Aphrodite met Jungkook

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

Taehyung knelt on the ground for several minutes, he was just standing there next to Jackson corpse, without words, without anything to say, just a deep look and broken feeling that obsessed him. If Taehyung could kneel forever beside Jackson, he would do it for him. They were outside the camp half-blood and nothing protected them, include from Namjoon's power. Demigods didn't have much power eventhough they were free from camp half-blood, but at least their weak power was functional.


The ninja thing that Jungkook saw was Namjoon, but he wasn't really there, he just threw the sword and stabbed Jackson. Jin and Hoseok escaped when Namjoon was beated by Suga, but another trick deceived Suga; Namjoon submitted his life to Suga so that he shouldn't fight for longer time, but Suga lost his logic, he used to be the smartest amongst them. Suga let Namjoon alive and he ended the war, he really let Namjoon go, that was just a little war, not many monsters as they expected but brutal enough. The three villains actually planned something when the war was keep going, something that had to make Taehyung felt really knocked down and endless desperate, they just made it, not Taehyung's live but something what made Taehyung keep alive.


Taehyung rubbed Jackson's hair, he it while smiling as he could, but tears were still flowing and moisten his cheeks, too much tear, too much feeling and emotion, they really made Taehyung lost his meaning of life, the bestfriend things that lighten up Taehyung's days as long as he lived as a demigod for two years and everything was destroyed in a second. Jackson's pale face broke Taehyung's heart even harsher, Jackson was supposed to have the brightest and happiest smile, the cutest face that full filled with joyful and passion. And then Taehyung had to see him ended those things with a simple smile without words, quiet, and disappeared forever.


"Kim Taehyung~"Jungkook touched Taehyung's shoulder in concern. Jungkook couldn't hold his tears too, he cried and felt sorry.


"I wish he could live a little bit longer." said Taehyung weak.


"I'm sorry." Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's back.


"Why they took Jackson? Why not me?" Taehyung fell limp on Jackson's belly, he cried more to relieve his feeling eventhough he knew that the feeling would still there in his heart. Jackson had no words to say, he didn't want to interrupt Taehyung and made him felt even more sorry. He let Taehyung criend on Jackson, he didn't care about the hot atmosphere that almost baked them.


Someone came from the top of the cliff, it was Suga. He was shirtless because he took off his shirt for Jackson. His body was full of blood, he bloodbathed, he looked like he was a cannibal. he ate human brutally.


"Kim Taehyung!" shouted Suga. Taehyung stopped crying, braced himself to show his face and looked up to Suga. "Forget about Jackson! Take Jungkook to Aphrodite!"


Taehyung sobbed, "are you crazy man? How could you just forget him like this? Aren't you his bestfriend?" Taehyung's voice broke.


"I know, I'm his bestfriend. But trust me, there is something more important than crying on him." Suga threw Taehyung's sword back to the owner, the sword was smeared by blood. Taehyung confused and frightened.


"What did you do with my sword?" asked Taehyung.


"Yeah," Suga took his own sword into the suitcase, "I just make a little private war. Don't worry."


Taehyung took his sword and got up. He felt the strength again after seeing the blood on his sword. Maybe the food looked delicious and hazily, but that was really not it. Taehyung looked up again, "how can I trust you?" he asked seriously.


"Bring Jungkook to Aphrodite!" Suga answered. As usual, Taehyung would always do everything that Suga ordered. If Jackson was still alive, he would do everything what Suga has ordered to them, like slaves, always bent down.


Taehyung took the galaxy ball from Jackson's pocket, the beautiful galaxy ball had to be transfered to a different person. He looked at Jackson for several seconds and promised that Taehyung would come back to take him from that hell. "Don't worry, bro! You deserve something much better soon. Trust me!" Taehyung kissed Jackson's forehead and handed the galaxy ball to Jungkook.


"Where can we find Aphrodite?" asked Taehyung.


"We better meet all of them instead just Aphrodite. Olympus." said Suga. They convinced their mind and focused to their destiny. Taehyung was a little bit loose, Jackson corpse in front of him shook him way too much, but Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and smiled like he said that everything is gonna be okay.


Taehyung nodded, "thank you." then he kissed Jungkook's cheek in a big worry.


"Ready?" Suga asked. "Olympus okay."


They put the galaxy balls on the ground, as what Aphrodite said, the galaxy balls could be used twice. Since Jackson only used it once, it was better to give the galaxy ball to Jungkook and solve everything in mortal world.


After they felt sure, they stepped on the galaxy balls together.


*


*


*


They arrived at Namsan Tower. Why Namsan Tower? Every demigod in Korea that wanted to enter Olympus had to visit Namsan Tower first because Olympus couldn't be entered in random way, they had to put codes in an elevator to enter Olympus.


They were already at the top of the tower, but not the most top of it, they walked a little bit slowly because Jungkook couldn't move properly, he still had injures on the whole body. Lucky Suga and Taehyung could understand him, so Taehyung should hold Jungkook on his shoulders.


"Why are we here?" Jungkook asked.


"Because there is a special way to reach Olympus. In USA they have to climb The Empire State building." Suga answered.


"How long will it take us to Olympus?" Taehyung connected the question.


"Certainly won't be so long as our way to Tartarus." Suga walked faster.


They found an elevator that stood at the very end of cabinet. Suga pressed the 'Up' button next to the elevator door quickly, and after few seconds the door opened and they rode the elevator. Suga pressed some buttons with different numbers, when he pressed the last button, the door closed and they launched so fast. Taehyung had to keep Jungkook felt safe so he hugged Jungkook tightly. For someone who wasn't hibitual with the speed of 200 km/h, it would be like a horror movie when the scene is inside an elevator.


The elevator stopped suddenly, which means they arrived somewhere. The elevator opened and showed them a very magnificant scenery. It was dark there, it was night in Olympus, but elegant, luxury, ancient, and giant things everywhere. It was their first time to see Olympus--not their, Suga was there once to meet Ares. So that was Jungkook and Taehyung's first experience to be in Olympus.


A very huge gate with two tall pillars (almost the same huge with Tartarus gate) welcomed them first, with two big torches on the top of both pillars, between the pillars, there was a stone banner written 'OLYMPUS' in Greek writing. A very wide road that seperated two gardens that would bring them into a very huge and the most precious building in greek history with six big pillars at the very front, the Olympus.


Taehyung was hypnotized by Olympus beauty, he had never seen that kind of beauty. He couldn't describe it in words, that simple and enormous design of Olympus.


"You know what Kim Taehyung?" Suga looked at Taehyung and smiled, "we reach Olympus before eclips."


Taehyung opened his eyes wide, he couldn't believe what Suga said was actually real.


"Come on! Before the Gods discuss about Jungkook's recuer." They walked fast to enter the Olympus gate.


Taehyung POV-


This is my first time, and my first time is amazing. But it really doesn't matter how amazing Olympus is, because something can't be wonderful anymore since Jackson isn't here, isn't by our side anymore. He really left us, he died in Tartarus and will never come back. I don't know how to express my feeling, I saw him laid limp on the ground with his pale face, very helpless, he was cold, quiet, not moving. My biggest fear is when he closed his eyes forever, when his heart stopped beating, when the smile on his face disappeared, when he left us. That's my biggest fear. If you know Percy's last story before he was offered to be a God, then you must know Typhoon, the father of all monsters, Gods biggest enemy. But i don't care how creepy and evil Thyphoon is, losing my best friend is still worse.


I feel like I can't keep going with my life without Jackson.


Forget about the beauty and enormous Olympus, I'm done with everything that made of gold. We are now facing the twelve Gods and this is the first time I see them in God size, I mean, they are now ten meters high and I have to keep my head lifted to see them one by one. They are wearing greek's ancient clothes, I've heard its name before but I don't have time to remember it, Zeus looks really dauntless with that clothes, there are Poseidon and Hades next to Zeus. I just need to put right words in right sentence to explain that we just beated Jin and Hoseok.


But my eyes stop at Aphrodite, I can recognize her fast because she is the most beautiful and charming of them all, that's what makes Aphrodite looks different. The way she clothes herself, the way she makes his face up, how she arranges his hair until get that beauty. And her face of course, she reminds me of Jungkook.


"Well done." Hades laughs and claps his hands. "We have new heroes here."


"Why are you shirtless?" asks another one, I guess it is Athena. But we don't say anything until they stop smiling. I mean, can't they see there is a victim here.


"Aphrodite," I interrupt their chatter, I let Jungkook standing alone, not because I don't care about him, I do really care, but it's time to hand him to his mother. "Your son is back."


Aphrodite walks fast to approach Jungkook and she changes her body size into normal size, a human size. She hugs Jungkook tightly, she never stop rub Jungkook and rinse Jungkook's wounds with her clothes, she kisses him, she is a half crying. i know exactly about her feeling right now. My mom always does the same thing everytime I come back home, so, approximately I know something about a mother's feeling.


"Mom?" Jungkook calls Aphrodite, that's just touching. "Mom I'm alive."


"You are Jungkook. I love you." Aphrodite is crying. They both are crying. We let them have their quality time together, while me and Suga still have another business with our dad, especially Zeus, I guess I hate him more than Hades.


Author POV-


"So, heroes," said Hades while scratching his chin, "because you are success to save Jungkook from Tartarus, now each from you can tell us a wish to be granted."


"A wish?" Taehyung raised his right eyebrow.


"We have actually three wishes to be granted." said Suga, he took out his sword from it suitcase and he took Taehyung's too. The swords were still smeared by blood, the blood was already dry and stuck. "Because there are three heroes, not two." Suga put the swords in front of the Gods thrones. The Gods looked confuse. Taehyung threw a single glance of confuse too. "One live is paid by another live. Jungkook is paid by Jackson."


"What?" Taehyung's jawlines fell, he forgot that the prophecy was still exist. He looked at Suga with his unbelieveable expression, the Gods did the same thing too, but their biggest question wasn't about the prophecy, but the meaning of two swords that laid in front of them.


"Winner will break the rule. I supposed to follow the rule of the prophecy. One live is paid by another live, but I made it four." Suga continued, "sorry," Suga took long breathe, "I killed Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok."


Hades was the first to react to Suga's speech, knowing his son was killed by son of Ares made his anger exploded quickly. Hades got up from his throne and ready with his power, but the others prevented him and made his head cool down again. Suga looked very easy with Hades anger, he just stood and not moving, smiled and bowed his head at the same time.


"How dare you killed my son?!" Hades's voice heard very heavy.


"Hold on, brother, hold on!" said Poseidon. "What's your reason to kill them?" Poseidon asked slowly.


"I just wanted to make the prophecy gone right." Suga answered easy.


"But that was too much!" Hades snapped at Poseidon.


"It doesn't matter if it was too much or not," Taehyung shouted at them, tears started to fall down from his eyes, "do you know how hard that stupid mission was? Kidnapping the innocent demigod and sell them to demon was even more unfair than killing three people to pay a life." Taehyung wiped his tears. He looked each other with Zeus, Taehyung's eyes were fulled by hate and anger. "I lost my bestfriend today. I don't know how should I say this to Hermes, but Jackson died for something worthed, he saved us. I don't know where do I get a friend like him again, Suga is the only thing I have now."


Taehyung walked weak to approach Hermes, he remembered Jackson when he saw Hermes's drowning face. He knelt in front of Hermes's throne and bowed his head down, the tears wouldn't stop falling. "I'm sorry." Taehyung sobbed.


"Kim Taehyung!" Zeus growled. "Don't you dare to kneel yourself!"


"I'm sorry, I can't forgive myself, Jackson was--"


"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Loud thunder suddenly came when Zeus snapped at Taehyung, but it didn't make Taehyung stood up from Hermes, he froze and let his tears fell.


"Zeus," Hermes opened his speech, "your son is decent to be respected. Give a pride for them, they are heroes."


"Kim Taehyung, get up now!"


"Zeus--"


"He will get up when you grant our wishes." Suga interrupted. Zeus and the Gods were speechless, but they agreed to do what Suga asked.


Suga helped Taehyung to get up and embraced Taehyung to face the Gods. "Say it dude! As you want!" Suga tap on Taehyung's back.


The Gods started to get worry, but they had to grant what Taehyung and Suga wanted or their honor would be knocked down.


"First, I want you to accept my relationship with Jungkook. Because of your childish decision, Jungkook had to be tortured whereas he was just innocent. Let me love him!" said Taehyung steady. "Second, please protect Jimin, Zelo, and Sungjae out there. I don't know why they aren't in camp half-blood yet, but please don't let them fall on something they shouldn't face as long as they are out of the camp. Make Sungjae happy in underworld." Taehyung drowned his face and bit his lip. "Third," he stopped for a while. He looked at Zeus in a serious way.


"Please bring Jackson back to this world, make him alive again. I don't care if we have to do something harder to get Jackson back or if you wanna bring Jin and his friends alive again. But this time, I'm not ready to loose him so sudden. I want him back, I want my bestfriend alive."


- Tbc -