New Comer

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

One day after Zeus's cursed day. It's Friday and everyone loves this Friday more than ever. After yesterday, where the day was really frightening and the Oracle came suddenly to scare the half-blood camp, today the sky is clearly blue. There is no thunder or strong wind jailing Seoul city, you can even see the clouds from water surface.
 

Because the day is absolutely bright today, it doesn't mean those half-blood kids are going to have some fun inside the camp, instead they must practice harder more than before, Mr. D or Dionysus won't let them go if they don't get any blood by their swords. Danger is haunting those God's children whenever and wherever. At least, they know how to run from Cerberus.
 

Taehyung is practicing with Jackson, son of Hermes. And there is a big practice semi-war between Suga, the son of Ares and Namjoon, the son of Hades. Suga pactices like a God-less person, althought everyone knows his father is a God. He almost kill Namjoon on the top of a tree, but Namjoon isn't weak too. He can revoke Suga's soul anytime he wants to. But too bad, in the half-blood camp, everyone loose their powers, the Gods made their children's powers become netral so that there won't be any misuse of their powers.
 

"Everyone! Children! Put your weapons down and come here for a while!" shouts Mr. D in the central. Everyone is curious and gather around Mr. D.
 

They see Mr. D is not alone, he is with someone, with a boy stands next to him.
 

"We have a new half-blood kid in our camp." says Mr. D. Everyone chatters about the new kid. "His name is Jeon Jungkook, he is son of Aphrodite."
 

"Ooooow," everyone cheers and laughs. They could see it from the new boy's face, Jungkook's pretty face.
 

"A gorgon attacked him last night." says Mr. D. Everyone had the same beginning, Namjoon once haunted by Maenad--insane sadistic killer girls that worship Dionysus, the God of harvest and wine. Namjoon still remember that he should state himself as Dionysus to avoid the Maenad, that time he didn't even know who Dionysus is.
 

Jin suddenly appears and comes out to the front, "hey brother. Nice to meet you. I'm Jin, I am son of Aphrodite too." Jin embraces Jungkook's shoulders.
 

"Wow, no wonder they have such handsome face." whispers Suga.
 

"Their name began with the same letter too." adds Jackson to the conversation.
 

"But your name began with J too." says Taehyung and looks at Jackson blank. Silence for a while between them, they realize they were discussing something unimportant.
 

"Right," Jackson puts his hands into his pants pocket, "I should have been Aphrodite's son too."
 

"I wish I was just a son of a normal human." Taehyung sighs, he gets blank again.
 

"I wonder how Ares seduced my mom at that time, I mean..... he is a brutal killer. Once I said my mother is stupid because she got seduced by my father." says Suga while they are still looking at the new comer.
 

"Hey, isn't he sweet?" asks Jackson.
 

"Who?" Suga gets confuse.
 

"Jeon Jungkook. He is really different from Jin or Halla, he looks really calm and suspicious." answers Jackson.
 

"Yeah.... that handsome face says everything." Suga crosses his hands on his chest.
 

"No.... he is beautiful." Taehyung suddenly interrupts them.
 

"What?" Jackson and Suga surprised at the same time. Taehyung realizes he went to far for the new comer, so he pretends like he didn't say anything.
 

"What?" Taehyung looks at his friends.
 

"Who is beautiful?" asks Jackson.
 

"Huh? Beautiful? Did I say beautiful?"
 

Suga puts his hand on Taehyung's forehead, "you are not crazy." Suga is wondering.
 

"Stop acting crazy man." Taehyung removes Suga's hand from his forehead. "Come on, let's go back to practice!" Taehyung leaves them first.
 

During practice, Taehyung never take his eyes from Jungkook. Taehyung always lost to Jackson because he looses his concentration.

No, he doesn't have any contacts with Jungkook, this is Jungkook's first day joining the camp, even Jungkook never see Taehyung at least once. But however, Jungkook is Aphrodite's son, no matter how shy he is, people can't deny his charm and beauty, and Taehyung is trapped by Jungkook's comeliness.
 

"Bro, Zeus won't forgive you because you lost to a son of Hermes." says Jackson.
 

"I'm sorry, let's try again." Taehyung takes his sword from the ground.
 

"No. I think you are tired," Jackson puts his sword into its place."
 

"Sorry, I didn't have enough sleep last night." Taehyung lies, but he tries to act normal in front of Jackson.
 

"Really?" Jackson stares at Taehyung's eyes.
 

"Don't look at me like that!" Taehyung avoids eye contacts.
 

"You like that that newbie, huh?" Jackson smirk.
 

"What? Who is newbie?!"
 

"Come on dude! You never stop gaze at him."
 

"No.... I just.... I think his skill , since he is a son of Aphrodite." Taehyung tries to not look at Jungkook but can't bear the situation. He never gaze at Aphrodite's children, no matter how beauty they are. But this time,  Jungkook catches Taehyung too far. Taehyung really wants to help Jungkook during practice, seeing Jungkook always falls and can't hold his sword properly makes Taehyung worry that he will be killed easily.

"Don't worry about him, he has two siblings here." Jackson pats at Taehyung's back. "Come on, the horn is shouting, it's time for dinner."
 

- 19.45 KST -
 

The half-blood kids are enjoying their meals after practicing all the day. It's really tiring for them to keep alive even when they practice at the camp. Accident will still happen whenever they practicing, the real battle field is hundred times more dangerous anyway. 
 

Taehyung, Suga, and Jackson sit together on the same bench, they eat and talk, they never stop complaining about the food. Whether it's about cyclop's eggs or Orthos's meat. They once drank dragon's urinate, but Mr. D said it's really good for their hair growth and digestion, but at the end they vomited and diarrhea.


"What is this? Hippocampus's poop?" Suga scoops brown poridge from his bowl.
 

"I would rather eat rice cake everyday than these stuffs." adds Taehyung, their appetite is now gone.
 

"Hmmm, this is not really bad. Try it, it's like a Korean poridge." says Jackson while chews something in his mouth.
 

"Because we live in Korea, in Olympus Gods eat satyr poridge."
 

"REALLY?!" Jackson and Suga gasped.
 

"I don't know."
 

"Excuse me, may I join you?" soft voice suddenly breaks their fancies about satyr poridge. They look up, there is Jeon Jungkook standing up while holding his plate and drink. The trio is amazed by Jungkook for several seconds, but Jackson awares quickly.
 

"Oh, sure, sit right here." Jackson moves a little bit to give some spaces for Jungkook.
Jungkook takes a seat and eats his meal without any noises. Suga gets curious about him and decides to make a little conversation with Jungkook than eat the 'hippocampus's poop.'

 

"So, how was your first day in half-blood camp?" asks Suga kindly.
 

"Mmm, it's interesting." answers Jungkook.
 

"Wow, the my first day here was terrible. Now he said his day was interesting." Jackson laughs.
 

Taehyung keeps quiet and eats his food whether it is good or not. He doesn't want to join the conversation or his heart will pound again.
 

"Was it only medusa or there was another gorgon?" asks Suga again.
 

"I don't know which one is medusa and which one is not."
 

"Medusa was killed by our senior, Perseus. He is son of Poseidon, he is one of our heroes too." Jackson explains with pride.
 

"In Korea, we have Chanyeol, G-Dragon, and Namjoon. You can see them at the heroes table." Suga points at a table where super heroes are gathering together. "By the way I'm Suga, son of Ares."
 

"I'm Jackson, son of Hermes." Suga and Jackson are smiling to Jungkook. Suga elbows a friend next to him, Taehyung, who doesn't talk since Jungkook is there.
 

"Huh?" Taehyung upholds his head.
 

"Say something bruh." says Suga.
 

"Uh? Yeah, uhm... hai."
 

"We are sorry, Taehyung is a little bit shy. But when you get closer with him, he becomes shameless." Jackson laughs. Jungkook is looking at Taehyung embrassed, he finds Taehyung is cute when Taehyung stay quiet like that.
 

"You won't introduce yourself?"
 

"Uh? Sorry. I'm Taehyung, son of Zeus." Taehyung gives smile to Jungkook.
 

"Umm, I need restroom." Jungkook wipes his mouth with facial tissue.
 

"Let Taehyung takes you there. We don't let new comers go by themselves alone." Jackson grins until Jungkook can see his Jackson's bright teeth.
 

"Why me?" Taehyung points his nose.
 

"Don't be so chesty with new comer, try to talk with him more! Go!" Jackson pushes Taehyung until he gets up from the bench. Finally, Taehyung has to take Jungkook to the restroom. The sky is already dark, Taehyung can feel how afraid Jungkook is. As a new comer, it's normal.
 

"You can wait here, I'll go inside by myself." Jungkook smiles.
 

"Really?" Taehyung seems can't trust Jungkook. Jungkook nods, then Taehyung waits outside the restroom.
 

Jungkook opens his pants zipper and peeing freely. He holds the 'feeling' since they practiced. After done peeing, he shudders and close the zipper again, he doesn't forget to wash his hands because he is going to eat again, furthermore he is an Aphrodite's son, he can't be dirty.
 

Jungkook goes out from the restroom, Taehyung promised him that he will wait for Jungkook but Taehyung isn't there anymore. Jungkook panics, there is very dark, he can only see the dimly lit light from the cafetaria and the restroom. He walks slowly so that he won't fall, but suddenly someone pulls him and covers his mouth with hand. Jungkook wants to scream, but he realizes Taehyung is the one who grips him.
 

"Ssshhh." Taehyung whispers. Jungkook's eyes open wide because he confuses with the situation. Taehyung gives signal so that Jungkook will stay calm in his arms. Taehyung points to a spot, Jungkook's eyes follow the direction. His eyes open even more wide after he sees a woman with many snakes on her head stands near the camp, it's a gorgon. Lucky, that gorgon can't enter the camp because of the magical protection.
 

Taehyung makes gestures to say, stay right here, don't be noisy. I'll get that monster. Then Taehyung takes a sword to beat the gorgon.
 

Taehyung comes closer to the gorgon, pierces the protection, he tries to not make any noisy thing. But this is a little bit difficult, he has to beat something that he can't see. If he sees gorgon's eyes, he will turn into stone, Taehyung has to cut off her head quickly.
 

"Hello, there."
 

"Woaaahh!" Taehyung closes his eyes quick. He is too late.
 

"Ooooh, son of Zeus." says the gorgon seductively. She walks surrounding Taehyung and rubs his body.
 

"Why are you here?! What do you want?!" asks Taehyung panic.
 

"Don't be so rush, baby. Meet my babies first." The gorgon takes his snake hair closer to Taehyung. He can feel something moving on his face, something smell racid. Taehyung keeps his eyes close, he has to survive. "I smell scent of new comer here."
 

"What?!" Taehyung surpised that the gorgon is looking for Jungkook.
 

"I smell the new scent of aphrodite here." whispers the gorgon right on Taehyung's ear.
 

"You've met Jin and Halla at Naejangsan mountain. You still don't remember their scent?!" Taehyung tries to distract the gorgon's attention.
 

"Tell me baby! How many Aphrodite's children in Korea?"
 

"I don't know! You can ask direct to Aphrodite." Taehyung still closes his eyes.
 

"Really? I found one last night." the gorgon smiles seductively to Taehyung. Too bad Taehyung can't see her beautiful face and those snakes on her head. "Tell me..... or see me?" says the gorgon very soft. "Tell me.... or see me?". Slowly the wrinkles on Taehyung's forhead disappear. He can't stand the gorgon's words, it's seducing him. Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, but before he sees her, he can feel someone comes closer.
 

The gorgon screams so loud and it shocks Taehyung. He gasped, he doesn't know what happen. What could make gorgon screams? He hears friction of sword.


"You can open your eyes now." says someone. Taehyung knows that voice, so now Taehyung really opens his eyes and lucky the gorgon isn't there staring at him.


"Jeon Jungkook!?" Taehyung surprised when he sees Jungkook is holding a bloodstained sword. Jungkook breathes painting, he must be really shock after killed a gorgon. "Don't see! Her eyes still function even when she died." Taehyung warns Jungkook.
 

"She is the gorgon." says Jungkook. "She is the gorgon who haunted me last night."
 

"Yeah, I know, she said everything." Taehyung takes long breathe. He throws the sword and takes Jungkook back to the cafetaria.
 

"Mr. D!" Taehyung runs in hurry. "Jungkook killed a gorgon."
 

Everyone surprised after heard the news.
 

"A gorgon?!"
 

"Wow, he killed a gorgon? I mean he is a newbie." Suga and Jackson join them.
 

"Tell me more, Kim Taehyung!" says Mr. D.
 

"There was a gorgon that chased Jungkook last night. Jungkook killed her before she turned me into stone." says Taehyung fast.
 

"Did she say something?" asks Mr. D curious.
 

"She was looking for me." finally Jungkook opens his mouth. Everyone knows someone has sent gorgon purposively. This is a bad sign, a half-blood is found by a gorgon twice, even the monster came by itself to half-blood camp.
 

"Hmm, I hope this has nothing to do with the prophecy." Mr.D drinks his wine.
 

"What prophecy?"
 

"About son of beauty." Suga interrupts. "I think the prophecy was all about you, because monsters won't haunt their preys twice except they are specifically ordered by someone." Suga explains everything.
 

This is like puzzles, the prophecies have always been an enigma anyway.
 

"Bad weather, oracle, Jeon Jungkook. Let's see what's the Oracle meant with the innocent and two of twelve."
 

- Tbc -