G-Dragon Hyung On The Sky

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

"Taehyung-ah,"
 

"Hm?"
 

"If you get Jungkook back, what are you gonna do?"
 

Suga's question just got me into heart attack. If I really success to get Jungkook back from Tartarus of course the first thing I wanna do is getting my memory back. You know, what if Jungkook asks me about my feeling to him, he may know about my past anytime since I have amnesia. What if Jungkook and I actually had beautiful times in the past? What if I actually kissed him before? I want my memories back and fix my retarded life after this punishment, I'm sure everything that Suga and Jungkook have told me is a reality, Hermes once asked me about my feeling to Jungkook, so there must be something before I lost everything about Jungkook.
That's not enough, I will take Jungkook to Aphrodite, to his mother. I've made Aphrodite cried even though all I know about Gods is only egoism and war, there's no parent in heaven and on earth would see their children is being tortured by anything. I will reunite them, at least Jungkook will feel more safe to be by his mother's side.

 

"I will take Jungkook to Aphrodite and apologize." I say doubtless.
 

"Wow, you are so gentleman." Jackson hits my back with his palm.
 

"But I need my memories back for seriously." I feel much stress in my head, because that's the main problem, my head can't work properly again.
 

"We should not fall into that river." Suga laughs.
 

Yeah, we shouldn't. I wonder if my head banged something so hard when we fell, but I didn't feel anything that time.
 

"But your faith helps us so much." Suga my hair.
 

"What faith?"
 

"Because you want to save Jungkook!" Jackson hugs me from behind and giggles, well, this kid is cute too actually. But maybe he is the only cute child from Hermes, Luke Castellan (Jackson's step brother) was a villain and he tried to overthrow Olympus, he was Thalia's bestfriend when they were kids. But he was killed, I don't know why. But the point is, I wish Jackson will still being like this for a lifetime.
 

The GPS beeps when Jackson is hugging me. There is an envelopes animation with Jimin's picture on it. And Jimin's picture is damn cute, I don't know why but Apollo is very lucky to have a son like Jimin.
 

"TAP THE GREEN BUTTON JUSEYO~~ TAP THE GREEN BUTTON JUSEYO~~"
 

"Uh?" we are all confuse. This GPS has Jimin's voice, there is a red and green button and the voice told us to tap the green button on the GPS. We tap the green button and Jimin appears on the screen, this is like a video call. He is wearing snapback and grey jumper, he smiles at us.
 

"Hello there!" Suga greets him, we wave to him.
 

"Are you guys having fun there?" Jimin says from the GPS.
 

"Yes of course, everything is fine except when Taehyung has amnesia." Jackson slaps my cheek softly.
 

"Oh? Wow, what happened?" Jimin looks very surprised, his eyebrows are raised.
 

"We fell into a river and suddenly Taehyung lost his memories. Not about us, but about Jungkook." explains Suga.
Jimin waves at me, "hey, Taehyung-ah, do you remember me?"

 

"Of course, you are Park Jimin, you treated us foods."
 

"That's not bad. But how could he forget Jungkook meanwhile you guys have to save Jungkook?" Jimin is confused, me too bro.
 

"Phoenix attacked us!" I shout.
 

"Hey, dude, do you know something about Aphrodite?" asks Suga seriously. I hope something useful will be spoken by Jimin.
Jimin is thinking about something, we don't know what is it. He opens his Macbook Air and read something carefully. There is no 
expression on his face, just straight palm face and sigh for several times.


"Just go ahead, dude. There's no use if you find Aphrodite, she will appear only when Jungkook is rescued." says Jimin. I don't want to hear that thing actually. "Do you guys need some little help? Food supply? Clothes? Band for entertainment?"
 

"Big Bang, please! We almost die because there's no music for few days."
 

"I'll send Big Bang to you guys," he winks at us, how does he send us Big Bang? "Uh, hey, whenever you are hungry, you can land somewhere and visit any Ramyeon Shop at the place where you are. Just say you are Park Jimin's friends and you'll get free meals bonus drinks."
 

"That's kinda cool." we appreciate Jimin's help.
 

"Need more help? Just tap the blue button and I will appear."
 

"Thanks bro." 
 

He waves and disappear.
 

After few seconds, we hear 'LOSER' song by Big Bang, no MP3, no cabel, no speaker, no bluetooth, the music is just flowing in our ears and we enjoy it. The song is getting louder and louder and gradually becomes like we attend a live concert. The sound is just very clear like the sky is singing.
 

"HOLY TTT!!!" Suga screams.
 

"CRAAAAP!!!!" I shock and I swear my face is very ugly right now. This is unbelievable, from Suga's side, we can see five guys are singing on a cloud, it's like they are singing on the stage, with their swag stuffs and rainbow coloured hair, but that's not the horrible thing we mean. Big Bang is really standing there, having performance like at the concert, they are floating on the cloud and that's weird. I can see G-Dragon hyung, and what?! He is part of Big Bang?! They just enjoy their performance on the sky and singing very well................. BUT HOW!?
 

"Jimin is no joke." Jackson shakes his head.
 

"He has damn jams." I gape.
 

"Loser oetori sen cheokhaneun geopjaengi, mosdoen yangachi geoul soge neon~~~~" Jackson sings, he really enjoys this live music. So do I. We fly to Tartarus while Big Bang is following us riding the cloud.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

We overnight at Unmun Lake, we don't know where we are, we only follow the GPS direction and believe that Apollo's wagon will take us to Tartarus. The day has changed into night, so I think we have to stop for a night and rest our body, because too much stress we got from today.
 

Suga is making a bonfire, okay, maybe you guys can call me a baby, but I don't know why bonfire scares me, I have trauma about bonfire and anything that related to fire. I've recently dreamt often and it's always about fire stuffs, hot, flaming, burning, I can't breathe among flames, I just find it scary. When I knew Jungkook was kidnapped by bonfire monster too, I feel like I wanna spurt it with super cold water and destroy the woods, I'll do everything to curse fire things.
 

I'd rather going by myself and seeing the night sky than being near the bonfire. Suga lets me go to relieve pressure from my body.
I lay down and stare the stars. They are really pretty, I wish I could be one of them, shine when everything is dark and still coveted by people when it's bright.

 

I close my eyes slowly, I don't how much time I need until the dark view becomes very bright and alive. I some people is gathering in front of me, no, I'm out of them, I see four humans and one giant red-head monster, this time, the monster isn't that big like I've seen before, he is only three meters high. They are sitting on stones, surrounding bonfire inside a cave, it's really dark, cold, and moist. I can't see them clearly because I only see them through shadows on the wall. One of the three humans is sleeping, but it's weird because the sleeping human is fastened to a huge log of wood and his mouth is covered by cloth, the human is a boy, he has many sores on his body.
 

"Three demigods are still moving." says the monster. Three demigods? Who are they?
 

"Zeus' game is fantastic." a human seems exciting. But I hear Zeus in their conversation, and what kind of game is Zeus playing this time?
 

"I worry that they will be able to save Jungkook."
 

Jungkook?
 

"Why? This is just a game, win or loose, it doesn't matter." another human laughs. One thing that makes me more curious is, I recognize their voice, but I can't say whose voice is that, I can't imagine someone in my head.
 

"I feel like I really want to kill him."
 

What? They want to kill who?
 

"Don't worry kid, Zeus allowed us to do everything."
 

"Why don't we kill this kid right now and make their effort in vain?!"
 

"You wanna kill my brother, huh?"
 

"Why? That's a good idea."
 

"But he is right. If my brother dies right now in Tartarus, they won't able to save anyone and I will kill Taehyung sooner."
 

Why? Why do I hear my name is mentioned? Are they going to kill me? What's their plan actually?
 

"Slow down, let's just wait until eclipse comes."
 

"Geez, eclipse is still in few days and that's so long." one of them gets up and approaches the sleeping human. "let's see, will your prince come and save you?"
 

They are laughing like villains, someone flushes the bonfire with water and smoke everywhere. I gasp and suddenly everything disappears, only the vast expanse of sky with millions stars on it.
 

Dream again.
 

I wash my face with lake's water and come back to Suga and Jackson. They have a small talk, sometimes they are laughing around the bonfire. I thought they were asleep.
 

"Oh, there you are." says Jackson when he sees me. I just raise my eyebrows as response.
 

"Did you sleep well?" asks Suga.
 

"Yeah, not really," I sit next to Jackson and join the conversation, "I dreamed again."
 

"What was it?"
 

I tell them everything about my latest dream, they shock enough to know about my dream. I also confuse with the dream, who are they? who are they talking about? who is the sleeping boy? why those humans were gathering with monster? And I once heard my name was mentioned by one of them.
 

"One monster, four humans, one of the humans was tied and asleep. I don't have any clue from this." says Suga.
 

"I heard Jin's voice, and maybe Namjoon or Chanyeol, I don't know. But I was like hearing Hoseok's voice but I'm not sure, it was all unclear."
 

"I want to arrive at Tartarus sooner." says Jackson.
 

"Me too."
 

"Hey, is that your stomach growling again?"
 

"Huh?"
 

"I have bad feelings about this."
 

"Why the water is s?"
 

"Is this lake belong to Poseidon too?"
 

"Guys... let's just go...."
 

"But--"
 

"COME ON!"
 

"BUT I HAVEN'T SLEEP YET. MY EYES HAVING DOUBLE BAGS DON'T YOU SEE!?"
 

"HYDRA IS COMING."
 

"WHAT IS HYDRA!!!!???"
 

"SOMEONE WHO YOUR MOM."
 

"WHAT!?"
 

- Tbc -