Chapter 8

Stupid Heart

“Hey!” a female voice reverberated in the hallway and eyes were glued to her. Smirking Minho walked towards Yuri’s savior, “Well, well. Looks like today is our lucky day we’ve got two babes to play with today.” The six men laughed creepily while the man ing Yuri’s shirt started to roam his hands on her smooth legs, which caused Yuri to squirm under his touch and started to thrash about to get away from him. Seeing this the woman was infuriated by the disgusting act towards a helpless girl, she runs past Minho and knees the ert’s face causing him to land on his back due to the strong impact that he had received. Watching as their comrade falls they let go of the crying woman and runs straight to the attacker. Sensing that people were coming she turns around and punches the guy closest to her on the stomach, as he clutches his stomach she grabs the back of his head and knees his face hard. Another lurched their fists forward to get her in the face, evading the punch she kicked the attacker on the gut. Turning to her side she spots Minho making his way to the stunned girl on the floor while she  fighting of the third guy. Blocking his high kick she grabs his leg and does a round house kick to the side of his head successfully knocking him out. While she was busy knocking out the third attacker, she didn’t notice that the fourth had snuck up behind her until she was caught in a headlock. The fifth man stepped towards her and punched her on the stomach until she started to cough up blood.

 

Not satisfied yet he threw punches on the side of her face causing her lips to bleed from the impact. Spitting out the blood the doe eyed lady glared at her assailant and readied herself as he starts to swing at her again. Using all of her weight she manages to slam her holder to the wall causing him to loosen his grip on her, enough time to head but him using the back of her head and elbowed him on the stomach. And used her right fist with an upper cut to knock him out, after the knock out she stared at the guy with a deadly glint in her eyes. The fifth man cautiously walked towards her with his fists covering his face, together they circled each other and eyed their opponent’s movement. With one swift move the doe eyed fighter swiftly punched/jabbed his chin causing him to be unbalanced, with that she took a small step forward and kicked the side of his abdomen where his liver was. And to finish the attack she used all of her strength punching the fifth man’s temple and knocked him out completely.

 

With all five attackers down the doe eyed goddess watched as Minho had his arms around the poor girl in neck, while holding a knife to . The poor victim silently sobbed as she prayed that she’d be able to get out safely. Seeing the tears cascading down the tanned woman’s face brought a new source of power burning in her stomach. Clenching her jaw and balling her fists she tried to look unaffected as the bastard started to sniff the frightened woman’s hair while having a sly grin plastered on his disgusting face. Stepping forward he pressed the knife to the girl’s neck, having one last desperate fight in her the tanned girl stomped on the man’s foot and elbowed his ribs hard. He Let go for a split second she bolted out of his grip, but the man was fast to recover and grabbed her wrist earning a yelp from the poor hostage. Though the distraction was short it was good enough for the doe eyed warrior to close the gap between them, and soon enough tackled the big man to the ground. Both competitors rolled around trying to gain the upper hand against the other, gaining the upper hand Minho pinned Yoona’s hand punched her continuously. Seeing the tanned girl’s savior getting beat up she ran to her savior’s aid and gabbed his arms to prevent him from his further assault to the trapped girl. But to her dismay she was pushed aside, while trying to regain her balance she tripped over a body and hit her head on the wall as she fell causing her to black out the instant she hit the floor.

 

Yoona’s POV

Seeing her still figure on the floor something erupted within me that caused me to stop struggling under Minho. Confused he stopped his assault to see if I was unconscious, grabbing his collar I pulled it so that I could head but him. Stumbling back he got off me and got up, not giving him enough time to recover I pounced on him and attacked him with all my strength. I wasn’t thinking straight as my mind was clear and all I thought about was to murder him. Hearing a groan I could see that one of his goons was waking up. Finishing the final blow I pushed his unconscious body on top of his companion, pinning him down to give us enough time to walk away from the scene. Walking to her motionless body my heart clenched as hand marks could be seen on her cheeks and mouth. Picking her up bridal style I walked towards the infirmary and laid her on one of the beds. There I sat next to her and wiped her red cheeks with a cool cloth knowing from past experiences that it would still be stinging. I repeated the process until I saw her open those beautiful eyes. I helped her sit up and gave her a glass of water. Finishing her drink she flashed me a grateful smile that caused my heart to flutter with happiness and my stomach to flip.

 

“Omo! You’re hurt!” Realization struck me as I could slowly feel the stinging pain on my body. She leaned closer to check the cuts on my face, she was so close that I could feel her breath on me. I could feel heat flushing to my cheeks as I watch her concerned eyes looking at the injuries that I had gained from the brawl. She stood up and walked to the cabinet and took out a first aid kit, she walked back towards me and led me to sit on the bed. My heart thumped a hundred times faster as I stared at our joined hands and my insides twisted and un-twisted, until she let go of my hand. A wave of disappointment hit me but was soon replaced with nervousness as she sat in front of me and moved the chair until we were only a few inches apart. “D-Do you mind if I clean your wounds? It's the only thing I can do for saving me back there.” Nodding with approval she flashed me a small nervous smile and started her administrations. She took out the disinfectant wipes and started to wipe my wounds, but seeing as I would always hiss and move away whenever she pressed the cloth on my skin. She placed her soft palm on my left cheek and smiled shyly before saying, “I know it hurts, but please bear with it. I’m nearly done with cleaning your wounds.” She again continued cleaning my wounds but this time I leaned unto her palm, loving the feeling of her hand on my cheek. She lastly reached my cut lip and wiped it as gently as she could before grabbing an ointment for the wounds. She did my lip last again, and I could feel her finger on my lips as she rubbed the ointment in.

 

Satisfied with her work she smiled and placed the first aid kit back in the cabinet. She sat back down in front of me and introduced herself. “Once again thank you for saving me back there, I owe you a lot. My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri. May I know who my knight in shining armour is? Chuckling with her silliness I shook her extended smile and took a steady breath, it was now or never. “First of all I’m no Knight in shining armour Yuri-shi.” She frowned and was about to say something until I intercepted her,” I have done some things that I really regret and would like to beg for your forgiveness with what I have done to you.” Seeing her staring at me with a confused expression I took another deep breath before finally introducing myself. “My name is Yoona, Im Yoona. Your bully during our college years.” I could only look down as I could hear her gasp and backed away from me. “Yuri-shi I’m really sorry with my past actions, I don’t know why I did those things to you. And I really regret hurting you.” Looking up she had tears flowing down her cheeks while she was shaking her head. Walking towards her she backed away from me until her back met the wall. Stopping I looked into those hurt eyes and bowed ninety degrees, I stayed in that position until she stopped crying. Standing straight she met my eyes before running outside, I could still hear the words that she told me before leaving. “I’m sorry, it looks like I’m still not ready to meet you yet.” Standing alone in the room I let my tears to flow freely from my eyes while my heart felt like it had been stabbed over and over again.

 

A/N: TADA! Chapter 8 is finally up, this one's a bit lengthy since I won't be able to update until the end of this week. *blames the exams* Anyway this is the first time I have done an action scene so I hope that it was to your likings. Hopefully after next week I'll be able to update more on this story and finish it with a good ending......

Welcome to my story for all new subscribers! Thank you for the comments and thank you for reading! ;)