I'am a 19-Years Old Todler

How To Be Aphrodite's Son-In-Law

"""Tell me more about Jungkook!" I say breatheless to Suga and Jackson. So, there was an awkward meeting about me and mysterious woman in elevator. Please don't tell me I'm crazy, there must be something between the woman and Jungkook. This noon, when we flew with that flying wagon, Suga told me that Jungkook is kidnapped by Zeus and his subordinates, which is my father. At the first time, I thought Suga was crazy or he just want to bring us into conflict or something, but then, I met that woman and she told me about her son is kidnapped by someone, I don't want to accuse somebody because her son's problem especially my father. 
 

BUT LET ME GET THIS RIGHT OKAY.
 

I saw that woman is similiar, I know someone that looks like her. Jin, Kim Seok Jin, he is son of Aphrodite, I swear, his eyes, nose, lips are same with the woman. Now, Jungkook is Aphrodite's son, which means Jungkook is automatically Jin's step brother, they were born from the same mother. That woman reminds me of Jin, and that woman told me his son is kidnapped. JUNGKOOK IS KIDNAPPED. 
 

Coincidence? I guess not.
 

But, I still confuse. Why did Zeus kidnap him? I mean, it's not funny if Zeus kidnapped him just for fun or something like that.
 

"Before you've been like this, you were supposed to know him the most." Suga eats his meal deliciously.
 

"Me? Like this?"
 

"I told you, didn't I?" says Jackson.
 

"Told me what?"
 

"You love him, but you've lost everything about him since we fell into the river." Jackson eats hamburger with a big bite.
 

"But I don't know him!"
 

"Because you are amnesia."
 

"If I'm amnesia, I supposed to forget you too."
 

"Sit down!" Jackson pulls me and I sit on a chair. I don't have any appetite for this time, this is too confusing for me. "Listen, do you know how do we get here? Why do we fly with that wagon? Why did we fall into that river? That's all because of you." Jackson grins
 

"Now you blame me!?"
 

"We don't blame you, bro." Suga puts his chopsticks, he looks at me with his drunk eyes. Now he tells me something nonsense, about three meters bonfire and flaming monsters, about how I volunteered myself to save Jungkook from Tartarus. I can't believe I let myself gone this far, just for saving someone who I don't even know. But I don't think it's bad at all, I look like a superhero, am I?
 

"Did I just volunteer myself?"
 

"You are."
 

"And why are you guys right here with me now? You didn't volunteer too."
 

"Imagine if you fell, you lost your memories, and there was nobody by your side, you could just die because you couldn't save Jungkook before eclipse. We are here to protect you from something like this." says Jackson. He makes me think twice, they start to convice me about Jungkook and my amnesia.
 

"Okay, now forget about the past and amnesia," Suga speaks again, "let's just continue this mission because you have to keep your promise to Tartarus. At least, we may reach Tartarus before eclipse."
 

"You must be joking," I laugh and my hair. His sentence is nonsense, he spoke it easily like we are gambling. "Do you think my life is a game? You can give my life back if I die?"
 

"Stop arguing Yoongi-ah, this way won't make him changes his mind." Jackson sipping cola from a can, they look tired and done with this situation. Yeah, me too, I wanna go back and enjoy practicing like usually in camp half-blood.
 

"Keep calm bro, from now on you just have--"
 

"I CAN'T KEEP CALM DUDE. I MET WOMAN WHO WAS LOOK A LIKE JIN."
 

"Maybe she is just his mother..." Suga gives a careless expression and drinks his favourite orange juice--organic orange juice and we had to pay about 2 WON more than the ordinary orange juice. Two seconds after he drank the juice, he spurts out onto Jackson's face and make Jackson cries, I don't know which is more disgusting, Suga's spits or Jackson's crying face.
 

Suga goggles at me, his mouth is splattered by orange grains. "Aphrodite?!"
 

I nod.
 

"Sugaaaaaaa.......!!!" Jackson cries and he can't even open his eyes. You know, I can't imagine how disgusting it is when your face is masked by sour orange juice that mixed with Suga's spit and it must be stinky as dragon's breathe.
 

"Let's go find Aphrodite!" says Suga in hurry but I agree with him. We take our backpack (something or someone just saved us because we couldn't remember our backpack since we fell into the river but then our backpacks are actually here with us) except Jackson that is still crying like a baby waits for his mom to change his diaper. But Suga becomes a good mom, he pulls Jackson and his backpack harshly, totally no mercy, and we run round the store like girls hunt down for discounts. I tell Suga about her appereance, the point is glamour and stylish, but there are so many chic mothers in South Korea, I hope Jin's father isn't a President of any big companies in Korea.
 

This department store is really huge, we can't find her in short time, so we decided to disperse. Suga goes to fashion corridor, Jackson goes to food corridor, and I just go to somewhere where I can find her. The first thing I think about Aphrodite is something to do with beauty, so I run as fast as I could to cosmetics shop. I look around to find a woman with brown mini dress and an eyeglasses that equals big as her face, she has different hair too, it's more shine and black thick as hurricane, maybe she could sweep the floor with her hair. But I don't find someone like her.
 

Suddenly a sales promotion girl or just call her an employee comes and shocks me. "Are you looking for something?"
 

"Uh? No... I'm... looking for my mom."
 

"You could report yourself to the information center and ask your mother to come."
 

This stupid employee, doesn't she see me already this big? I'm nineteen years old and she told me to report myself because I lost my mother in a department store. I should've said I'm looking for expensive cosmetics for my girlfriend, too bad I don't have one.
 

"No, I don't need it, thank you." I see her cynical and walking fast. She isn't here, the second place I visit is jewelry store, it is possible right? Aphrodite may need jewels to beautify herself, not only cosmetics. 
 

So, the problem is, jewelry store is never as big as other places, you can prove it on your own, no matter in which stores, you will never find a two-floored jewelry store. I feel stupid right now because I never stop looking for her since five minutes ago, there are only rich women who are bargaining price to the employees, I think they aren't really rich, I mean since when you can bargain price in a modern store. Everyone thinks I'm a pansy, Jackson should be the one who enter this place.
 

Aphrodite might be somewhere here right? She could be in the restroom, but, everyone knows my problem is, I'm not female.
 

I almost give up, I can't find her everywhere. I think I'm being played by Gods right now.
 

"Find her?" I'm talking on the phone.
 

"No, but I found something interesting here."
 

"What is it? Where are you?"
 

"Second floor."
 

*
 

*
 

*
 

Ιεoν Ιεoνγ Γuk
 

"I'm maybe a demigod, but I have disability at reading Greek's writing." Jackson grins.
 

I focus myself into a piece of slashy paper. There is a sentence where we can't understand because it was written in Greek. I once learnt about this kind of writing, but well, I'm not good at this part too.
 

"Hoseok is good at reading something like this." Suga sighs.
 

"Taehyung-ah, why don't you try to read this? You are good." says Jackson.
 

"I'm not sure..." I become nervous, I try hard to remember the alphabet. Oh! That's it, Alphabet; Alpha and Beta. I know what 'I' means right there, the cute little 'E' and some of them, it's hard to remember how to pronounce the letters, but I've got clue from the first capital letter of those three words.


"What's his name again?" I ask them.


"Who?"


"Jungkook."


"You just said his name, dude." Jackson hits my scruff.


"Is his name really Jeon Jungkook?"


"Yeaaaaah, ask for his birth certificate to Aphrodite if you want."


J. J. G.

 

I don't know if Kook is actually written with G.
 

- Tbc -