Chapter 14

Stupid Heart

 

“YAH! Everybody we have a guest with us.” Surprised the seven girls stopped their ministrations and glared at the intruder (except for Seohyun who’s eyes glimmered with relief). “Let me introduce a friend of mine…”

 

“Kim Shinyoung!” three girls excitedly engulfed the petite woman in their bear hugs. Unlike four other girls who had question mark bubbles floating above their heads.

 

“ Long time no see!”

 

“What bridge have you been hiding under? You little troll!”

 

“How have you been? You look good!”

 

“Hold up. You guys know each other?” Disbelief was written all over Yuri’s face while the three other girls shrugged it off.

 

“We met while you in Australia! While you were with your good looking blokes, Hugh Jackman and the Hemsworth brothers!” Hyoyeon piped in while Sunny and Sooyoung nodded their heads in agreement.

 

“I’ve never met any of them yet! You guys are just jealous…”

 

“Um guys... can we please get back to partying??” the fed up with the drama Jessica quickly stopped the trio before introducing herself. “The name’s Jessica, Jessica Jung. And this lady here is my beautiful, y, gorgeous, smoking hot-

 

“Okay we get it, she’s the one who melted the ice princess.” Sunny casually rolled her eyes while interrupting Jessica

 

“- fiancé, Tiffany Jung.” Jessica wiggled her eyebrows at her eye-smiling princess, while the latter hid her face and slapped her fiance’s shoulder.

 

“Cute! Congratulations you too!” Shinyoung and Jeti shook hands with one another.

 

“Hello Shinyoung shi my name is Kim Tayeon and this is Seo Juhyun, she refers Seohyun more.” Seohyun bowed ninety degrees while Shinyoung tries to stop her from bowing any lower, while the rest of the girls chuckled at the scene in front of them.

 

“Okay since introductions are finished. Let’s get the party started!” With that the rest of the girls including Shinyoung cheered and started singing, again. Five minutes after the party had commenced loud banging was heard from the door. Being the closest Yuri made her way to the door and opened the knob. And was greeted by four wine bottles pressed closely on her face. Shoving the bottles away four brightly smiling faces were staring back at her.

 

“Congratulations Black Pearl!!”

 

“Anneyeong oppas! Thank you! Come on in the party just started.” Leading them in she quickly introduced them to Shinyoung and made sure that they were all accompanied with each other before excusing herself to the toilet.  Finished with her business she made her way to the counter to order some snacks seeing as more people had been invited. Making her way back she made her way back to their room when she saw a lone figure wondering the halls.

 

YURI POV

I wonder what that lady is doing? She looks a bit lost. Ani she might be just checking things. But her back looks really familiar though. I slowly made my way to her before tapping her shoulder.

 

“Um miss. Do you need help with anything?” I heard a gasp coming from her; I guess she didn’t expect anyone to be out here.  She slowly turned around and this time it was my turn to gasp. Seeing those doe eyes again made my heart beat fast again and butterflies fluttering around in my belly.

 

“Omo! Annyeong Yuri-ah! What are you doing here?”

 

“Hehe I was about to say the same thing with you too. Well I’m here to celebrate with some friends of mine. You?”

 

“I’m celebrating too! But it was more like Shinyoung unnie dragged me here to party. But I have no idea where she went.” She scratched the back of her head while placing her other arm on her hip, while shyly grinning at me. CUTE!

 

“Oh Shinyoung’s with us. I invited her over since there were no more vacant rooms. Come on I’ll show you.” For some weird reason I took her hand in mine and led her to our room. As our hands met an explosion of electricity ran up my arm and to the rest of my body while my heart increased its pace. Aigoo I think I might go into cardiac arrest with how fast my heart is beating.

 

YOONA POV

OMO! We’re holding hands my poor heart’s about to explode! I suddenly remembered when she kissed my cheek a week ago, and I swear my heart just doubled its pace. I wonder if she’s feeling what I’m feeling? I glanced at our joined hands and smiled at how perfect they looked together. Maybe we can look perfect together too?

 

We arrived at the room and the door swung open revealing Shinyoung unnie having the time of her life with the seven aces and four good looking guys. Wearing sunglasses Are those guys hired strippers? Is Yuri into that? Why are they wearing sunglasses inside? But they look really familiar though. I was about to further on question the scenery inside when a face popped out from behind the door.

 

“Unnies, oppas I found her and her girlfriend!” The girl, I think her name was Juhyun? Shouted to everyone which garnered their attention to Yuri and her girlfriend… GIRLFRIEND?! My eyes widened in surprise and I looked at her. She had the same expression as I had and looked back at Juhyun and everyone behind her. But everyone was looking at something else with their mouths opened. We followed their trace and saw that our hands were still interlaced with each other. We pulled our hands away, but I must say that I was saddened by the lost of warmth that came from her.

 

“Y-yah you misunderstood I was leading her here because she’s with Shinyoung unnie.”

 

“But why were you holding hands? You could’ve lead her without holding hands.” Hyoyeon? Interrogated Yul. As a matter of fact, why did she hold my hand?

 

“I-I just didn’t want her to get lost. Since she looked lost when I saw her in the hallway.”

 

“She’s right she found me when I was trying to find the room.” I quickly butted in before they could say anything else. They were still looking at us suspiciously for a while until one of the guys changed the topic.

 

“Hang on aren’t you the girl on the magazine? The Im Goddess of the Im corporation.” The guy with the small eyes said.

 

“Y-yeah. Hello my name is Im Yoona. Nice to meet you all.” I quickly introduced myself while bowing to the four men they still had a surprised expression on their faces while the rest of the girls were just nodding their heads. The four men snapped out of their shocked state when Juhyun nudged them. They took of their sunglasses and one by one introduced themselves.

 

“Annyeong I’m jiyeong, but call me GD. This is TOP, Taeyang and Daesung.” Oh yeah they’re the bigbang oppas. I nearly forgot about them. “With that out of the way… let’s PARTY!” Everyone cheered and held out their drinks and clinked them together. I must say this party is off the roof! I didn’t know that everyone could party this hard. I was sitting on one of the couches watching everyone singing their hearts out when a body hit me. Turning my head I saw the two Americans engrossed in their lip locking moment, hands were roaming around each others body and under their clothes. Oh God! Are they going to do it in here?! Cover your eyes, cover your eyes! Your head’s already filled with byun thoughts you don’t need any more of them.

 

“Yah Jeti! Stop making out in here. We’re in a public place for goodness sake! Look your scaring Yoona, aish these two horndogs.” Thank God Sooyoung’s here to save me. She grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the two and into the middle of the ‘dance floor’. “Sorry you had to see that. They usually don’t do that in public places but I guess they had too much to drink.”

 

“I was just surprised that's all.”

 

“Well anyway what are you doing sitting on the couch all by yourself? You should be celebrating with your girlfriend!”

 

“M-Mwo?! Yuri’s not my girlfriend i-it was a misunderstanding!”

 

“Who said that I was talking about Yuri?” Uh oh busted. I looked down on my feet as my cheeks reddened with embarrassment. An arm was loosely draped around my shoulder; I looked up to see Sooyoung with a goofy grin plastered on her face. “Haha but our black pearl sure is a fine specimen nowadays; with those god given curves that women would kill to have, perfect s line, those chocolate eyes who anyone would love to be lost in…” I blocked out everything else as I stared at her dancing with Hyoyeon in time with the beat. Swaying those hips and doing a body wave while her hands were making their way down her body. Yep a perfect specimen that God had placed on earth.  I snapped out of my ogling when she noticed me staring and winked at me before returning to dance with Hyoyeon. “… and those lips that would taste sweeter than any chocolate in the world.” Does that mean that she’s also into Yuri?

 

“D-Do you like Yuri?” I turned to face her while she stared back with seriousness on her face.

 

“What if I do? Would you back down?” I don’t see any glint of joking in her eyes. Maybe I should back down, should I?

 

“No I’m not going to.” Then her eyes showed happiness and hope while smiling at me.

 

“Good. You better keep your word Im.”

 

“What? So you’re just going to give up like that?” Chuckling she raised her hand and showed me a ring.

 

“Sorry I already belong to the dancing queen over there. I just want to make sure that you can fight for her.” My cheeks were beet red from embarrassment and I looked back to see her lovingly gaze into her lover’s eyes. I wonder if I’ll also be able to do that.

 

I was just awkwardly watching the two lovers when an arm slowly wrapped itself around mine. “Come on Yoong leave those two behind in their own world and dance with me.” I looked at her and flashed her a small smile before we started moving to the rhythm. We kept on dancing to the beat with our weird moves until a slow song was played. Eyeing each other we slowly walked closer to one another, not knowing what to do I just gave her a small smile while she giggled. She then took my hands and wrapped it around her waist while she slinked her arms around my neck. We swayed with the rhythm and didn’t take our eyes away from each other. I was lost in staring in her eyes; I don’t know how to get out. But I don’t think if I ever want to get out. I didn’t notice that the song had finished nor the fact that there was barely a gap between the two of us. Until the sound of a camera reverberated in the room breaking the spell that only the two of us shared and saw everyone grinning from ear to ear while holding there phones. Here we go again…

 

“Okay you two no PDAing here.” What the hell, Jessica? I’m pretty sure you and Tiffany had done more than PDA on the couch.

 

“Let’s play drink or dare spin the bottle edition! The rules are simple if you don’t choose dare you drink a shot. But if you choose dare and chicken out then you have to take two shots. Ok people gather round!” After Sooyoung had told the instructions everyone gathered around the bottle. Sooyoung first spun the bottle, which landed to Seohyun. “Choose your fate.”

 

“Geez unnie you don’t have to make it sound so serious. I choose dare.” There were low murmurs from everyone. No doubt worrying about what Seohyun had gotten herself into, especially oyoung who will pick the dare.

 

“Let’s make it easy for the maknae shall we? I dare you to sing a song filled with swear words.” I swear Sehyun’s eyes grew a few inches with how big they had gotten. She slowly rose to her feet while the SooHyo couple found the perfect song. Once she started singing everyone clapped with the rhythm anticipating the moment that Seohyun would say the first swear word.

 

“Motherf*cker….. Ottoke!!” Bam she said it while everyone cheered and ushered her to finish the song. After the song Seohyun was sprawled on the ground unmoving, I think I saw her soul rising out of her body; but nevertheless the game played on. Mostly everyone had ended up avoiding dares so pretty much everyone was at their limits, until it was Yuri’s turn.

 

“I pick dare!” Everyone had their mouths hanging and eyed the SooHyo duo as they had a mischievous grin plastered on their faces. Oh Yul what have you done?

 

“We declare that you shall dance to womanizer with Taeyang oppa.” The whole room became silent as the dare was said, but seeing as how Yul was at her limit already she had to do it; to my annoyance. As the music started she started swaying her body to the music while holding Taeyang oppa’s shoulder. Every body roll and her caresses down her body was killing me inside. I wish I was him right now. Amazingly she danced with the beat while holding her gaze with him, she had added a sensual feel to the song especially the way her glorious behind would graze his leg. But I’m pretty sure a vein had popped out from my forehead with how he suddenly took of his shirt and body rolled against her. It was torture watching them together, even though I admit they looked good alright together. Finally the three long minutes had finished and I was finally spared from the torture. While everyone cheered for the duo I was just imagining how the performance would’ve been better if I was her partner instead.

 

The night went on with more dares and jokes until everything went lights out.