JACKSON!?

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Taehyung POV-
 

It's already a week without Jackson in our side. Suga and I are still waiting for him to come back. I know, it's also awkward to think about how Gods give us Jackson back. I mean, there must be something unwanted in Olympus especially between my dad and Hades, something may happen up there this week, I know Hades won't forgive us easily and bring Jackson back. I supposed to kill them that time, but I was busy crying on Jackson until I had no time to put up my sword again. I really thank Suga because he did everything very well for me, for us, for everything. I worried about their safety at the night where I went out from Zeus house for the first time, but that's why friends are for. Beside, the prophecy didn't say that I would go alone.
 

Two days ago, I regretted about Zeus's promise to me, to us. He said they would bring Jackson alive again, but I didn't see any sign for Jackson's live. I've been wrong to trust him, but then Suga said I don't need to worry because everything needs time and he is right, although I want to angry and convince my self to never trust Zeus again, I still have patience to wait for Jackson, no matter how long it will take.
 

Since Jungkook and I are getting closer, I often spend my time together with him. I teach him how to hold a sword and how to take it without have to hurt himself. He really needs to learn a lot of things, he has big fear inside him and that's the only problem he has, I train him how to put away his fears away. I know I'm not the best at this one because I have so many fears and that's kinda embrassing because I'm Zeus's child. But since he had an extreme experience in Tartarus at the beginning of his demigod's life, he is brave enough, because everyone knows it's really hard to survive down there. I would like to die than survive like what Jungkook did.
 

But I actually still die, because Jackson.
 

That day, after practicing, I took Jungkook to Zeus house. We enjoyed our day there and the most favourite part of our time is when Jungkook said yes.
 

- flashback -
 

Author POV-
 

"You've practiced well today." Taehyung smiled to Jungkook, they sat on the ground while swung their legs on the outskirts of wooden terrace. 
 

"Thank you," Jungkook looked down and pouted his lips, he tried to say something but he had to think it first. He lifted his head and stared at Taehyung, "Taehyung-ah, I want to see you happy."
 

"Huh?" Taehyung raised his left eyebrow, "do you think I'm not happy now? I'm totally happy with you." he tried to bring his smile back.
 

Jungkook fixed his seat position and tried to get closer, "no, I haven't seen you happy yet." he said. "It was only two days before we could talk to each other and Zeus took me. I could see your happy face when you hugged me in Tartarus, I was happy too, but your smile wasn't that free, there were fear and worries on your face. And now after everything was passed by, you still don't look very happy. I know you are happy with me, but I can see how sad your face is."
 

Taehyung was quiet, he was speechless then because everything what Jungkook said was right. Jungkook could see the honest face of Taehyung, but Taehyung hid it. Jungkook showed a soft smile so that Taehyung wouldn't feel so strange around him, he wanted to make Taehyung felt comfort next to him and open, because Taehyung wouldn't be honest to Jungkook about his sadness, so Jungkook provoked him first.
 

"Do you wanna tell me something? I won't judge you." Jungkook whispered.
 

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's eyes, the eyes was dark brown and sparkling. He could feel warmth and trust inside those eyes, it made Taehyung smiled wide and opened his mind to take everything out from his brain. Taehyung nodded and changed his view to the lake right behind Zeus house.
 

"Jackson's death left so much scar in my heart," Taehyung sighed, "Suga and Jackson are my best buddies, but when I lost one, it feels like I lost everything."
 

"I'm sure you've had beautiful times with them." Jungkook embraced Taehyung's arm.
 

Taehyung laughed and saw Jungkook's face. "I have. It was night and the moon was really bright, we sung together and Jackson played guitar for us. I could still remember how he strum the snare, the music was very beautiful. We had a deep conversation and I can't forget how touching it was." Taehyung looked saw the lake again and narrowed his eyes. He was like telling a story to Jungkook, he told everything about Suga and Jackson. Jungkook really enjoyed it, he liked to hear everything about Taehyung's life as long as it makes Taehyung happy. He paid attention only for Taehyung until the last word he said. "Since then, I believe they're the real savior of my life, friends of my life. They are the reason why I survive in this life."
 

"He should have let me die so he would be still here." Jungkook laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.
 

"No," Taehyung answered, "he was fated to die. If he didn't die, the prophecy wouldn't go well, right?"
 

"He died because of me."
 

"No, he didn't. Beside, he died for something."
 

"You should've let me die inside that cage so no one would be harmed."
 

"Hey, hey, hey, Jeon Jungkook, look at me!" Taehyung made Jungkook's face stared right to him, he could see who wasn't happy that time. He touched Jungkook's cheeks and rubbed it softly, he sometimes looked at Jungkook's lip and back to the eyes. "No one is harmed, okay? No one."
 

"Your bestfriend died because of me." Jungkook started to tear.
 

"You love me, don't you?" Taehyung asked and whispered. He looked at Jungkook's cute face was trying to cry like a baby even though Taehyung hated it. Jungkook could only nod honestly and held his tear at the corner of his eyes. "So trust me and don't cry. It would hurt me much more."
 

"Did I take your happiness away, huh?" Jungkook sobbed.
 

"No," Taehyung shook his head several times, "you are the reason why I'm happy now. You are my happiness."
 

"Are you sure?"
 

"Should I swear in front of Aphrodite?"
 

Jungkook shook his head.
 

"So trust me, okay?" said Taehyung. He pecked Jungkook's lips but it was still nice. Jungkook loved no matter how Taehyung kissed him. "Jungkook-ah, I know this maybe too fast... but... would you stand by me as long as you can?" Taehyung held Jungkook's hand and he kissed on in once.
 

"Y-yeah... sure..." Jungkook nodded steady.
 

"I'm nineteen, but it's really hard to keep it," Taehyung seemed to worry, and there was Jungkook who seemed curious about what Taehyung were going to say. "Yeah... you know..."
 

"What is it?"
 

"It's a... uhm... adult thing." Jungkook could feel how cold and trembling Taehyung's hand was, but he let Taehyung finished his sentence to make everything clear. "It's something that maybe normal people can't accept, but... don't worry, I'll take you somewhere to do it. Not in Korea, exactly."
 

"There are many kinds of adult things." Jungkook laughed, he liked Taehyung's nervous face.
 

"Do you know what I mean?"
 

"You make me think about something inappropriate and explicit."
 

"No, no, no, no! That's not it!" Taehyung couldn't handle himself, he confused to put the right words into right sentence. Lucky, Jungkook was patient enough to wait for Taehyung's complete mind. "We will do 'it' of course, but we have to do something before we do the explicit thing you meant."
 

"Huh?"
 

"Ouuuch..." Taehyung his own hair harshly, then he said something fast to Jungkook in frustrated mind. "Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me?"
 

"What?"
 

"Will you marry me?"
 

"I'm nineteen!"
 

"Me too."
 

"But yes!"
 

"Yes?"
 

"Yes!"
 

"So we are going to do the explicit stuff!"
 

"What?"
 

"I mean we are going to marry."
 

It was the most beautiful time in Taehyung's life without Jackson by his side. He wished if Jackson and Suga could see that beautiful sudden propose and happy together.
 

- flashback ends -
 

"Did you really say that?!"
 

"I did."
 

"Oh my God, I can't believe you are also a gentleman too."
 

Taehyung and Suga walked together inside the camp half-blood. They were still having their sword, they took short break to let their lungs breathed some oxygen, at least for few minutes. But their time was wasted at Zeus house, it would never change. Zeus terrace would be their favourite place to take fresh air and having quality time together.
 

"I love him so much." Taehyung took leather gloves off his hands. "He wanted to see me happy."
 

"Weren't you happy?"
 

"I was. He said that he took my happiness with Jackson's death."
 

"He was going too far." Suga laughed and let his leather vest gagged his chest.
 

"I know," Taehyung cleared his throat, "but let him be, he will understand by time."
 

"HEY GUYS!" someone shouted at them. They could see the a black pony guy ran at them like being chased by satan. He had to took long breathe before he could continue his sentence.
 

"Sehun?" Suga asked.
 

"Wait... wait..." Sehun coughed for several times, he needed to bend and blowed the air slowly. He felt his neck was hot and wet.
 

"Slow down, dude! You can come up here if you want." said Taehyung calmly.
 

"Oh , why did I run...?" Sehun whispered to himself and made his body straight up. "You need to see this!"
 

"See what?!"
 

"You better come with me!" Sehun walked leaving Zeus house. It was catchy and suspicious for Taehyung and Suga. But they followed Sehun to the center anyway to satisfy their feeling, they ran fight behind Sehun.
 

They saw demigods were gathering in a spot, in front of Chiron house. They heard the kids were shouting and putting their hands up in the air, they seemed to have fun right there. Some of them mentioned a name and some mentioned another, it looked like they were watching gladiators fight inside Coloseum. Taehyung and Suga were curious about things inside there, what were they gathering for, so they break through the bunch and took the front place.
 

They saw four people were fighting. But it didn't look like two against two, but more to one against three. The fighting people didn't punch on face but slam each other like smack down. It was a silent fight, their clothes were dirty and torned, they looked like vagrant or beggars, they were even barefoot, their face was full of soil. Seeing their faces, Taehyung and Suga felt they were recognizing something. The fighting people were similiar, they saw them in a place, but where? Lucky, Suga could realize fast.
 

"Oh, ," his eyes opened wide, "DUDE! THAT'S JACKSON!"
 

"What?! JACKSON!" Taehyung and Suga went joining the fight and took a guy out of the circle. They guy was still pounching the air and moved his legs fast like dancing salsa.
 

"GET OFF NIGGA! THOSE MOTHERERS NEED LESSONS!" said the guy emotionally.
 

"Yow, duh, hold up man! Who do you call nigga?!" Taehyung prevented him. They didn't have time to know each other first.
 

"You I call nigga!" the guy pointed at Taehyung, he accidentally made a direct eye contact with Taehyung. The guy slowly cool down and speechless, his eyes became droopy, Taehyung started to feel something good about this even though he was still not sure about his mind, Suga waited until the guy that he called Jackson spoke more words than just motherers.
 

Taehyung started to teary, he believed the guy he saw right in front of him was Jackson because he was the biggest hope that Taehyung had trusted to the God to be granted. "Remember us, brother?" asked Taehyung, his voice was broken. "It's me, Kim Taehyung, your bestfriend. And the guy right there is Suga, he is your bestfriend too."
 

The guy looked at Suga. His eyes opened wide and his jawline fell. "Oh my God...." he lost his voice, his heart exploded when he saw the people he saw were real. "Guys... I'm alive!"
 

"Where have you been, kid?" Taehyung and Suga hugged the guy spontanously. The guy was really Jackson, Jackson was alive. They couldn't hide their tears of happiness because they felt complete again, they got the lost part that had lost for days. Although just for days, but it was like a car without its wheel, they couldn't operate it without the important part of it. They just got their wheel back to run their life again. 
 

Inside Taehyung's heart, he thanked Zeus for bringing Jackson back to his life. It was like the warmest hug he ever felt in nineteen years for Taehyung, because he got the part of his soul back.
 

"I miss you guys." said Jackson while sobbed.
 

"I almost desperate because of you, bro." Taehyung let his tears flowed down.
 

"Thank you for waiting for me, thank you for not leaving me alone." Jackson's voice was unclear behind Suga's and Taehyung's shoulder. He didn't want to release the hug, if he could cry all the day long behind their shoulder, he would.
 

"ZEUS, HADES, POSEIDON! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING JACKSON BACK! THANK YOU FOR GIVING US SECOND CHANCE TO BE HAPPY! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US OUR LIFE BACK!" Suga shouted to the sky, he could feel the Gods were watching them from Olympus, so he showed them his mixed happy feelings. Suga even kissed Jackson's head because he was too excited for Jackson's return, it was very normal for them, because that was the way to show everyone how precious their friendship was.
 

Yes dad, thank you, said Taehyung right from the bottom of his heart. From back then, Taehyung could smile in different way. There was no sad anymore, everything was purely happiness. His happiness was complete, there was no flaw in his life, because he had a true love, true bestfriends, and a true magnificant father. Taehyung was completely ready to start a new journey.
 

- End -