First Prophecy

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Today is not a good day, people can't go outside as they want. They have to stay at home the whole day and seeing the sky is getting darker and darker. Lighting and thunder are covering the Seoul City, there is no sun light or even white cloud in the sky. Just thick, dark grey, scary clouds everywhere, strong and cold wind is blowing small things on the street. People are wondering about the weather, yesterday was very bright and beautiful, the sky was very blue and the sunlight made everyone happy. The weather report said that today should be at least 25° Celcius and sunny, but fact is different. It seems like a tornado will attack the city and breaks all the building, Seoul City turns into ghost city.
 

"Sudden hurricane is coming, today's weather is almost 98 percent different from what we have expected. Research found that today's weather caused by wind motion from west and south are having a very much different......"
 

"Hft," Taehyung sighs and turn off the television. "What is it again, dad?" he speaks to himself.
 

"Taehyung-ah! Eat your lunch!" his mom is yelling at him.
 

"I'm coming mom." Taehyung trudges and approach his mom in dining room. His mother is busy serving some foods and still working in the kitchen.
 

"Eat before you go." says his mom. Taehyung sits on the chair and takes some different kind of foods, the he eats it deliciously.
 

"Mom," calls Taehyung while eating, "I wonder what happen to dad today."
 

"What?"
 

"Yesterday the weather was really good and warm and suddenly the strong wind and thunder are jailing us. Is Hades doing something crazy again? You know, dad really hates Hades." says Taehyung while chewing his foods.
 

"Maybe he forgets to switch off his thunder bolt." His mother is wiping the dish and put it into the shelf. "When do you have to go back?"
 

"In thirty minutes, maybe, I don't know, how can I go outside with this weather anyway?" says Taehyung without looking to his mother. "Dionysus became extra protective since three giant minatours broke the camp's protection, so we have to practice harder."
 

"How about Hoseok and Suga? Are they going home too?"
 

"Yeah, but I think Suga stays at the camp because he has to practice hard. Ares is really harsh, he turns his son into a killer machine." Taehyung giggles, "Hoseok has the best summer vacation. He was going to beach, he must have much communication with his dad."
 

"Have you met your dad?" asks the mother.
 

"The last time I met Zeus was three months ago, I begged his permission to meet Oracle Delphi, but he didn't let me go."
 

"He knows what's best for you, son."
 

"I know, so I didn't go." Taehyung finishes his foods quickly. "Okay, I have to go." he takes his backpack and wears his shoes properly.
 

"Have you brought everything you need, honey? Should I take you to the camp?" his mother checks his backpack and put snacks into it.
 

"No mom, I'm afraid dad will throw his lightning bolt to our car."
 

"He won't do it."
 

"He stung me with lighting. Why not?"
 

"Okay, okay, you can go by yourself. Just be careful out there, promise?"
 

"Promise," Taehyung kisses his mother's forehead and hugs her tightly, "I will miss you mom."
 

"Me too. Call me whenever you need me." the mother kisses Taehyung's cheek.
 

"Take care mom." Taehyung his mother's shoulder and leaving the house with his backpack. The wind is blowing his hair too strong until it's flying here and there, he looks at the sky and wonders what happen to Zeus this time. Because the weather won't be this bad if there is nothing happen in Olympus.
 

Taehyung walks on the side of street with his messy hair, people are running to get into their house faster, but there is Taehyung who walk slowly like enjoying the wild wind. He is not enjoying, he is just already hibitual with this situation. He once stung by Zeus lightning, so hurricane is still nothing to him. Taehyung takes bus to the camp, he puts on his earphone and forgets about the bad weather, he wants to arrive at the camp as soon as possible.
 

Someone sits next to him, Taehyung still doesn't recognize it, but when he moves his backpack onto his legs, he sees that person and puts away his earphone.
 

"Oh, hey Jackson." Taehyung fix his sitting position.
 

"So, how was your summer vacation?" they make a special high-five greeting.
 

"I spent my vacation with my mom, I don't want to waste my time for anything else." Taehyung laughs, he feels like he is a mama's boy. "How was yours?"
 

"Well, I went to America and spent a week in China."
 

"Cool."
 

"Is your dad in his period?" asks Jackson like a fool.
 

"I don't know if Gods have periods too, furthermore Zeus is male." Taehyung laughs and imagines how Zeus has period until he makes the weather reverse dramaticaly.
 

"Today is very bad, can't you tell something to your dad?" Jackson's goose creeps and he pretends to be scared.
 

"Oh Zeus in Olympus," Taehyung closes his eyes like someone praying, "can you switch the weather into nice and bright again? Me, as your son, beg you to give us our sunlight back because today is ing creepy."
 

"You better shut up, this won't work." Jackson slaps Taehyung's head softly. "Hey, I heard half-blood camp is now stormy."
 

"Why?"
 

"The Oracle is coming out from her nest."
 

Taehyung looks at Jackson seriously, "really? Is Sehun smuggling his cellphone again and call you?"
 

"No, my dad told me."
 

"Oh, right, Hermes." Taehyung his own hair.
 

"Why? Do you have any bussiness with the Oracle?" Jackson becomes curious.
Taehyung wants to answer but he sees a sign board with Greek's letter on it, which means they almost arrive in half-blood camp. "I'll tell you letter, now we have to go."

 

They walk together into the wood until they find a medium-sized gate. Only half-blood children can go into it, and only half-blood children who can see the gate too. Taehyung and Jackson enter the gate, they enter the camp. It is really strange, they don't see anyone at first, but they come deeper into the camp, they see people are gathering around something at the central.
 

"Why are they gathering?" asks Taehyung.
 

"I guess the answer to your question is right there. Let's go!" they run and join the throng. They see blue mist on the middle, they steal at the front place and they see the Oracle skeleton is floating with her blue mist. It's kinda scary but they've been waiting for this.
 

"I begged Zeus to let me meet the Oracle Delphi." says Taehyung slowly.
 

"And now all of us meet her." Jackson whispers.
 

"Hey," Suga joins Taehyung and Jackson, "when you guys arrived?"
 

"About a few seconds ago." answers Jackson, "do you know what happen to her?"
 

"I think she wants to say another prophecy." says Suga with his soft heavy voice.
 

"Prophecy?" ask Taehyung and Jackson at the same time.
 

"Yeah. I hope it's not about Zeus's mood." Suga looks at the drak grey sky.
 

"Do you think there is a connection between today's weather and the Oracle? I hope this is just an accident." Taehyung starts to worry about his dad and this Oracle.
 

"I hope so." says Suga. They start to watch the next action of the Oracle.
 

The Oracle Delphi starts to alive, the blue mist is slowly disappear from her body and leaving a a glance of mist on her back.
 

"Son of beauty comes, blind the innocent. Two of twelve are fighting, obstacle for two ancestries. Play hide and seek with death, one has to find another. Three will go, three will prevent. Winner will break the rule, one live paid by another live."

The blue mist envelops the Oracle and she is disappear. Everyone gets shock. Some of them weren't listening to the prophecy, some of them didn't understand about the prophecy, but some of them is curious about the propecy, like Taehyung right now.
 

"Is she just said son of beauty?" asks Jackson.
 

"Beauty..... it must be Aphrodite." Suga is guessing.
 

"But I don't understand about two of twelve, hide and seek, break the rule." Taehyung frustrated.
 

"Who is the innocent?" ask Jackson again.
 

"Let's just be thankful because she didn't say something about Zeus." says Suga while smiling.
 

"Yes, just be thankful." Taehyung tries to calm down even though he still worries about the prophecy.
What does it mean?

 

- Tbc -