helped him in the middle of his journey.
Taehyung is only ninteen, but he faces everything like a real man wisely as fast as ninja.

 

Like we already know, they trust people in their inner circle to help them finish this duty. In most stories, third protagonist will always help the main character to fight against the villains. But Taehyung doesn't have that kind of story, he has another story. No one knows his story better than himself, but before he meets Jungkook in Tartarus and maybe saves him, Taehyung won't know who his actual enemies are.
 

Aside from the three boys, there are three villains inside the most save place for demigods, the camp half-blood. This is like enemy under your own blanket, without you know it, your enemy tries to stab you secretly. Taehyung has the same problem here, people who should be the shield for Taehyung, even became the right hand of something that made everything turned into disaster.
A man walks calmly through houses and practicing demigods, he even shares smiles to the people around him, sometimes waves to them. Many juniors praised him because of his kindness and íntention, he was helpful and brave.  For the male, he is their hero. For the female, he is their ideal-type husband. He is Jung Hoseok, son of Poseidon.

 

He approaches a house and knocks front door. Someone opens it for him, after they meet each other, Hoseok smiles.
 

"Am I distrubing you?" asks Hoseok.
 

"What is it?" the house holder asks him coldly. Hoseok doesn't answer, he only smiles and quiet but full of meaning. The housholder feels something strange from Hoseok's face, but five seconds later the housholder finds answer. "Come in!" says the housholder. Hoseok enters the house of Aphrodite--this isn't the real house, this is just a house where Aphrodite's children sleep and take shelter.
 

"Where are your sisters?" asks Hoseok while looks around the house.
 

"Sunbathing," answers the housholder briefly, "so what is this?" They take a seat on wooden bench.
 

"We knew that Taehyung is almost there."
 

"So?"
 

"They've recognized you."
 

The householder shocks, he stands up angrily and slams a flower vase on the table, Hoseok smirks when he smacks the table until it turns upside down. Hoseok knows how the householder's feeling, it isn't a good feeling, like an exploding nuclear and makes his body temperature heat. From the beginning, they've planned to exploit this situation and defeat Taehyung, so that Aphrodite wouldn't give anything to anyone who would save Jungkook and the prize will be given to Jungkook's brother, Jin--the only one who is able to save Jungkook. But before he could do anything, Taehyung moved first.
 

And the householder is the boss of the villains, Jin.
 

"Let's go and kill them!" Jin looks in hurry.
 

"It is too late, there's no use to prevent them now, they are really almost there," Hoseok stands up and holds Jin's shoulder, "let's just meet him in Tartarus."
 

"Ask Namjoon to take their soul now!" Jin becomes so emotional, his heart can't beat in definite rhythm.
 

"It's the same, we only win if we face them sword to sword."
 

"What if we loose!?"
 

"Yeah, then we are loser. They are maybe weak and innocent, but don't underestimate them! They have Suga, they might win because of their weakness."
 

"And we have Namjoon, aren't we?"
 

"Yeah, Suga may beat us in two seconds and there will be Namjoon left among us, Jackson is a genius, Taehyung can't die easily," Hoseok exhales slowly and tries to convince Jin, "we will win, but we need a gentle action." 
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

"So, we don't have GPS. Where is Tartarus?" Suga looks tired with his small, short legs.
 

"According to my Google Maps, Tartarus right in Dongbaek Park." answers Jackson while following his GPS.
 

"Wow, your cellphone is still alive." Suga narrows his eyes.
 

"Why is Tartarus placed in a park? What do the monster do there? Buying cutton candy?" Taehyung is angry without any reason. He is actually isn't angry, he is just excited to chop all the monsters and take Jungkook back, eventhough everything won't run smoothly.
 

"Calm down bro, you'll get Jungkook, trust me." Suga past on Taehyung's back.
 

"We are here." Jackson interrupts.
 

"We are where?"
 

"Here."
 

"Here where?"
 

"Dongbaek Park." they stop for a while and look around to confirm if they are really there, in Dongbaek Park. They see a beautiful scenery from up hill, a very wide sea that seperates South Korea and Japan. This is the second most beautiful scenery after the lake near camp half-blood, since only demigods can see the lake.
 

"Why Titans... why...." Suga pretends to cry.
 

"Come here, bro!" Taehyung hugs Suga and rub Suga's back, everything turns into romantic because Suga and Taehyung make a scene.
 

"Who the hell placed Tartarus in this beautiful place?!" Suga hugs Taehyung tightly, but then Taehyung just stares at the sea and think about life, why is he really gay even to his bestfriends.
 

"Our father placed it here." says Jackson.
 

"Damn it, hiks hiks....." Suga immerses his face behind Taehyung's shoulder.
 

"You don't really cry, do you?" asks Taehyung slowly.
 

"No, I don't. Why the I would?" Suga hits Taehyung's chest and back to his original personality--careless, cold, and scary. "So, where is the entrance?"
 

"Inside a Pagoda. Let's go!" They move quickly and looking for their destination. Finally, after five minutes run here and there, they find the pagoda that they looking for. They wonder why Tartarus placed in a park, especially inside a pagoda, they thought Tartarus is a large, endless, scary place, but the reality says it is only a religious building. They enter the pagoda and amaze for a while, but they have no time to enjoy all the beautiful things in Busan. They find a square board installed on the floor, it seems strange so they touch it and surprised when they can open the board, like something in treasure map. A very long stair brings them go undergrown.


It's moist and dark down there, puddles and moss on the wall release disgusting smell, but they just follow the lane that guards them. They don't speak much but holding together so there's no one left behind and lost. Something is like moving closer and scares them, but they can breathe freely again after it shows only mouse brings dead lizzard inside its mouth.
 

"Is everybody still here?" asks Taehyung, his voice cracks.
 

"Yes." Suga and Jackson answer together.
 

"I think we lost." says Suga, he hangs on Taehyung's t-shirt.
 

"Does anyone bring flashlight?" Jackson shouts, no one answers, it means no one brings flashlight.
 

"Hey," Taehyung stops suddenly, "do you guys hear something?"
 

"Mouse?"
 

"No, it's something different," the atmosphere becomes very uptight, "it sounds like.... footstep..."
 

"Taehyung-ah..." Jackson hugs Taehyung's arm and hides his face on it, Suga prepares his sword and holds tight on Taehyung. They see a speck of light that is getting closer and closer, it's a torch but they can't see it clearly. They closes their eyes to avoid any ugly face that the 'light' has, until the footstep stops and everything becomes silent again.
 

Taehyung is curious about the torch because he sees dimly light when he closes his eyes. Slowly but surely, Taehyung releases all the fears and braces himself to be a gentleman. He slowly opens his eyes, the light is getting clear and clear, the light is only about two meters far from them. Taehyung sighs and blank.
 

"Aphrodite?"