It's All About 'JEON JUNGKOOK'

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

So, now we get our old Taehyung back, the original Taehyung. I'm a little bit disappointed because he changes his mind to spit on Zeus' face, because before he got his memories back, Taehyung want to Zeus' so badly or even knock out all his teeth, but that's okay, at least there is no more doubt in Taehyung's mind to volunteer himself to Tartarus.
 

We let calm himself down because I know how pain it is. His face is like women's in their period; red, bloody, and disgusting. But since it's all my fault to let him being beated like this, so I forget those thoughts and wash his face with wet napkin. The shopkeeper told us that we should just move and give up, the hoodlums are usually eating here, on that table where we sat before. They never move spot because some reasons that we don't know but they said the manager has given that table to them for special, that means Jimin or Apollo gave them the table, and I think that's unfair.
 

Taehyung always tries to move his head slowly, he sometimes moans or hiss while we cleanse the injuries. 
 

"Uh, my head," he says.
 

"It's okay dude, it's okay, we thank you." says Jackson while massages Taehyung's shoulder.
 

"Why thank me?"
 

Of course we thank you dude, if your head didn't hit the wall, you might keep your amnesia and wouldn't love Jungkook anymore. I mean, please, that's sad.
 

"Don't mind it, dude, you'll be alright." I say.
 

"Hey," Taehyung fixes his seat, "by the way... where are we?"
 

"Jimin's-wherever-restaurant." I answer him.
 

"We can eat freely here and it's great." Jackson excites again.
 

"What?" Taehyung looks confuse, it makes us confuse too. "Why are we here?" He starts to panic.
 

"Because we were hungry." I give him the most rational answer. What did we do inside a restaurant? Study?
 

He gets up eventho his legs can't move properly yet. "Why are we here? Guys, we don't have much time! We have to go!" He walks fast through us but ended up crashes another table and falls again. This makes us worry but this is better than I thought.
I help him to get up. "I respect your passion, but you need to look yourself at mirror." I say.

 

"This is nothing, Tartarus might beat me harder." he laughs.
 

"We know. That's why." We let Taehyung sits and give him times to reform himself.
 

"How many days left?"
 

"Five."
 

"Seriously we need to keep going." Taehyung gets up again, but we prevent him. We won't see him fall like a stupid in this restaurant.
 

Someone that looks like a beggar comes in hurry, he wears jogging hipster pants and grey snapback. I thought he is another punk that will sit somewhere and punches when someone sits on his spot, but he is actually only Park Jimin. That hobo comes. Our hero come.
 

"PARK JIMIN!" Jackson jumps and hugs Jimin in koala style.
 

"Hi Jackson, I'm excited to meet you too." Jimin tries to carry Jackson.
 

"Finally you are here." Jackson gets away and Jimin makes a fist with me.
 

He approaches Taehyung, "wow, why are you always being a victim?" Jimin puts something out from his backpack, it's like an eyedrops. "Here, just one drop to your injuries and you'll be better."
 

"Thanks." Taehyung takes the medicine.
 

"Do you just came from Seoul?" I ask him curiously.
 

"Apollo JET2006 G 16, it's faster than you have right now, you need ten minutes to reach Daegu from Seoul." Jimin answers while pay attention to Taehyung. "I forgot to tell you that every restaurat Apollo has, has its own punk."
 

"But we wanna thank the hoodlums because they made Taehyung gets his memories back." adds Jackson.
 

"Really?"
 

I nod to convince him.
 

"That's not bad at all." Jimin croses his arms on chest and looks proud.
 

"They just banged Taehyung's head to the wall and through a short proccess, Taehyung got back his memories." Jackson explains.

Well yeah, I agreed, that's not bad at all.
 

"Are you guys just telling me crazy?" Taehyung interrupts.
 

Oh, crap, we forget that Taehyung just recover from amnesia. Now everything he could remember is only Jeon Jungkook. He must be forget how he flirted with under-aged girl, how he met Aphrodite in elevator or cut hydra's head. From now on, I'm sure that he wouldn't stop saying, "oh my God, I love Jungkook so much and I have to save them no matter what. Stop wasting time!" and throw us like a garbage.
 

"Better get your face back dude!" I say.
 

"Did something happen to me?" he looks really curious.
 

"Yes, something did. But don't worry, we will tell you later." Jackson handle and help him to heal injuries on his face.
 

"I feel sad for him." Jimin looks at Taehyung.
 

"Me too. Hey, why don't you just join us? It's exciting!" 
 

"Exciting your ." Jimin laughs. "Was he really banged by the punks?!"
 

For the second time, we thank those hoodlums to take our old Taehyung back.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

"But guys, really..." Taehyung moves his hands to show that he is seriously speaking, "what happened to me?"
We are walking on the sidewalk. We entrust the wagon to Jimin's restaurant, we don't need to worry because the restaurant is Jimin's anyway. We walk fast to Mangmi-dong, because Jimin told us that we could reach Tartarus sooner through that river. And there is one thing that we always remember from what Jimin said: there are so many beautiful girls. That's a good thing, we will be accompanied by beautiful girls, but Jimin didn't look happy with those beautiful girls. 

 

"You had amnesia." I say it fast.
 

"I don't believe it."
 

"You won't believe it anyway." says Jackson. I agree with him this time.
 

"Look at the scar on your leg." I point at his scar that I made for him. He stops for a while and he looks at the scar. "I made it because I ran out of patience, you were so stubborn that time."


"You? Why? You hurted me?"
 

"Sorry. You flirted with under-aged hunter girl and I was sick of it." I say while walking fast.
 

"FLIRTED? YOU MEAN LIKE FLIRTED?" He shocks. "I could I flirt with a girl?! I'm gay, you know!"
 

I want to laugh so hard. This is the first time I heard someone call himself gay and he admit it. I know there are many gays that admit theirselves as gay, but not this much, Taehyung is really innocent and cold, but now he points himself as a gay. I really appreciate it.
 

"You didn't wanna split up with that under-aged girl few days ago, and now you call yourself gay." Jackson laughs.
 

"Which girl?! I don't know what are you talking about."
 

"That's it. It proves that you had amnesia."
 

We are walking like busy bussiness men--just kidding, that's too high. After twenty minutes walking, we arrive at Mangmi-dong, the beautiful river in the middle of Busan city. This is unbelievable, how could our ancestors put Tartarus amongs these beautiful scenery of Busan? How could they destruct our mindset about Busan because they tuck Tartarus here? Gods won't be protested by us demigods, but by the tourists.
 

We see three luxurious yachts reside in their headings, we don't know which one should we get on to, we don't think we have much money to pay them, and Jimin recommended us to ride one of these yachts.... that's uh......
"Hey! Sir!" Taehyung shouts to a man who keeps one of the yachts. "How much from here to Dongbaekseom?!" We narrow our eyes because the sun is like laser beam to our eyes.

 

"Five thousand Won per person." the man shouts back.
 

"Like duh..." Jackson's retarded face gets even more retarded.
 

"Do we have enough money for three?" asks Taehyung.
 

"Look, fifteen thousand won is enough to guarantee our lives at least for a week."  I recommend and disagree at the same time.
 

"Then do you have another suggestion that could bring us to Tartarus sooner?" Taehyung looks at me cynical. Since his memories back, all he can remember and say is only Jungkook, he is always in rush and never think about anything twice, his head was banged two times and I guess his brain cells can't work like it used to before.
 

"Welcome to Busan. Need some help?" a tall guy approaches us with white undershirt and trunks, he looks like a coast guard in Spongebob Squarepants with his blue reflected eyeglasses, he also brings safety equipments and backpack.
 

"Oh, hi, we need a yacht until Dongbaekseom." says Taehyung.
 

"We have so many yachts here, what are you doing? Come! Just pick." He tells us to follow him through the lined yachts, we start from the cheapest until the most expensive. "How many yachts do you need? Two? Three?" the guy smiles bright.
 

"Just.. one, exactly." says Jackson.
 

"I'll give you the most afforable but also impressive." he shows us a middle class yacht with a captain stands on the top of it who is ready to take us to the door of death, the captain raises his hat. We are seeing each other, we are sure that the price must be above average. Why do we need an expensive yacht just to reach a place where we gonna die at the end? "Six drachmas are enough."
 

"Drachmas?" we are surprised.
 

"Choi Junhong, son of Helios. Call me Zelo." he grins.
 

Aaaah, we find another demigod here.
 

"How--"
 

"Jimin told me about you, we are close friends, you know. Jimin was dating my step sister."
 

"That hobo." we laugh together.
 

"So, Tartarus is waiting for you, uhm, Kim Taehyung, I guess..."
 

"How do you know thing?!"
 

"C'mon, who doesn't know that prophecy?"
 

We just realized that Taehyung may be one of many legends in greek history. Can you imagine there will be my bestfriend's name at a monument in a Greece modern museum for next century, it means automatically my name and Jackson's will be there too as superheroes.
 

"Wow, son of Zeus. That's cool." Zelo pats at Taehyung's arm. "Many beautiful girls will serve you on this yacht, you better say goodbye to Jungkook, hyung."
 

"Why would I? Why would I say goodbye to my world?"
 

- Tbc -