MOO!

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

You know what? The first day of our journey is already impressive, yes, three y girls became a cerberus in a second and attacked us because they want to kill me. This is a little bit unfair for me, why? Now let's see our heroes love story.
 

First, Percy. He has fallen in love with Athena's daughter, Annabeth Chase. Poseidon and Athena never fight because their children were falling in love for each other. Well, Poseidon and Athena (often) fought because they always scramble about authority of cities in Greek, but I never heard Poseidon kidnapped Annabeth and hid her in Tartarus. Second, people said that Hercules had so many guys boyfriend, he was even more gay than me, but why dad never kill his boyfriends? Third, Park Chanyeol, son of Haphaestus, he has fallen in love with Son Naeun, daughter of Artemis, and many more demigods fall in love with each other. But there is one love story that makes me upset for the last three days. It's between Jason Grace, my step brother from Roman and Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite.
 

See? Jason is son of Zeus (or Roman people call him Jupiter) is dating Piper, which is daughter of Aphrodite. He has the same case with me--read it one more time, HE HAS THE SAME CASE WITH ME. Does Zeus curse him or hides Piper in Tartarus? No, even they had first kiss when they were sixteen. I feel like I'am played by Zeus, or is it just a test from Zeus? 
 

Along the way, I never stop thinking about Jungkook. The last dream I had was really scary, maybe I almost cried. I remember the old beauty woman, she was suspicious, she said her son was kidnapped by my father. Suddenly the flowers withered and I saw Jungkook's shadow was smashed by ugly monster. I thought of Aphrodite, but I've never seen her before.
 

"You okay?" Suga suprised me. We are sitting in front of a small restaurant, smell of french fries is spreading outside, seeing people are eating hamburgers and nachos. I can hear our stomach is growling.
 

"I'm okay, except my stomach." I say.
 

"Let's buy something to eat." Jackson spreads his legs like a ert beggar. 
 

We are hungry, need entertainment, and also need more sleep. We see a big LED screen attached on a skyscraper, it shows a music video from a famous girlband in our country, EXID. They dance and sing very good. We are hypnotized by them.
 

"They are flawless." Jackson whispers to us.
 

"They make me hungry." adds Suga.
 

"What time is it?" I ask while keep seeing the LED.
 

"Eight in the morning." Jackson puts his head on my shoulder, Suga does the same too.
 

Suddenly a short boy comes to us, he is like a gangster, but without a his gang. He wears black jumper with skullcap and hipster jogging pants. His moldy Adidas almost torn and I think he never wash it. We can see his white underwear, imitation of Calvin Klein. This hobo can't be seriously bought original Calvin Klein, right? He acts like an underground rapper, he lifts his chin and sees us with a glare.
 

"Yo' bro! Whatcha doin' here?!" he makes samll jumps from his short legs. "Don't cha know meh? No? No?" this hobo is getting weirder.
 

Jackson hugs my arm tight, I can feel it because I just realized he bites my jacket, he left spitte on it. I'm not that brave too, so I hang on Suga's t-shirt, because Suga is the bravest guy among us. I don't even regret his existance to be here. So we are like three idiots who are hungry and scared.
 

"Take my money but don't my life!" Jackson's voice cracks.
 

"I don't need your money, duh!" says the hobo.
 

"So what do you need? You just covered our view. See?! EXID music video is now over." Suga speaks with emotion, he even points at the big LED.
 

"You will like me more than EXID." the hobo suddenly moves his legs. He changes those moves into great combination, he is dancing in front of us. He does black flip or handstand, then he spins and does krumping. His adidas is durable enough to bring him into faster motion, his jacket sometimes lifted and we can see his bellybutton. We get excited, he brings us into his sense until we get impressed. Jackson nods while clapping his hands, he was the first who thought that this swag hobo would kill us.
 

"Wow, you are great." Suga praises him.
 

"You guys like it?" this hobo smiles. His face is small and slightly cute, the way he jumps also make him looks like a hyper boy.
 

"That was amazing." Jackson excites.
 

"So you guys hungry? Follow me! I'll get you foods." he enters the restaurant behind us. We see each other and wondering what's wrong with that boy, but we won't let our stomach tumefy meanwhile monsters are going to kill us everywhere. We follow that hobo and hoping for a bite of kimchi.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

"What are you?" Jackson becomes blank. I don't able to close my mouth too. When we entered the restaurant, we saw people were enjoying their meals and talking like pig. But this dancing boy brought us to kitchen, no.... it's not a usual kitchen, this is an amazing dining room. We get into a big executive room with brown carpet covers up the floor. There are five fifteen-meters-high pillars at both sides, gold carvings and complexion prettify on the top on it. A long golden surrounded by twelve bronze dining chairs placed in the middle of the room and we can see glass chandelier hangs in ceiling. A harpa is placed at one corner, flute and violin are at another corner.
 

We walk to the dining table, on the both sides, twelve paintings in golden frame are lined on each sidelines of pillars. I stop when I see a painting that catches my attention, there is a man in the painting, holding a thunder bolt in his right hand and perch an eagle on his left shoulder. He wears himation (Greek's ancient clothing), his eyes looks same as me. Then I turn around and see the rest, there are six women painting on the right side and six men paintings on the right side, they hold their own weapons and powers.
I take a look at the hobo to ask what kind of paintings are they.

 

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Park Jimin, son of Apollo." he is smiling while sitting on the golden table.
 

"Apollo?" Suga surprised, actually all of us. "I thought you were rascal that would steal our money."
 

"Sorry about that." Jimin hides his face and laughs.
 

"Wait.." I hold the conversation, "if you are a demigod, then why don't you stay at half-blood camp?"
 

"Because I don't want to." he uses his shoulders to support his point. "I know monsters are everywhere, but... I like to face them with my natural skills, not under Chiron's order."
 

"You hate him?"
 

"No, he was just like my father's pet, I don't want to meet him for a while." he smiles. "You said you are hungry? Why don't we eat now?!" Jimin claps his hands. twelve pretty girls with uniform suddenly come in with dishes on their hands. They serve it on the table, complete with the cutlery. Before they go, they dance and sing like ballerina, but that's interesting.
 

We eat on the glorious dining table. Lucky Jimin served us normal foods and not Fury meats.
 

"Three demigods wander. Where are you going?" asks Jimin curiously while chewing foods.
 

"We go--"
 

"Let me take this!" Jackson digests his foods fast. "Our bestfriend, Kim Taehyung, son of Zeus, falls in love with Jeon Jungkook, son of Aphrodite. But Zeus and Aphrodite might not agreed about their relationship, so someone has hiden Jungkook in Tartarus. This stupid friend of us, once again Kim Taehyung, he volunteered himself to safe Jungkook from Tartarus."
 

"Here we go again..." Suga sighs.
 

"Amazing." says Jimin.
 

Taehyung stops eat, "Jimin, do you know how can we get to Tartarus faster? I need to get there before eclipse."
 

"Hmm, let me show you something more fabulous than Lambo. But let me finish my meals first."
 

After we finish full filling our stomach, Jimin brings us underground. We are in a basement, but such a beautiful basement. Jimin and his father, Apollo, collect many expensive italian car, he has a dozen of germany cars and korean. I have to keep my eyes narrow because his cars are more bright than my future.
 

"I wonder why Ares can't be as amazing as Apollo." Suga excites.
 

"Ares has more than hundred legendary weapons. I envy that." Jimin walks swagly(?).
 

Jimin opens a small garage, yes, a garage in a basement. We see something bright inside there, we know something fantastic will come out. But our smile sinks after see that failed bright thing. It is just an old Santa Clause's wagon, brown and classy, with Apollo's symbol on it.
 

"This thing won't take you to Tartarus, but at least he will take you ten times faster than a Lambo." says Jimin.
 

"I'd rather be slower with Ferrari than faster with this carousel." Suga pats his forehead.
 

I jump to the wagon without minding my crazy friends, "don't worry, we'll be alright with this." Jackson and Suga jump to the wagon too.
 

"Be careful, this thing could be so fast. Watch your face!" Jimin s his pocket. "Hey Taehyung!" he throws a bracelet to me, "use this whenever you need it."
 

"Bracelet?"
Jimin nods.

 

"Maybe it's a talisman from Apollo." Jackson whispers to my ear.
 

"Thanks." 
 

"Have a nice flight, everyone!"
 

"FLIGHT?!"
 

The wagon launch in a flash. I try to not scream but the speed is exteme, this actually worst than riding Hippocampus. I see a glance to the GPS, yes, this thing has GPS. Apollo is too dramatic for this. 500 kilometers per hour, we are at height three thousand feets above the sea. We scream like riding rollercoaster, no.. worst, we ride a rocket without any safety device. Suga's face is terrible, his eyes almost jump out from his head. Oh, now I understand why Jimin warned us to watch our face.
 

"AAAARRGGGHH!!" We landed freely on the ground, finally. But I can feel pain on my . We landed inside a wood, dark and deep wood. Our clothes are dirty, the wagon is crashed but it doesn't get any scratches on its body. 
 

"Everybody alright?" I try to get up.
 

"Yes, but I need to--"
 

"MOO!" weird sounds heard, again.
 

"What is that?" Jackson touches his sword.
 

"I thought cows are living in farm." Suga tries to control his breathe.
 

"MOO~~~~!!!" the sound gets louder. We can hear something comes closer through the shaking trees.  "MOOOO~~~~!!!"
 

"SINCE WHEN COWS ABLE TO OVERTHROWN TREES???!!!" Suga gets panic and hiding behind Jackson.
 

".........I think since we arrived here."
 

- Tbc -