Chapter 13

Stupid Heart

- A few weeks later -

A milky skinned woman was sitting in her office re-reading over documents of her company, that she had just taken over. The woman was too engrossed in her reading that she didn’t notice her manager sneaking into her high-class office. But since her manager was in a pleasant mood she gently placed the magazine on her desk before stealthily making her way out of her office. It had taken the big-eyed woman a few minutes to notice that something unfamiliar was sitting on her desk. Eyeing the object with questioning eyes she slowly reached out her hand to get the object. Flipping through its pages a certain title caught her attention reading, “Doe eyed goddess the new CEO of Im Corporation.” And to her complete and utter surprise the allegedly named doe eyed goddess was no other than Im Yoona. Herself. The new Ceo of Im Corporation.  To her the title was already way too overwhelming but seeing a full page of photo shoot number two had just put the scale from overwhelming to crushingly embarrassing. And not to mention how gorgeous she looks in the other pictures. How is her employees going to take her seriously when they see that their big scary boss is a magazine model?!

 

 Photoshoot 1 - Photoshoot 1

- Photoshoot 2

- Photoshoot 3

 

Reading through the article she could only sulk some more on her ‘boss’ chair as keeping a low profile was never going to work anymore. Her sulking state was cut short when her manager and colleagues burst through the doors leaving a startled CEO.

 

“Yoong congratulations! You’re now well known in the business! Let’s have a party!” The CEO/model could only sigh in defeat as her energy was quickly depleting.

 

AT THE SAME TIME

A sleeping woman was cuddling her human size mickey mouse plushy enjoying her day off from her exhausting job as a photographer. But as she was about to kiss her milky skinned prince a loud crash disconnected her from her deer prince (A/N: Ay, ay do you get it?? Pun intended :p). Shaking her head in disapproval she covers her face with the plushy while willing herself to flee back into dreamland before a certain troll could come and take her away. Feeling that her mickey was out of her tight embrace she quickly sat up before she was knocked down on the face by a soft yet pointy object. Opening her eyes she could only gasp in horror as her poor mickey was being swung around by its tail. Reaching up to rescue the poor mouse she was again knocked down by another pair of hands pinning her hands on both sides of her head. Glaring at the other slightly taller troll was the only thing the tanned woman could do to her attackers. But to her dismay two pairs of hands grabbed her feet and dragged her off her oh so comfy bed. The disheveled woman on the ground was left gaping at another midget and a tall burnt slice of bacon staring back at her with a creepy smile plastered on their faces. While three other heads popped into sight one bearing a façade of boredom while the second glowed with happiness and excitement, however the youngest out of them all was trying to calm the now bouncing hyper Fany.

 

“Uugh. What is wrong with you guys?” the tanned woman questions her breaker innerers(?) (A/N: I know…. It’s not a real word) and studies them one by one.

 

“Why are you keeping secrets from us?” the ice princess finally comes back from her daydreaming.

 

“What secrets?” the questioned woman stares at her friends while slightly tilting her head to the side.

 

“The photo shoots with Yoona. Duh! How are you so dumb in the morning?” Implies the third shortest in the group.

 

“Yah Sooyoung do you hear what your princess Fiona is saying?”

 

“Yah!” An angered Fiona erupts as the dark skinned woman brings up the shorter’s horrible nickname. “Youngie do you see what this charcoal girls is doing to me!”

 

“I’m not black! My skin is caramel coloured! Stupid midget.”

 

“No, you are surely mistaken. Sooyoung here is caramel coloured. While your’e just 100% dark chocolate.” The rest of the girls could only watch at the arguing duo. Obviously enjoying the free entertainment.

 

“I bet you Hyoyeon’s going to win this.”- Taeyeon

 

“Nah it’s going to be Yuri.”- Sunny

 

“Aish unnies don’t you ever learn? I bet you a tub of chocolate ice-cream, that Sooyoung unnie will be dragged into the cat fight.” – Seohyun.

 

“You’re on maknae.”- SunYeon.

 

“Tsk these two never learn.”- Jeti

 

-Back to the cat fight-

“I feel sorry for that giraffe over there. How did she fall in love with a fashion terrorist.” Dark Chocolate could only shake her head side to side while a stunned fashion terrorist eyed her girraffe’s sudden out burst.

 

“Yah Yuri how do I look like a giraffe? Huh?!”

 

“Because you have long legs and pretty eyelashes……” Yuri drifted off before laying down the burn. “And a really long neck. No wonder your head’s so high up in the clouds.”  Not only did all her friends laugh at the tallest member but also even her girlfriend joined along with them.

 

“Apply cold water to the burned area! Bwua hahahaha” all of the girls except for the giraffe collapsed on the ground clutching their stomachs as they laughed at the poor giraffe until they couldn’t breathe. Sooyoung though was planning a devious revenge for the seven girls lying on the ground who had tears running down their faces. Gaining back their composure the girls slowly made their way to the tanned girl’s bed before bursting out in laughter again after imagining Sooyoung’s face on a giraffe’s body.

 

“Yah!! It’s not that funny!” but seeing as no one was listening the dejected Soyoung walked out of the room with tears gathering in her eyes. Finally noticing that the tallest was out of the room the other girls shoved Yuri out of the room to apologize to the second youngest. And there hiding under the table was Sooyoung feeding her black hole with whatever edible products were inside the tanned girl’s fridge. Aigoo. Youngie’s all upset. The black pearl thought to herself. Creeping up to the girl she slowly s her arms around Sooyoung’s skinny waist before apologizing to the sad girl.

 

“Mianhe Soo.” But the taller of the two ignored her and kept on eating from a tub of ice cream.

 

“Come on dongsaeng-ah smile for me will you? Tell me what your unnie did wrong.” The taller slowed her munching before slowly turning around to face her dark unnie.

 

“Aigoo. Look at you; you’ve got crumbs all over your face. Slow down Sooyoung-ah the food’s not going to vanish.” The older of the two slowly wiped her dongsaeng’s face clearing away all the crumbs. Then she patiently waited for her dongsaeng to chew and swallow the food in .

 

“Gomawo unnie.” The younger still couldn’t look up at her unnie.

 

“Are you alright?” Slowly the younger lifted her head to face her unnie. Her eyes still filled with tears.

 

“Ne Gwenchana” The younger smiles at the older while a lone tear escapes her eye.

 

“Mian Soo. I went to far with the jokes.” Yuri brings up her hand to wipe away the tear.

 

“Come here you big baby.” The older engulfs the younger in a bear hug to make her feel better.

 

“Come out you two. The others want to apologize to Soo too.” And as the two emerged from under the table the two were met with a big group hug along with sorry’s from the other unnies and the maknae.

 

“Soo! I’m sorry baby!! Can you forgive me?” A very sorry Hyoyeon clung unto Sooyoung’s neck as she apologises to her lover. Everyone else parted from the two to give them some space.

 

“Ummm. Only if you give me a kiss?” hearing this the two engaged in a lip lock while the unnies were hooting for the two on the ground, except for Seohyun who’s eyes were covered by Sunny to keep her pure image. But as the two’s lip locking got heated everyone started to complain about too much PDA from the BTS couple. Having enough of the two still in their own world the rest moved back to the tanned girl’s theatre room before discussing major news about Yuri’s big break.

 

“Ok guys. Seeing that Yuri had a massive break through we shall go and celebrate!” The ice princess gleefully expressed to her listening subjects.

 

“Where should we go?!” Brighter than mushrooms Fany excitedly asks her lover.

 

“Where did we usually go when we were in college to celebrate?”

 

“Um unnie is it the karaoke place where we can hire a booth?” The maknae excitedly piped in.

 

“Oh yeah! And we can get some alcohol too!” the now bouncing bunny pipes in.

 

“Um guys don’t I get a say in things?”

 

“NO!” All five excited girls quickly denied the black pearl’s question.

 

“Yuri-ah can you be a saint and tell the two on the living room about our plans.”

 

“What? No! I don’t want to see those two getting it on.”

 

“Well it’s better than seeing the two couples in here getting it on.” The Byuntae of the group sneakily advices while her girlfriend just hides her face from sheer embarrassment.

 

“UNNIE!!” the two youngest in the room (Seohyun and Yuri) covered their ears and ran out of the door to get away from the erts.

 

“Yah Juhyun close your eyes and cover your ears when we walk into the living room.” The motherly Yuri advices the younger, while the other whines in protest.

 

“But unnie I’m not a little kid anymore!”

 

“Trust me Juhyun-ah you don’t want to see the things that I’ve seen when your unnies are alone together.”  This time the maknae didn’t protest and did what her unnie told her.

 

“Good gir- Yah! You two horn dogs keep it in your pants will you?!!” Yuri had to spray the two with water for the two to disengage from one another.

 

-A Few Hours Later-

All eight girls were dressed up and ready to go to the karaoke booth that they had booked. Arriving in their private room the girls made a toast for Yuri and got the party started.  It had only been two hours of drinking and singing on top of their lungs that Yuri was voted to order more drinks from the bar. On her way to the bar she heard familiar voices talking to the register lady about hiring a private booth. Ignoring the voices Yuri walked to the bar to order more beverages for her friends. Being the health nut of the group she was usually the one to drive when everyone was fully drunk. Finished with her orders the tanned woman walked back to their private booth only to be knocked down. Groaning about her sore bottom she glared at the culprit before her eyes softened when she noticed who it was.

 

“Oh Yuri-ah! I’m sorry about that!” the person reached out their hand to help the tanned girl up.

 

“What are you doing here unnie?” The older of the two chuckled in response before answering.

 

“To celebrate of course! But seeing as there were no other booths me and a friend of mine are going to look for some other places.”

 

“Unnie you can come with us if you want. It’s only my friends and I. I’m pretty sure they won’t mind with two extra people.”

 

“Really?! Are you sure? I don’t want to barge in or anything.”

 

“No I’m pretty sure you won’t. Besides we’re celebrating too! But do I know this friend of yours? I just don't want to bring in somebody that I don’t know.” Again her unnie chuckled in response before answering.

 

“I’m pretty sure you two are pretty close with one another.”

 

“Ok great! I’ll show you to the booth. But do we have to wait for your friend?”

 

“Nah I’ll tell her where to go later.” Although curious with who the person was she led her unnie to their private booth where her friends were forcing the maknae drink a shot of vodka.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys! I am very very very verrrrrrrryyyyyyy sorry for taking so long with this chapter. It's been ages since I wrote the leat chapter so here is is the newest one! Tadah!! i'm starting to get really lazy so i will apologise in advance if i take really long with the updates. And thak you to all who read my story, comment and subscribed i really appreciate it! Seeing those helps me to keep on writing this story and knowing that somebody likes it makes my day. So thak you! by the way i have no idea when this will end.... so please wait for further chapters!! 

Oh! let's keep on supporting Snsd by watching Lion heart and You think! Let's get 10 million and beyond! ;)

Do you guys know why hyoyoung are calle the BTS cpuple? if not watch this video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYX6L9l1aBA