I Almost Killed Him

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

"Kim Taehyung," Suga pulls me and slaps me, I can't believe he slapped me. "What is Jungkook to you?"
 

"Jungkook? Who is Jungkook?"
 

"Oh, happen."
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

Hello guys, this is me the most handsome son of Ares Suga and I'm really sorry to interrupt your beautiful story by Taehyung's side, BUT THIS TIME, we have a big problem that can't be solved easily so I have to replace Taehyung. Taehyung has amnesia after we fell into the river, I thought his head hit something to hard. This morning he had wet dream about Jungkook and few hours later he forgets everything about Jungkook. I don't care about how harsh we fell and how much time left but HOW DO WE SAFE JUNGKOOK WHEN TAEHYUNG CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER JUNGKOOK?! So guys, I tell you, this is frustrating, a week until eclipse but now we have to stuck inside small shack, seeing Taehyung becomes a e, I mean HE IS FLIRTING WITH A TWELVE-YEARS-OLD GIRL.
No, don't say I'm jealous, I can't even see them laughing together while grilling cockroaches in this scary, cold, deep, not signalized wood, how could I get jealous of them?!

 

Taehyung was hypnotized by Jungkook for few days but now he falls in love with a little hunter girl for like five seconds. I don't want this mission gets fail because we've gone this far, Taehyung promised the Aphrodite's chlildren to take Jungkook back from Tartarus, if he fails, we will die in Aphrodite's hand. We saw how mad Jin was, maybe Taehyung forgets about Aphrodite's children treath too.
Taehyung doesn't recognize time anymore, he rejects us to spend his time with that little hunter. I don't get mad because he rejects us like that, I just annoyed because he forgets his main duty to safe Jungkook, he owes a life. I just can't imagine what if he went without us and this thing happened to him without anyone near him.

 

"What should we do?" Jackson asks me, we are seeing Taehyung tandem with the girl named Nayoung, they are eating un-seasoned meat. "Jungkook must be really sad if he knows about this."
 

"How does Jungkook know things?" I laugh, if Taehyung didn't loose his memory, maybe the way I laugh would offend him too much.
 

"I worry about Jungkook."
 

"You like him too?"
 

"No, but there was a moment before he was kidnapped by monster."
 

"Really? What is it?"
 

- flashback, Author POV -
 

Taehyung looks at Jungkook for a little bit long, he doesn't know how to say it, but, suddenly he wants to protect him from anything, he wants to be his shield to protect him from any dangers. Jungkook came and suddenly made Taehyung thinks that he means world to Taehyung, even he sacrificed his life for Jungkook in his dream. But, Taehyung hopes there will be something better than fall into death ravine.
 

"Taehyung-ah, tell me." Jackson puts his sword into its case. "He is only two days here and you never stop following him. You like him or something?"
 

"What?"
 

"No, I'm serious. Just tell me." Jackson's face turns without expression, Taehyung thinks he can't avoid Jackson's question again, he guesses his gestures to Jungkook is too flashy. Taehyung actually doesn't mind about Jackson's question, he could answer him anytime he wants without had to be hasitate, they've been bestfriends since the first time Taehyung entered this camp anyway. But something makes Taehyung confuse and wonder what's wrong with him. He likes a guy.
 

"I've always wanted to tell you, but...... you know......."
 

"Because you fall in love with a a guy?" Jackson attacks Taehyung.
 

"Uhh.... yeah, well...."
 

"It's not a big deal. Jungkook is Aphrodite's son, it's possible for you to like him."
 

"Really?" Taehyung can't believe Jackson understands him that much, he even makes Taehyung feel better. Jackson nods to convice his answer. "But, I don't think Aphrodite will accept me."
 

"Why not?"
 

"I'am a guy."
 

Suddenly a big wood hits Taehyung's scruff. "Aww!" Taehyung squeals and holds his scruff.
 

"Oops! Who told you to block the way? Get away!" someone curses at Taehyung. It's Amber, daughter of Athena.
 

"Sorry is enough." Taehyung says calm without looking at her, the she goes away. Amber is really arrogant and selfish. They know she is smart, but her trait of God is too much.
 

"I can't believe she was born from Athena's ." Jackson looks annoyed.
 

"Me too." Taehyung laughs.
 

"I mean, her mother is goddess of wisdom but she can't use weapons properly."
 

"Let her be." Taehyung gives a simple smile to Jackson.
 

Taehyung asks Jackson to come along to Zeus's house, but Jackson must refuse because he has something to do, so Taehyung goes away alone to his house. Mr.D has ordered Demeter, Hermes, and Aprhodite's children to clean up the cafetaria, everyday each lodge has its own schedule to clean up the cafetaria after dinner. It's actually not a schedule, but more to 'sudden-ordered-schedule.'
Jackson and Jungkook accidentally do the same thing, they have to put the dish in the right shelfs.
"Do Aphrodite's children usually clean up like this?" asks Jackson suddenly.

 

Jungkook smiles, "we do."
 

"Ah, you know what? My bestfriend likes you."
 

Jungkook's heart stops beating, he is only few days since he join the camp but someone already likes him. He calls it Power of Aphrodite. "Really?" Jungkook pretends to be innocent.
 

"Yup, Aphrodite's blood in your body has a wonderful power."
 

"My mother wouldn't be Goddess of Beauty if her children weren't beautiful."
 

"But Taehyung never like any of Aphrodite's children."
 

"Who?"
 

"Taehyung."
 

Butterflies envelop Jungkook's stomach, he forgets how to breathe, his legs become weak and his cheeks blush. Each person in this world has this feeling--the feeling that Jungkook feels right now, the blood feels like want to explode itself from his body. How does Jungkook say it that Taehyung is his first love.
 

"Are you okay?" Jackson interrupts Jungkook's silence moment.
 

"Are you really his bestfriend?" Jungkook shakes his head and smiles.
 

"I'am. We only have each other since we can't go to school anymore." Jackson nods.
 

"Then you must be clever to keep his secrets."
 

"Yes I--what?"
 

"If Taehyung and I like each other, will you keep this secret too?"
 

Blank, Jackson doesn't answer. Jungkook just smiles shyly then do something different, as long as he can keep away from Jackson, too embrassing for Jungkook to say something like that. But what to do? He told Jackson everything indirectly. Jackson tries to digest Jungkook's sentence, until loud screaming breaks his confusion.
 

- flashback ends, Suga POV -
 

"They could be a perfect couple." Jackson plays with his toes.
 

Oh, what is Taehyung waiting for? Jungkook loves him too, they love each other. If I were God, I would bang their head each other until they kiss.
 

Don't ever call me a ert, yeah, except when I thought about Taehyung's wet dream, I bet his underpant got wet that time, because he spent much time in the lady house's bathroom this morning.
 

"How do we return his memories?"
 

"But, wait...." I feel there is something wrong with Taehyung. Why does he loose his memory meanwhile he can remember our name? He remember us. He often call us even though he enjoys his time with that girl, he mentioned about Gods especially Zeus, he remembers about Phoenix that attacked us and made us fell into river. Why is it only Jungkook?
 

Confirmed, Taehyung looses his brain and not his memory.
 

I approach him and hit his shoulder, "hey bro."
 

"What?"
 

"I think we should go."
 

"You want to go? Where?"
 

"All of us, not only me." this kid.... I should let him die under the can cow.
 

"Why do we have to go?" he asks innocently, IT'S NOT INNOCENT, IT'S GAY.
 

"Because we have to save Jungkook." adds Jackson.
 

"Does Nayoung come with us too?"
 

"No, she will stay right here."
 

"Then I will stay here too."
 

OK, this is too much, I ran out of patience.
 

I look at Jackson to ask about what should we do with Taehyung. Jackson makes sign that look like, kill this fetus and let monsters eat him as dinner. I want to do it so badly but I won't destroy Jungkook's love because Taehyung dies. Huh, I think I'm too kind for this.
Reflexively I slap Taehyung for the second time and make him shouts at me. I'm afraid our friendship won't last longer because this stupid mission.

 

"Let's go!" I pull his hand but he takes it back. I roll my eyes to Jackson then he helps me to bring Taehyung before night comes again.
 

"Let me go!" he rebels. I'm tired of his babbling, I give order to Jackson without need to speak, Jackson doesn't want to do it but I force him. He was forced to hurt Taehyung with his sword until blood comes out from Taehyung's skin. My heart hurted to see Taehyung screams and cry, he can't walk by himself because of me, I prepense to do that. I have to carry him on my back, but it's better than delay time.
 

"Thank you for your help." I say to the little hunter then we go.
 

Along the way on Apollo's wagon, Jackson and I wrap his injury with bandage. Lucky we've brought first aid box from camp half-blood, we stole it anyway. Taehyung is still crying like a baby, I feel sorry for him but if I didn't do it then we wouldn't go until the eclipse come.
 

"How he will fight when he can't even stand up?" Jackson looks worry.
 

"It's not a big deal. He couldn't safe Jungkook anymore whether he is injured or not."
 

"WHY DO YOU TAKE ME FROM HER WHY???!!!" Taehyung kicks here and there, this is scary, we could fall again.
 

"Because you have to safe Jungkook." I remind him, maybe miracle suddenly comes and give Taehyung his memories back.
 

"I don't know Jungkook! Why do you keep mention his name?!"
 

This time, I punch his face, "because you love him."
 

He cries, he doesn't revenge or hit me back, he just closes his eyes meanwhile tears are still coming out. I know exactly the pain he feels, I think it almost cut his vain. I'm sorry I was too harsh.
 

"Just tell me who Jungkook is, how could I love someone who I didn't know." his voice breaks. I take long breathe and try to find some wise words to say.
 

Zeus, what kind of obstacles again will you give to us?
 

- Tbc -