I Hug Jungkook

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Friday morning, on a very bright day. The sky was blue, the trees was dancing with the wind, birds were singing on the trees, sunshine was welcoming every creature that lived on earth, and there was much more happiness that happened on Friday morning. Seoul was a busy city, it was a metropolitan city, capital city, home of everything that existed in South Korea. South Korea was famous with its music industry, people called it K-pop and virus called K-wave. In that twentyfirst century, most people from every side of this world have known K-pop and millions of people liked it. Dramas, movies and many entertainment industries in South Korea was like the 'Hollywood' of Asia, people were sometimes getting crazy about those Korean boys and girls--the idols, they wanted to marry them and live with them. But not all the people were obsessed by the idols, some of them even wanted to be the idols, they wanted to be an idols.


Kim Taehyung, he celebrated his sweet seventeen party. Every teenager that steps on the age of seventeen must have something different on their birthday party, it must be special, sometimes they have to spend a lot of money for something expensive, worthed presents, branded and neat clothes, and many more. But that's general, teenagers all around the world maybe do the same thing, so did Taehyung. He went to a famous, trendy, and expensive restaurant with his bestfriend, Choi Seungcheol. Taehyung treated him foods and even cinema, he promised his mother that he wouldn't spend much money for many friends, only Seungcheol, his bestfriend since they were in primary school, until the time they almost graduated.

It was 7 pm and Taehyung just arrived home. He never forgot to kiss his mother's forehead everytime he went or came, just to remind him that he only had a mother, he was fatherless, Taehyung loved her so much.

Taehyung took a glass of mineral water and sat on the dining table, he looked at his mother that walked here and there wiping the dish while asking many questions about Taehyung's day. Taehyung told her everything about his birthday 'party' with Seungcheol, his mom listened to him very carefuly and didn't interrupt him.

"Seungcheol wanted to watch The Lord of the Ring but I wanted to watch Transformers, so we decided to watch Robin Hood." Taehyung answered with big smile on his face, he put the glass next to him and continued his story. "We bought popcorn and greentea, we wanted to buy nachos but my friend said the nachos there isn't good, so we refused to buy it." His legs were swaying under the tables glass.

His mother cleaned the counter and sometimes looked at Taehyung to make sure that she paid attention to him. "And how was the restaurant?"

"Lucky I brought much money and Seungcheol brought money too. I wanted to treat him fully but he paid almost the half price."

"Did you find the music stuff that you've always wanted somewhere?"

"I did, I bought one but it wasn't really expensive." Taehyung grinned.

The mother put a dirty napkin on the counter and took off her apron from her body. "So," she approached Taehyung, "you went to restaurant, cinema, and you've got your stuff. But you deserve one thing."

"What is that?"

"That's it! Tell me what you want and I will try to get it for you."

"No, mom.."

"Yes, Kim Taehyung!"

It was a very beautiful relation between a mother and a son, everything turned into commotion. Since he only had mother, he always treated his mother carefully, he tried to not hurt her, did everything best for her, took care for everything about her, he didn't want something bad happens to his mother. They didn't come from a rich family, but Taehyung knew how to keep his mother smile like the happiest woman in the world. Taehyung hugged his mother tightly, he couldn't even think what would he ask to his mom as a present for him, he tried to not cry, so he kept his eyes closed and laid on his mother's shoulder.

"I won't ask you much, as long as you are here with me."

"It is not a request, it is for sure." his mother laughed and rub Taehyung's back.

"Then I won't ask you anything."

"Come on," the mother took his hand from Taehyung and faced him, "this is your seventeenth birthday, once in a lifetime."

"I still have eighteen and nineteen." Taehyung pouted his mouth, like a baby.

"What if I die sooner and can't give you anything more?"

"MOM--"

"Tell me!"

Taehyung sighed and thought about something that he could ask as a present. He didn't want to, but better than hear negative words again. He pretended to think but he didn't really do it, but suddenly a shooting star fell and washed his brain. He thought about one of his friend named Jongup, an ordinary boy that could change his entire life from a street dancer into a world stage idol. Taehyung had thought about it for several times since he was thirteen but he never spoke his aspiration about his dream, it was just one of many dreams he had.

Taehyung coughed and clear his throat, his mother was ready to hear, "Err.... but promise don't call me a dreamer." Taehyung smiled sour. "If I want to be an artist, a part of those famous idols, will you support me?"
The mom smiled bright and touched Taehyung's cheek, there was a proud and happy expression on her face. Taehyung had doubt about it, he knew his mom never be sad in front of him, so he didn't know if it was  a lie.

"I will support you no matter what, as long as it's good for you." his mom spoke smoothly. Taehyung also couldn't hide his surprised feeling, he was happy and supported. But his smiley face sinked in a blink of eye, his mind became a mess again like tangled thread.

"What is it?"

Taehyung drowned his face, "I... don't have much confidence to take it."

"Listen, Kim Taehyung!" They look face to face seriously. "Receiving critics is good, but everything is back to yourself, follow what your heart says."

"Really?" Taehyung raised his right eyebrow.

"Go to an agency, bring me the contract and do it!"

*

*

*

I thought my life would be a terrible when a Lamia found me at that agency, it was almost my turn to take the audition, but I was disqualificated because I had to save my life from a hungry Lamia. Lucky I could run faster so the Lamia couldn't catch me. I confused, why a woman entered boy's restroom, but she wasn't an ordinary beautiful woman, she has been a monster. I ran to my house and panic, I thought my mom would say that I was crazy, but she made me think that she was crazier than me, she knew what kind of woman was that then she brought me to the half-blood camp. Chiron told me about my father, Zeus, I almost became a psychopath when I had to seperate with my mom, I mean... I didn't believe such things; Gods, monsters, I only knew it from books or movies, that was enough. Until I had to learn how to fight and even kill people, I met magical things include my dad, and I've through so many unbelievable experiences that mortals wouldn't believe in.

"Taehyung-ah! Go to the left side! I'll go to the middle and Jackson to the right!" Suga whispered, I do his order. I fly to the left and land behind a big rock. I put my sword into the suitcase and hide Aegis so that won't be any noise heard.

I lay on the rock and see Suga and Jackson are ready at another side. The air is hot, I can see lava ravine right next to me. I pray to Zeus to save me, eventhough I don't know if he hears me or not.

I hear a conversation between three to four people, I recognize three of them, I often hear them speaking in camp half-blood. Clear, they are Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok, our sweet seniors but then play some dirty magics behind all of us. I don't care about them anymore, where is Jungkook? Why can't I hear his voice?

"Where are they?! Why don't they come yet?!" shouts Jin emotionally, it's certainly us.

"Hey, is it good, isn't it? You've wanted that they don't come." says Namjoon. This is a little bit confusing; he waits for us but Namjoon said he doesn't wanna us to come.

"But they already know our existence!"

"And? they might be afraid of you." Hoseok laughs. Scared? Sorry? Did he just said scare? Well, I don't mean to be rude or arrogant, but hey, why should we scared of them, especially Jin? He is only an Aphrodite's son, everything he has is only beauty face and charm. I don't want to talk about the power he has.

I'm tired of their silly conversation, it's kinda wasting time. I have to find Jungkook quickly, but it's hard even to seek them from behind the rock, but I don't have many options, it is only keep hiding like a looser and loose Jungkook or attack them find Jungkook and no matter if you will die sooner. So I seek them, very very carefuly, I even hold my sword so that it won't scartch the stone. I can see Suga from here, but I can't see Jackson, he is at the opposite side and it is hard to communicate with him.
"Bring Jungkook here!" I immediately get back behind the rock and wait until someone bring Jungkook in. It was Namjoon's order. OK, so Jungkook wasn't here yet and now somone will bring him here, I wonder what is he look like right now, I hope there's no scar on his body even for just a spot. 

Few minutes ago, I can hear an iron door is opened and footsteps are coming, it were big footsteps, they must be monsters. I can't be patient anymore to wait this long, I decide to seek them and see what happen right there.

Gasp. My heart almost explodes, my eyes hurts. Jungkook is being caged and they bring him in an uncivilized way, I know it eventhough I can't see him clearly. I want to kill them all, I really wanna jump there and cut their head off into chop meat. I look at Suga and give him a code to save Jungkook quickly, but he says no and tell me to keep quiet. , why would I obident his order? Jungkook is almost die right there and we are just hiding here like idiots?

"Take him out!" says Jin. I seek them again and see Jungkook is really being tortured by them, I can't even see his skin, he is like being rubbed by blood jam, he has too many scars and bruises even deep injuries. I'm weak when I see him such a helpless like that, Jin tortures his brother way too far, maybe Jungkook can't even take a breathe now. I don't care if people call me baby or mama's boy, but I love him, my heart breaks into pieces and I must watch him dying like that.

"His life is almost over. What would you like to do?" asks Hoseok. I hear their conversation carefuly.

"Huh? Me?" Jin seems satisfy. "His heroes aren't coming right?"

I hear screeching of blade. I start to worry about his treatment to Jungkook. I can't stand this anymore, I can't, this is too much.
We come out and take our sword out at the same time. I'm numb when I see Jungkook is lying weak on the ground. "Take your sword away from him!" says Suga slowly, but killing.

"Aaaah, welcome!" they don't even look surprised, except Jin that pretends to be surprised. "Look, brother! They come!"

"Put down your sword!" says Suga, his voice is very deep and we can't take it as a joke.

"Oh, bonjour Min Yoongi." Jin bows to him. "Looks like Namjoon has his favourite guest here. Hey look! The silly Jackson is here too." he smirks at Jackson. I see Jackson face is drowning, he looses his confidence and I hate it. Jackson is easily give up, he has received a lot of pressure because people and I won't let it be again this time.

"Put down your sword!" says Suga again.

"Welcome Kim Taehyung. You come to see your boyfriend dies right?" he isn't listening to Suga.

"Put down your sword!" Suga has said it for several times.

"Okay, where do we have to start? Should I kill him quickly or slowly?" he grins very wide, he is a sinner but acts like a religious leader. But now, I want to hug Jungkook. "Let's kill--"

Suga hits Jin with his sword until Jin's back is bleeding.I guess the war starts here, the monsters are coming try to kill us, but the most important thing is Jungkook. I take him first and I hug him tight, very very tight like he is the only precious thing I have. He gives a smile to me and it's kinda good to see him smile again.

Author POV-

"I'm here baby, I'm here!" Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and his lips were trembling.

"Behind you..."

"What?"

"Behind you..."

Taehyung didn't understand what Jungkook said, but when he turned around, his Aegis opened itself and protected him and Jungkook from flame outburst. A dragon with minatour on it were trying to attack Taehyung because they knew Taehyung wouldn't be able to leave Jungkook alone.

"Taehyung, leave Jungkook alone!!!" Jackson shouted while he was fighting with some monsters.

"I won't leave him!" Taehyung replied.

"Trust me! He will be okay! I promise nothing will touch him!" Jackson fought back and Jin came to beat him, his trouble was
increasing.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's weak eyes, he didn't wanna leave him, but Jungkook nod to convince Taehyung that he would be alright. The smile told Taehyung that he should trust his bestfriend and let Jungkook watch them win later, Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead and started fight with the monsters. Lucky Typhoon was locked by Zeus since Percy beat Typhoon few years ago, but dragon and minatour weren't easy to fight. 

In another side, Hoseok sees a wide chance right there, Jungkook looked very helpless and Taehyung was somewhere busy by himself. Hosek came closer to Jungkook and prepared his sword, only one step left until he could finish Jungkook. But before he succeed to kill Jungkook, Taehyung put his sword on Hoseok's shoulder and it surprised Hoseok.

They came face to face. "Stay away from him." said Taehyung.

Hoseok smiled when he saw the dragon and the minatour were not there anymore. "Did you just kill them?"

"I did. Now stay away from him before I kill you." Taehyung's feeling was full filled by revenge.

"Do you think Jungkook will be save if I die? Your ."

Bugh! Taehyung punched Hoseok, his emotion exploded. Hoseok laughed for a while and took swung his sword, Taehyung moved quickly and avoid Hoseok's attack. There was a hot battle between two demigods, Suga and Namjoon, both are death demigods that have no mercy on another's soul. They fought hard and sadisticaly, Namjoon called his dead friends from underworld, so it was like a battle of 1:100. But Suga couldn't loose easily, his fighting skill was no joke, ghosts were just transparent victims for him, he would beat Typhoon to prove what Ares has given to him. Three against hundreds, but they didn't loose, even Jackson had more strength than Jin. And Taehyung... he did anything to keep Jungkook alive.

Would he kill Hoseok, his old advisory friend? Why not?

- Tbc -