Accepted.

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

I wash my face and brush my teeth, then I wash my face again for several times. I look at mirror that attached on the wall, I see face of Zeus's child, his face looks frightened and terrible. It's unbelievable how son of Zeus was sweating because of a dream, Thalia and Kris never had something like that. No, I can't be like this.
 

I'am son of Zeus.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

I walk leaving Zeus's house and seeing people are practicing so hard. Suddenly I remember something that just happened few times ago. About Jungkook. What's the last thing I've said to him? I must have looked very stupid, I mentioned Tartarus and he even knows nothing about Tartarus or something. He is only two days since he joined this camp, he doesn't know about the twelve Gods.

Embrassing.
 

I take two swords from rack and looking for Jackson. I saw him this morning after I'm awake from my nightmare. But I swear, I saw Jungkook was there in Tartarus arm, he almost died. I felt anger in my vains, it seemed real, I could feel the flames almost slapped my face and how burning it was. I've never been in Tartarus, I mean....... how do I get there and why do I want to be there? It's really awful, I wonder if the real Tartarus worse than my dream.
 

"Taehyung!" someone calls me. Jackson is there waving at me, so I come to him. "Do you know what time is it man?"
 

"Eight?"
 

"Eleven."
 

"What?"
 

"Mr.D is looking for you." he says. Mr.D was never looking for me, the last time he called me he ordered me to clean up his bathroom, it was really stink and disgusting.
 

"Where is Jungkook?" ask me.
 

"Wheee, bro," Jackson acts excessive again.
 

"No, seriously, where is he?"
 

"He is practicing with Aphrodite's children." Jackson points at group of Aphrodite that practice so hard. "Don't worry man, there won't be a gorgon."
 

"Yeah, but maybe something more dangerous." I say.
 

I look at Jungkook for a little bit long, I don't know how to say it, but, suddenly I want to protect him from anything, I want to be his shield to protect him from any dangers. He came and suddenly made me think that he means world to me, even I sacrificed my life for him in my dream. But, I hope there will be something better than fall into death ravine.
 

"Taehyung-ah, tell me." Jackson puts his sword into its case. "He is only two days here and you never stop following him. You like him or something?"
 

"What?"
 

"No, I'm serious. Just tell me." Jackson's face turns without expression, I think I can't avoid his question again, I guess my gestures to Jungkook is too flashy. I actually don't mind about his question, I could answer him anytime I want without had to be hasitate, we've been bestfriends since the first time I entered this camp anyway. But something makes me confuse and wonder what's wrong with me. I like a guy.


"I've always wanted to tell you, but...... you know......."
 

"Because you fall in love with a a guy?" Jackson attacks me.
 

"Uhh.... yeah, well...."
 

"It's not a big deal. Jungkook is Aphrodite's son, it's possible for you to like him."
 

"Really?" I can't believe Jackson understands me that much, he even makes me feel better. He nods to convice his answer. "But, I don't think Aphrodite will accept me."
 

"Why not?"
 

"I'am a guy."
 

Suddenly a big wood hits my scruff. "Aww!" I squeal and hold my scruff.
 

"Oops! Who told you to block the way? Get away!" someone curses me. It's Amber, daughter of Athena.
 

"Sorry is enough." I say calm without looking at her, the she goes away. Amber is really arrogant and selfish. We know she is smart, but her trait of God is too much.
 

"I can't believe she was born from Athena's ." Jackson looks annoyed.
 

"Me too." I laughs.
 

"I mean, her mother is goddess of wisdom but she can't use weapons properly."
 

"Let her be." I give a simple smile to Jackson.
 

We have such monoton days at the camp; practice, injured, eat, sleep, wake up, practice, injured, eat, sleep, wake up, and repeat. After the practice time ends, we usually eat together at the cafetaria, yes, the foods aren't as good as people think. We have a routine game (or let's call it a competition), I think our senior had this game too, it's like a tradition. It's called Catch the Flag, it sounds stupid but it is actually extremely hard if you don't have such a good strategy to get the flag. Thalia and Kris have given me some tips to win the game, but at the end I lost against Namjoon.


Oh, for your information, Thalia and Kris are my siblings from Zeus, but we have different mothers.
After done with dinner, we have to go back to our house. Since Kris had to do superhero duty somewhere, Zeus's place is really quiet and not so fun anymore. I have to stay alone and do everything by myself.

 

I sit on the porch and looking at the sky. I always do this thing when I can't sleep at night, and I do this almost every night. I remember what Jungkook said, about my father is Zeus. Yeah... why Zeus? Everytime I wonder or have questions about Zeus greatness, the answer is right there, the sky. Jungkook said sky has no limit, so does my father. That's why Zeus has such great powers on him.
 

During adore the sky, I hear splashing water, I get up reflexively and find the source of the sound of water. I see Hoseok is sitting on the mouth of lake while playing with water. I remember the houses of three-great-gods lined up in the same place, it's a special place.
 

"You scared me." I interrupt him.
 

"Oh? Sorry." he stops playing with the water.
 

"No, it's okay, just do it."
 

"There is no use anyway." Hoseok laughs weak.
 

"Why?"
 

"I don't know, my dad doesn't answer me for two days."
 

"Maybe he is busy working with cyclops." I try to make a joke, but I know I shouldn't mention cyclops, Hoseok really hates them. His brother, Perseus, or people call him Percy, he didn't like cyclops too at first, but over times Perseus admitted that a cyclop was his brother.
 

"Yeah, my father cares about those monsters than me."
 

"Don't be so jealous, bro, we all have the same thing in life."
 

"You are so lucky to have Kris and Thalia, and Hercules too."
 

"You know what? Perseus almost became a god because he saved the world." I'm sure that being a son of Poseidon isn't that bad.

"You can follow his way."
 

"I'm not strong as Percy." he looses his confindent.
 

"You are. I envy you because your father is the most kind hearted God than others, and he must be proud because he has such a brave and amazing child like you."
 

Hoseok sees me with his deep glance, he slowly smiles and the laughs. "Thanks bro." He gives me a fist from afar.
 

"HEY HEY HEY!!!" Suga suddenly comes into my house, he looks really panic and rush.
 

"What's wrong bro?" ask me.
 

"Jungkook disappeared from Aphrodite's house."
 

"WHAT!?" Hoseok and me shock together.
 

This....... this is what I'm afraid of during Jungkook existance.
 

"Come! You two better follow me!" Suga runs and we follow him until the central of the camp. There is a big bonfire in our camp, its height at least reaches five meters. I know Jungkook maybe somewhere inside the bonfire, but Jackson prevents me and tells me to keep away from the bonfire.
 

"Something must be kidnapped him!" I shout.
 

"Calm down dude, calm down!"
 

"I can't calm down!"
 

I try to release myself from Jackson, but before he really let me go, a giant bull with human body shaped by fire arise from the fire. He laughs really loud until everyone has to cover their ears.


Wait.... I know that voice. I dreamed about him last night. He was the one who crashed Jungkook in Tartarus. I see Mr.D comes closer to the creature.


"Hades! What do you want?" shouts Mr.D. I just know the monster is incarnation of Hades, but the monster in my dream was hundred times scarier than him.
 

"For your information, Dionysus, I'm not Hades." says the bonfire monster. "I heard Zeus is angry because of Aphrodite's son."
 

"Zeus?" I murmured. Why Zeus? What happen to Zeus?
 

"Zeus ordered me to abduct son of Aphrodite, so I did it."
 

"GIVE MY BROTHER BACK!" Jin shouts to the monster while crying. I know his feeling, I feel the same too. I can't bear to see Jin cries like that, beside, I want Jungkook back.
 

"Don't be in rush, son." heavy creepy voice invades our eardrum. "Let me see son of Zeus first."
 

"I AM." I pull my body from Jackson and brave my self to get closer with the monster. "I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm son of Zeus."
 

"Magnificant." The monster laughs evil.
 

"Who are you and where is Jungkook?!" I pull my tendon.
 

"Because of you, Aphrodite and Zeus have to fight each other, don't you know?"
 

I shock at first, I get confuse, why is it me? Did I do something wrong until I electrify them?
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

Oh......... son of beauty blinded me. I fall in love with him.
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

"You know what's your mistake." he says.
 

"Yes, I know." I brace myself to admit that I was wrong. "So, tell me how to fix my mistake and bring Jungkook back!"
 

"Oh.... Taehyung......" I can hear Suga and Jackson are cursing at me, but I don't care, however this is my responsibility to take Jungkook back to his family, and me.
 

"I appreciate you, Mr. Kim," says the monster, he shows shadow of Jungkook that almost dying and has no strength anymore. I can hear Jin cries louder than before. "If you success to pick him up from Tartarus before eclipse, I'll give him to you. But if you failed, let's just accept reality that he will die in Tartarus."
 

I know, my nightmare is real.
 

"Accepted." I said boldly.
 

"Well, let's see how far you can go. See you later, Mr. Kim." 
 

The bofire monster disappears.
 

"Taehyung are you crazy!?" complains Jackson.
 

"Dude, you are selling your soul to demon." adds Suga.
 

"Kim Taehyung!" calls Jin from afar, he comes to me with his angry face. "Bring my brother back! If he dies in Tartarus, you'll die in my arm."
 

"Shut up--"
 

"I'll bring him back, I don't care about my life, I'll get him alive."
 

- Tbc -