Chapter 1

Stupid Heart

*Ring, Ring*

An alarm sets of in tanned girl's room. Still in her deep slumber she doesn't hear the loud noise her alarm is making and doesn’t notice a small or should I say short figure silently lurking towards her sleeping prey. Leaping unto the tanned girl's bed she landed on the said girl with a grunt.

 “Wakey, wakey sleepy head!” the short figure shakes the tanned girl’s shoulders, but the girl still doesn’t move and continues on dwelling in her dream land.

“Yuri-ah wake up!” the short figure says with her irresistibly punchable aegyo, but the dark skinned beauty still lays in her bed unmoving.

 “Aish, I know you’re really tired but it’s time to wake up and go to school….” Sighing with defeat the petite girl tries her last resort and hides inside the tanned girl’s wardrobe before shouting.

“Ok. Hana, dul, set. Yah charcoal girl wake up!!” with that the ‘charcoal girl’ sits up in a flash and looks around for the suspect who called her the insulting name. Seeing as no one was inside the room the girl named Kwon Yuri who was insulted by the mysterious midget, drudgingly walks towards her wardrobe where the short culprit was hiding. Opening the wardrobe door a mistakably short yet cute shorty jumped at the unsuspecting Yuri with a scream. With that the two girls landed on the floor with a thud and the short troll trapped under the tall dark skinned girl.

“Yah, Yuri get off me!!” the short girl pleads for the taller girl to get up.

“Ha! Serves you right Sunny for calling me a ‘charcoal girl’! I am not that DARK! I am tanned for crying out loud!”  Yuri said triumphantly towards the squashed girl underneath her.”

“Yah! Get off me I still need to get taller!! What do I look like to you? Your Dutch wife!!” with all the racket and yelling going on in the room another girl with a microphoned voice charged into the room.

“Will you TWO quit with all of the noise!! And you Kwon Yuri get off of Sunny and get changed for school. We don’t want an even shorter midget with us.” Smirking Yuri gets off of Sunny and grabs her uniform and walks into her bathroom, while hearing Sunny complain to T-manager about how she’s vertically challenged due to the strong gravitational pull dragging her down. And Tiffany laughing her off listening to the short and pissed off girl.

Finished with her morning rituals Yuri walks out of the bathroom and dons on her glasses. Seeing as Yuri was ready the three girls walked out of the caramel skinned girl’s room and to their kitchen.  Seeing as it was nearly 8:30 the three girls bolted out the door with a slice of bread in-between their teeth, and raced to Seoul Academy for talented students.

Arriving at the front gate the three stopped and ate their slice of bread. Walking towards their meeting area, which was behind the biggest building, the library. To meet up with their other friends who had arrived before them.  Behind the building the three girls were crowded by five other girls asking them questions why the three were later than their usual arrival.

“Aish it was all the dark kid’s fault! She wouldn’t wake up, I swear Sica’s habits are rubbing off on her.” Sunny tsked while the tanned girl just rolled her eyes at the frowning dwarf.

“Yah stop being mean to Yuri she’s got an excuse you know. She stayed up all night to finish her project while you stayed up..” Tiffany was about to finish her sentence when the tallest and hungriest member cut her off.

“Watching ! Omo! Sunny-ah!” with the tall girl’s hypothesis four girls laughed their arses off while Tiffany and Seohyun just shook their heads at their inappropriate friends who are now rolling on the ground laughing. While Jessica was still recovering from her coughing fit when she had spat out the milk that she was currently drinking and Sunny was just beet red from Sooyoung’s accusations.

“Yah! CHOI SOOYOUNG DO YOU WANT TO DIE!! I’m gonna choke you!!”

“Hahaha! Sunkyu you better reach me first!!” and with that the dwarf gave chase to the giant and successfully tackled the poor girl to the ground and was holding her in a death lock. Who knew that Sooyoung’s long legs couldn’t help her escape from the midget’s wrath.

“S-Sunny-ah. I can’t br-breath!” Sooyoung was tapping on Sunny’s shoulder to make her let go while the rest of her friends just watched in awe as the petite Sunny was slaying the almighty giant. The said Giant was about to pass out when the bell rang indicating that it was time for homeroom, and only then did Sunny let the strangled girl go.

 

“Ok kids its time for homeroom. Remember to work hard and listen to the teachers. And Soo please refrain yourself from eating in class.” The Kid-leader, Taeyeon instructed everyone before the group went off to their respected homeroom class and the rest of their periods.