Chapter 2

Stupid Heart

Yuri’s POV

Walking to my homeroom I could feel eyes staring at me. Eyes of other students judging me, scrutinizing me. It’s been two years since I first arrived in Seoul Academy; I was transferred here so that I could be able to take over my parent’s business when I graduated. I never wanted to become a CEO of one of the largest companies in Asia but my parents have done so much for me that I couldn’t say no to them. Ever since I moved here I met friends that I’ve never had before since my parents were too over protective, seeing as I was the youngest of the family. I was never the one that wanted to stand out of the crowd and use my parents’ money for my popularity, and befriending the other seven girls that I now call as my friends I get judge every single day because my friends were one of the popular students of the campus. They were known as the Ace family, the aces were the richest and most talented in school. Well that’s what I heard from other students who idolize them 24/7. While I’m just an ordinary girl that somehow managed to become friends with them since day one. And that's when all the haters and judgers come in, no one in the school has befriended any of the Aces ever since they were in their freshmen year, and if they did they would usually only stay for a few days or if they’re lucky a week. As those good enough to befriend them usually end up getting bullied or harassed until they leave the school. And that’s what’s been happening to me for the past two years, its hard being the target of bullies but I’d go through it, to still be able to hang out with them and make my parents proud.

 

I was awoken from my day dreaming when I bumped into someone. She turned around and gave me one of her deadliest glares and pushed me to the wall. My world shook as I hit my head, my breath hitched as it was knocked out of my lungs and my knees wobbled. Looking up I saw doe eyes, infuriated ones. She stepped back and backhanded me, my cheek stung upon contact and my eyes started to water. The bully grabbed my collar harshly and spoke to me.

 

 “Touch me again, and I will make sure that something worse will come your way. Understand?” I nodded stiffly and looked up. Big mistake. She raised her hand and was about to swing it towards my other cheek when a hand firmly gripped her wrist. “Yoona, that’s enough. We’re gonna be late.” With that Yoona snorted and scowled at me before she left.

 

“Yuri are you okay?” Looking up I saw eyes that reflected concern. Smiling I took his offered hand and stood up. He helped me dust myself off and carried my stuff for me. Seeing as I was still wobbly on my feet he gently took my hand and led me to the infirmary, there the nurse looked at my head and told me to lie down and rest. Seeing that he was still concerned I smiled at him and said,

 

“Thank you Seungri-ah for saving me, again.” Chuckling he replied back.

 

“That’s okay Yuri-ah what are friends for? And beside saving you is like a part time job.”

 

“Oh yeah and what is that job?” I raised my eyebrows questioning him mockingly.

 

“The knight in shining Armour Company. It’s where guys like me train to save a damsel in distress. And once saved we have to stick to that one damsel until we finish our schooling years! So what to do you say miss damsel in distress?” laughing at his weird antics I told/ commanded him to go back to homeroom and convinced him that I’ll be fine. With a bow he left and offered me to bring me home after school, and of course a damsel like me I took the offer. Laying back on the pillow I rested my injured head and sighed, sure school was tough and it’s littered with bullies, I still don’t mind going through it all.

 

I remember the first time I was bullied by Im Yoona, I had accidentally spilt juice on her shirt and it didn’t end so well. I received bruises on my body and a cut lip, it could’ve been worse if Seungri oppa stopped her from using a pocketknife that she had snuck in. Oppa gained a scar that day when he used his arm to protect me from getting stabbed, it was only when Yoona had realized she stabbed somebody from her class she stopped attacking and strode off. Seeing that he was still bleeding I took his other hand and quickly led him to the infirmary. There the nurse had a panic attack and eventually fainted due to the sight of blood. Luckily I had learnt the basic necessities of closing the wound and eventually stopped the bleeding. After that day we’ve been pretty close with each other, he would always protect me whenever I get into trouble and I would always thank him by making him lunch or taking him play dates in amusement parks.

 

Ever since Seungri oppa and I have become closer the attacks from Yoona have increased to a daily kind of thing (A/N: sorry I couldn’t find the right words for explaining it). But on the plus side becoming acquainted with oppa lowers the pain that I have to endure. Speaking about oppa I wonder what his doing now? His probably messing around with the other Bigbang oppas, they’re such a funny bunch those oppas. I know that oppa likes me and I think I like him too, spending so much time with him I have these weird feelings in my stomach and my heart begins to flutter. Do you call that love? Or is it just a brotherly love that you feel with siblings? Closing my eyes I slowly drift off to dream land.

***

“Do you think she can feel it?” Top oppa?

“Nah, just don't press too hard” Taeyang oppa?

“Yah draw a moustache on her too!” GD oppa?

“SSHHH!! You’ll wake her up!” of course the biggest kid of the group, Daesung oppa. Having enough I bolted upright and watched the oppas trying to act innocently.

 

“Oppas you do know that I know what you’re doing.” Seeing their eyes widen put a smile on my face as I had caught the oppas red handed. Hearing a laugh to my right side I saw Seungri oppa laughing none stop, hearing his infectious laugh the five of us laughed along with him until it was time to go home. Seeing as I was going with Seungri oppa the other oppas started to sing, “Yuri and Seungri sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” We were both blushing madly with embarrassment and power walked to the car. Once inside oppa started to drive to the apartment that I share with Sunny and Tiffany. One of the songs that they had produced started playing on the stereo and we both started to sing along with it. “WOW, FANTASTIC BABY! DANCE! Wooohh!” laughing we both settled down and listened to their other songs that they had composed, their songs that have played were all composed beautifully. No wonder they’re called the kings of the campus and the top boy band in the school. Arriving in front of the apartment oppa walked me to the door and kissed me on the cheek, he was looking down until I kissed him on the cheek as well. Smiling he walked back to his car and waved goodbye. Waving back at him I walked into the apartment and leaned my back on the door. Maybe I do actually like him.

 

A/N: there you go chapter 2!!! :) how do you think of the story so far? Please comment if you've got any ideas or just want to say something about the story..... and hello to those silent readers as well!!