Suga: Guys Help Us! Taehyung Lost His Memory!

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

After we stay overnight at this lady's house, in notabene Sungjae's house, the unknown demigod, we decide to fly again with Apollo's wagon. I know now, there are a lot of unknown demigods in this world, Sungjae, Jimin, but I think Sungjae's fate wasn't very lucky, he has to died even before he arrived at camp half-blood. I'm afraid Jimin will have the same thing too, I wish he just join the camp without had to think about Chiron, because I knew monsters and troubles will hunt him anytime and anywhere. Please, it was sad enough to know about Sungjae.
 

"Where are you going?" the lady looks worry again.
 

"Tartarus." answers Suga while smiling. OK, I hate the way how he answered the question. He said that we are going to Tartarus, the place where nightmares, death, and every things in this life gathered, but Suga just answered like, 'oh yeah, we are going to Tartarus, a beautiful place where you can have tea time with monsters. Oh you can see flying unicorn peeing rainbow too.' I feel like wanna slap him, he always show that face since he thought I had wet dream this morning.
 

"What kind of place is that?" the lady holds my shoulder. I wonder if this was the last expression that she gave to Sungjae before his death, frown and fear, that's all I can see from her face.
 

I throw my backpack onto the wagon and try to answer the lady wisely, "it's a very far far place. We don't even know what kind of place is that, but we have something to do there."
 

"Is that place safe?" she clenches her palms. Well, we also hope Tartarus is a safe place.
 

"Don't worry, we'll be safe." Jackson pats on her shoulder. We'll be safe, I wish Hades gives us second chance for live.
 

"Are you sure you really want to go? Won't you stay here for a little bit longer?"
 

Suga hugs her suddenly, that surprises me, Suga never be this close to stranger, but this time Suga becomes the sweetest person. "You helped us so much, thank you."
 

"So, Yoongi-ah, time to go!" Jackson jumps onto the wagon and hits Suga's from behind.
 

I hold the lady's arms, "we're sorry we can't stay longer here, but I promise we'll be back."
 

"You remind me of Sungjae. If only he was still here, surely he would go adventuring with you." the lady gives broken smile. This is so sad as hell, don't be baby Taehyuuung~~~!!!
 

"Sure, he would." I nod. "Thank you for treating us like your own children, even though it was just for a night."
 

"Comeback anytime! But be careful of monsters out there."
 

I hug her because I can't hold my feeling, she is too kind, she reminds me of my mother. I miss my mom, this lady healed me from homesick and made our journey had a pinch of lovable situation. She soothed our sense of fear.
 

I look at her for a while then join my friends on the wagon. She probably shock seeing our flying wagon, but since her husband is Poseidon maybe she could understand how non-sense this world is.
 

So, we continue our death journey to Tartarus, the one and only problem is actually we don't know where Tartarus is, is it on the sky? Underground? Or maybe at the centrum? Probably mall? Imagine your mom is shopping somewhere then monsters with bull's head comes out from ZARA or Starbucks, wearing jewelry and holding a cup of frappuchino. Well, monsters are not always bad if they follow world's trends. OK, all this is driving me crazy, why do I even think about monsters are going to trendy things? I never even buy a thing from Hugo or Polo.
 

"I miss my mom." Suga laughs on himself.
 

"We do." I his hair.
 

We have silence for a while, suddenly I hear Jackson's stomach growling, I thought he has finished all the dish at the lady's house.
 

"Please Jackson, we can't stop at a restaurant now." Suga hugs his backpack.
 

"What?! What do I do?!" Jackson points his nose. I tell them to keep quiet, I mean.... we are flying now, we could fall if they are overacting. 
 

The sound comes again, Suga and I glance at Jackson automatically. "What!?"
 

"You are the greediest person of us, but can you keep that stomach calm down?" I ask him slowly.
 

"That's not my stomach, you guys are--" Jackson suddenly freeze, his face becomes pale and nervous. Sweats are coming out from his temple.
 

"Dude, don't make cute face! Tell us if you are hungry." Suga slaps Jackson's face smoothly. But he is freezing and not even moving, he forgets how to breath even to move his eyes.
 

"Dude?"
 

"Jackson?"
 

"Guys." his voice is trembling. Suga and I look at each other then we realize the sun sets. BUT THIS IS 8 AM IN THE MORNING WHY DO SUN SET AT THIS TIME!?
 

"Guuuys...." Jackson hides his face behind his backpack. We turn around and see giant phoenix is flying in front of our wagon. My eyes almost jump out from my head, he has flame sticks on his body until we can feel the heat.
 

"OH MY GOD PHOENIX!!!!!" Suga almost fall from the wagon.
 

"RUN!!!!"
 

"HOW DO WE RUN WE ARE FLOATING WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR BRAIN???!!!"
 

"JUUUMP!!!!!"
 

"JUMP YOUR !!!!"
 

We are panic until we can't keep our dirty languages. Suga sets the speed unti 300 km per hour, we are launching like canon ball flashing faster than Zeus's lightning. But are forget to ride this wagon in higher speed, we are spinning and screaming in the air, people on the ground maybe already called the police because they saw three Santa Clauses are getting crazy on their wagon.
 

We slammed until we have to fall, AGAIN. But this time, we don't fall into the wood, we fall to river and ended up getting wet. I need time to realize that we are under water, I try to breathe but I forget that we are now swimming not flying so I have to swallow fish-flavored water. I reach Jackson and Suga, I bring him up to the surface and I catch them up in the middle.
 

"Everyone okay?!" I shout, my feets still moving because I know this river is deep as hell.
 

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!! SOMETHING TOUCHES MY FEET EOMMAAAA~~" Jackson is now crying, oh my god, I knew we won't finish this mission well. Suga and I take Jackson out of the water. We can't breathe anymore, I think my lungs died, my legs cramp, I feel like my head was hit something hard, but It was only water, Poseidon forgot to put protection on this river.
 

"Is everyone alive?" ask Suga, his voice stammer.
 

"I hope so." my chest feels crowded.
 

"I think whale has bitten me." Jackson still crying.
 

"Yeah, and your body is complete." I try to laugh.
 

"Where's my shoes?!" Suga gets up and try to find his shoes, he has to fall and fall on us. Thank you so much Suga, my intestines are now going to burst out.
 

"Are you okay?" we heard voice, voice that really feminin and cute.
 

"Definitely we almost die." Suga hits my knee.
 

"Who is that?!" I ask the voice, we might just hallucinating.
 

"You look terrible."
 

"Thank you." Jackson sniffs his slame. Seriously it's disgusting.
 

"Get up! You can dry yourself in my house."
 

"What?!" we stop complaining and get up. Ah, a little short pretty girl with her clothes--I think it was made by animal's fur, is standing there since few seconds ago, seeing us that was like dried anchovy under the sun. There are some braids on her hair, she is barefoot and holding an arrow.
 

"Hello kid," Suga greets him.
 

"What made you fall there?" she asks innocently.
 

"We were attacked by Phoenix. Do you know what is Phoenix? Oh think you never heard that." Jackson pull up his jeans.
 

"How old are you? Why are you holding an arrow?" I ask her back.
 

"I'm a hunter." she says.
 

"Little hunter. Interesting." Suga increase his tone.
 

"Do you need help?"
 

"Uh, yes, I think," I smile to her. "By the way," I pretend to cough, "what's your name?"
 

"Ohoooooo, Taehyung strikes again." Suga claps his hands and laughs very hard.
 

"Listen kid," Jackson comes closer to the little hunter, "if he asks you about your name and your address, don't give him! Because lia might be confirmed." 
 

Come on guys, I just ask her name.
 

"So you wanna come with me or not?" lucky, she doesn't change her mind. Of course we say yes, actually we need extra help, new clothes and clothes, but this little hunter girl just saved our life. At least before something from the river digested us alive. During following her, I never stop gaze at her, I don't know, she is just interesting and cute, I don't know how to describe her. She is beautiful, sweet, calm, she has beautiful wide eyes, looks brave and firm with her arrow.
 

"You haven't answered my question yet." I shout to her from behind.
 

"What question?" she keeps walking.
 

"Your name, your age."
 

"Please Kim Taehyung," Jackson whispers to me.
 

I raise my eyebrows and shoulders, "am I doing something wrong?"
 

"Focus on our duty!"
 

"I'am!" I chase her until I walk next to her, yes, leaving my friends, I'm sorry. "So what's your name and your age?"
 

"Is it polite to ask a stranger like that?"
 

"Of course, people do that things to know others."
 

She stops for a while and looks at me, "Kwon Nayoung, twelve years old."
 

I hold her hands and smile at her, "you are so young, but you are very beautiful."
 

"Kim Taehyung," Suga pulls me and slaps me, I can't believe he slapped me. "What is Jungkook to you?"
 

"Jungkook? Who is Jungkook?"
 

"Oh, happen."
 

- Tbc -