Chapter 15

Stupid Heart

YOONA POV

Urgh my head is killing me. I was about to get up when I felt something draped across my abdomen. Oh no did I sleep with someone? I don’t know I can’t remember! I looked at my body and saw that I was fully dressed from last night, so who was the person next to me. Looking back at the arm, it was tanned. A smile crept into my face as I realized that I had slept with my crush (A/N: Not the dirty way!! Trying to keep it PG rated). I was about to get a closer look when her arm tightened around my waist, causing me to lay back down. Slowly I closed my eyes and was about to drift off when I felt lips tracing my collarbone, shocked my eyes split open and was met with another pair of surprised eyes. Hang on something’s off here. Realization struck as I realized that it wasn’t Yuri but Sooyoung.

 

“AAAHHHH!!! What the hell!?”

 

“AAAHHHH!! What were you doing to me?!” I yelled at her as I covered my chest area with my arms, while her face was tinted a deep shade of red. Is she blushing or furious? We couldn’t look at each other with how embarrassed we were, especially with how we thought that we were each other’s lover/crush.

 

“Can you guys be quiet I’ve got a killer headache here and yelling’s not gonna help” A frustrated Hyoyeon entered the room while a confused looking Yuri walked in behind her. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt exposing those caramel coloured legs, while her hair was done in a messy bun. Beautiful. Hyoyeon slowly made her way to Sooyoung and proceeded in giving her a morning kiss, leaving me completely flustered and embarrassed. They were still in the process of making out when a hand dragged me out of the awkward situation and into the living room. God I love holding her hand. She made me lay on the couch while she went to get pain relievers. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a present to my side, turning my head she was kneeling while smiling at me. I could get used to this. Swallowing the disgusting pills I proceeded in returning back into dreamland when my head was lifted up and placed on a soft cushion. Opening my eyes two mountains greeted me while a hand slowly caressed my tangled hair.

 

“You don’t mind do you? It’s still early so I’m pretty sure everyone’s still asleep.” Nodding I closed my eyes one more time before drifting off to sleep, I wouldn’t mind having a hangover if Yuri is taking care of me. Giving me pain reliever, using her lap as a pillow while she slowly brushing my hair with her fingers. Yup nothing beats this feeling of bliss. Waking up from a great nap the great mountains were still in sight meaning that the owner was still with me. Noticing how she kept on moving her neck around while fighting the urge to sleep suddenly dawned to me how selfish I had been. Quickly getting up I made her lay down on top of me. We eyed each other completely surprised with my actions. What were in those pills? It feels like I can do anything right now.

 

“You looked like you were having trouble with our current position, so I thought this would be more comfortable.” A blush crept unto our faces seeing how intimate our position was. But it was soon dismissed when she placed her head on my chest. Can she hear my heartbeat right now? She’s going to hear how fast it’s beating!

 

“Your heartbeat’s nice to hear. What a nice lullaby.” And with that she fell into a deep sleep, as her tongue was sticking out. I soon followed her while holding her in my embrace.

 

***

After the party I became closely acquainted with everyone especially the girls and found out I was the second youngest out of the nine. I’m currently in my office reading over some notes before the meeting started when a buzz caught my attention. It was a message from MickeYul asking me if she wants to have lunch together. I finally got my crush’s phone number after the party, I feel like a teenager right now.

 

“Miss Im the meeting will begin shortly.” I quickly replied to her saying that I would meet her at the studio. Honestly I wasn’t fully concentrating on what was happening during the meeting; I was only watching the time slowly roll by.

 

“So Miss Im what do you think of the plans?” Oh crap I don’t know what was happening. What should I say?

 

“Yes I think that’s the appropriate method of action.” Right now I was sweating bullets seeing as others around me were just blankly staring at me.

 

“Are you sure that it’s alright to meet our business partners abroad?” Crap what have I gotten myself into. No point in backing out now.

 

“Yes that would be fine. Where would our meetings be?”

 

“Australia ma’am.” Oh Australia an English speaking country, great. How am I going to cope having a two hour meeting with English speaking people?!

 

“Are we going to have a translator or do they speak Korean?”

 

“Most of them do not speak Korean so it is most advised to get a translator I can find one if you wish.” This is troublesome; we need someone who can speak English yet it has to be someone we can fully trust. A light bulb suddenly in my head, I know someone who’s lived in Australia.

 

“I know a translator, so you don’t have to call for one.”

 

“But we have our normal translator. It should be-“ I quickly cut her off before she could say anything else.

 

“I will discuss this simple matter with my parents, is there any more subjects relating to the matter of the company?”  I had dismissed everyone once there was nothing else important to talk about. I quickly informed my secretary that I would be eating out for lunch and raced to the studio. Every tick of the clock started to irritate me seeing as how late I was to our original meeting schedule, although I had told her that I would be late. I ran towards her office and knocked a few times before it opened. Revealing the tanned goddess carrying a baby? Wait, what? I’m missing out on something here. Yuri carrying a baby, is it hers? She couldn’t have been pregnant in the few months that she was here, plus there wasn’t a belly bump as well. My mind was about to go over drive when she took my hand and lead me inside her office. Just the touch of her was able to stop my brain from over heating and my insides to stop doing cartwheels.

 

“Yoong what were you thinking about? You looked worried for a second there.” She knows what I was feeling, I am literally gushing inside right now.

 

“Who’s the little one right here?”

 

“Oh this is oppa’s-“ A loud voice quickly interrupted us before she could finish.

 

“Yuri and I’s child. Kyungsan.” Mwoh?! Who is this guy? What is his relationship with Yuri? Were they even in a relationship before I met her?

 

“Um who are you?”

 

“I’m Yuri’s husband Kim Tae-woo.” Why does he say it so proudly? He doesn’t even look good with her. I turned to her questioning her who the guy really is.

 

“Yoong this is a friend of mine. He isn’t my husband nor is this child mine. He is just delusional.” I was relieved as I let out a breath that I was unconsciously holding. But it was only short lived as this cocky bear started whining at her.

 

“Aw Yuri-ah why are you denying it when it’s true. You’re breaking my heart.” Good, let it break. I can help with the smashing too if she liked.

 

“Oppa do you want me to take photos of your nephew or not?” Oh so the kid was his nephew. Phew.

 

“Come on Yuri-ah to the studio!” I noticed how his hand was snaking its way to her hand, so before he could get close to my precious I swiftly swooped in and interlaced our fingers. The bear had a surprised look on his face but I could only smirk in victory. Deer: 1 Bear:0. I looked back at Yuri and saw how gorgeous she looked carrying the kid in her arm; she’s just like a mother!

 

“Yoong thanks for saving me back there.” She whispered into my ear causing my heart to pump 100km/hr. She showed me her brightest smile before looking ahead.

 

Once we arrived in the studio she immediately commenced taking photos of Kyungsan taking photos at different angles, making him smile. I watched her work diligently snapping away with her camera, smiling once in a while when she succeeds in making him smile and all the little things that she does while working. After half an hour she had finished taking photos and was about to start editing when her stomach grumbled, indicating that she was hungry. In a flash Tae-woo and I stood up and volunteered to get food.

 

“Oppa can you get us something to eat?” He eagerly nodded like a bobble head and ran out of the studio, not forgetting to flash a victory smirk at me before he left.  Pouting I turned back to her where she was singing a lullaby to the sleepy boy. I slowly made my way towards her and watched her from behind as she gently rocked him to sleep. After placing him down she turned back to me and flashed me her dazzling smile.

 

“Glad that he finally left.” What? Seeing as I was confused she told me how he just barged in asking her to take pictures of his nephew, as he would be in trouble if he didn’t but seeing as he was a friend of hers she had to comply with his request. Wow what a jerk he made her miss her lunch because of his poor management skills. While he was still gone we were able to talk about random things and played with Kyungsan. Dear: 2 Bear:0.

 

“Hey Yul I was-“ I was interrupted when the door banged open revealing my rival carrying a bunch of food in his arms. I could hear my stomach grumble in hunger as soon as he placed the food down. We all dug in and continued to chat, getting to know Tae-woo’s secrets and weaknesses. Once the food had vanished Tae-woo also vanished (A/N: He just got a call saying that he needed to drop his nephew home).  But before he left he insisted on getting a good bye hug from Yuri, much to my annoyance. As they were hugging, rather awkwardly I must say, he flashed me another victory smirk telling me that he had won our little competition. I’m pretty sure a vein popped out from my forehead again with how annoyed I was with him, but alas he finally left leaving just the two of us.

 

“So Yoong what were you trying to say earlier?” Oh yeah I forgot.

 

“I was just wondering-“ Ring. Ring. Asdfghjkl. Great who is it this time? I quickly excused myself and answered the phone. It was just my secretary calling me back to work. “I’m sorry Yul I have to go back to work. I’ll call you later yeah?” Her eyes showed disappointment in them when we hugged each other goodbye.

 

“I’ll see you later.” I nodded but before I left I quickly kissed her on the cheek. Did I forget to mention that it was a regular thing to do between the both us? Anyway I saw her blush as she shooed me out the studio, I could only chuckle at how we were acting and happily drove back to work knowing that I had smashed the little war that we (Yoona and Tae-woo) had created. Dear: 3 Bear:0. 

 

 

A/N: Hi!! Here is a double update for all my readers as an apology for taking so long to update this story. I had actually finished my exams yesterday so i felt that i wanted to give you guys something for waiting so long and as a little celebration for finishing the torturous 3 hour long exams. Hopefully the progress of Yoonyul in the stroy is to your liking, and i do applogise for my failed attempts on trying to make things funny :P. i would like to thank those who subscribed to my story even if i haven't updated in a long time. i still don't know when this will finish so please wait for the next few chapters. ;)