Chapter 7

Stupid Heart

Yoona’s POV

The doors opened and there I saw the lady from the café wearing our school uniform, loud gasps erupted from the students especially the aces. Thud, thud there goes my heart again. Staring at her as she calmly walks up to the platform and started to introduce herself. Hearing her smooth and husky voice made my heart pound louder, so loud that I thought the person sitting next to me could hear it. “…as you may or may not know my name is Kwon Yuri.” My eyes widen upon hearing her revelation, she has changed so much that I didn’t even realize that she was the same girl from our college years.  Will she recognize me as the waitress or Im Yoona, her bully? How am I going to apologize if this stupid heart of mine won’t stop pounding? All these questions buzzed around my head while she walked towards her seat. My eyes followed her every move as if they were glued on to her. She smirked towards her friends seeing them slack jawed and I swear my heart erupted with how it was beating, since when did she become so beautiful?

 

The introductions were finally over and all of the past students were allowed to roam around the school until the bell rang for the first period (A/N: in the program for the reunion past students are supposed to go to their old classrooms to relive their college days).  Looking back to the tanned goddess I saw many male students ogling at her with those erted eyes, my hands turned into fists as I glared at them. Those who managed to feel my stare broke their eye contact from her and moved away, while others didn’t and kept on staring. I was about to walk right to them when eleven bodies tackled her to the ground. Surprised I see the seven aces and the bigbang oppas, they were all hugging the black pearl and crushing the poor girl. Now everyone was staring at the heap of bodies on the floor, surprise and confusion were written on their faces but the bodies on the floor just ignored them and continued with their “I miss you’s, why are you here?!” etc. seeing that they were completely ignoring everyone I walked out of the gymnasium and wondered around the school.

***

Yuri POV

After the introductions were over and instructions were given to us I could feel so many eyes staring at me, it feels just like my college days. I was about to stand up and walk away from the people staring until I was tackled to the ground by a bunch of people. Recovering I was trapped under a bunch of people staring at me.

 

“Yuri-ah is that you?”

“Omo! Our black pearl’s back!”

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us that your were coming back!”

“Unnie, welcome back we’ve missed you so much!”

“Look how much our Yuricorn has grown!! She looks so y now!”

“Yah Teayang oppa you’re such a ert!” Having enough of being stuck underneath my friends I pushed them off of me with a grunt and stood up while staring at the eleven people on the floor staring up at me with surprise. “Will all of you please cut it out you’re embarrassing yourselves here. And yes the one and only black pearl is back, so how do you like my surprise?” everyone was still staring at me until Seohyun rammed into me and gave me a massive bear hug. “U-Unnie!! I’ve missed you so much! You’re finally back from Australia, everything’s finally complete again!” the youngest of the group cried in my arms while everyone surrounded us and hugged the two of us tightly.

 

Seeing that Seohyun wasn’t going to let go of me I led all of them to the back of the library where we would usually meet and explained to them about my plans of staying in Korea. Everyone whooped and rejoiced as they learnt that I was finally back for good. “Were there any hot guys in Australia?” obviously the one and only Tiffany asks for the whereabouts of hot ‘blokes’ in Australia. “Yah! Are you cheating on me?!” Surprised with Jessica’s answer my eyes opened wide and stared at the two Americans. Everyone else just chuckled and filled me in with everything that I had missed out. I knew that Jessica and Tiffany had something going on during college but I didn’t know that they were already engaged. “Wow, congratulations you two! Who else is else is getting engaged? I know that the Hyoyoung couple are dating and that the two danshins are dating.” Confirming my theory the two couples nodded their heads in approval while I eyed the bigbang oppas. They had been quiet for a while now and I’m getting really curios if they have somebody already. Seeing that TOP oppa was trying to avoid eye contact with me I realized that he was keeping a secret from me. “Yah Seunghyun oppa you’re keeping something from me.” Now everyone’s eyes were staring at him curiosity written all over their faces, I guess the others don’t know anything as well. “Um, I haven’t told anyone anything yet but I’m..” Oppa was about to finish his sentence until Daesung oppa butted in, “You’re gay?!” and with that the tense atmosphere vanished and everyone burst out laughing while a pissed off TOP was glaring at the suspected victim, “You better run.” And with that the smaller of the two fled from the oncoming attacks from the older. Daesung oppa was speeding ahead of TOP oppa until Hyoyeon stuck her foot out and tripped over with TOP oppa falling over him. Everyone including me fell to the floor laughing with tears coming out of our eyes, while the two oppas wrestled it out on the floor. It was only when the bell rang, that everyone dispersed to their respected classes while bidding goodbye with each other.

 

Walking back to my first period I could again feel eyes on me, sighing I ignored the stares that I felt and walked on to my first period. Looking for my classroom I bumped into someone, she turned around with surprise written in her big, round doe eyes. “Oh I’m sorry. Wait have we met before?” seeing those doe eyes I felt deja vu seeing them. It was only when I finally fixed the puzzle that I recognized her as the waitress in the café, “Hey you’re the waitress from the Cozy Home Café! I didn’t know that you attended the same school as me. What a coincidence!” seeing her chuckle my cheeks reddened with embarrassment, what if she didn’t recognize me? My cheeks were now blushing profusely knowing that I embarrassed myself in front of a really gorgeous lady. Wait, gorgeous? “Nice to meet you too miss customer who loves hot chocolate.” Looking up I saw her smile at me, stunned by her smile I stood there frozen on the spot. Frowning she waved her hands in front of my face until I snapped out of my revere. “I’m sorry it appears I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Kwon Yuri, and your are?” She was about to introduce myself when a guy ran pass me and flipped my skirt. Blushing hard I apologized and ran away, knowing that she aw my childish underwear. Aish why did I have to wear that kind of underwear? Mickey mouse? Seriously?! Aish I cant believe a stranger saw my embarrassing underwear.

 

I was still embarrassed by the incident and decided to wonder around the school until I spotted a cherry blossom in the middle of a row of trees and investigated. Seeing the cherry blossom I marveled at how beautiful it looked with its leaves swaying in the breeze. Fishing out my phone I took some photos in different angles to catch the beauty of the tree. Looking through the photos that I had taken I tripped over a plaque and read the words written on it. ‘In the loving memory of Lee Seungri. May he finally rest in peace.” Reading the plaque my eyes started to water and soon tears rolled down my cheeks. Kneeling on the ground I put my hand on my heart and sobbed until all my tears dried out. I guess I haven’t fully moved on from him yet. Sitting down and eyed the plaque I took deep breaths while feeling the cool breeze whip around me. Staying at the tree until the bell went I walked towards the next class that I had.  I walked around the hallways trying to find my second class until I didn’t know where I was anymore. I had forgotten that the school had new buildings made, wondering around some more I started to get worried that I wouldn’t be able to find my way out of this labyrinth. So I ran around the corner until my face met something muscular, looking up to the person’s face my legs wobbled and fear raised through my veins. Seeing me the person smirked before saying, “Well if it isn’t Kwon Yuri, the black pearl of the Aces. What did we do to get this visit from you?” Backing away from Minho I saw five more guys emerge from the corner, fear gripped my heart and ran.

END Yuri POV

 

The black pearl ran from her oncoming pursuers, but no matter where she went they always manage to stay at her heels. Now what would be scarier than getting chased by five good-looking guys? Nothing really. Except for the fact that they have a reputation of luring girls for a fun night out, drug them, do whatever they want and beat the poor girl if she calls the police about their crimes. They were also the son’s of very powerful parents in the industry world, so nothing could really be done against the boys’ crimes. As Yuri ran around a corner she was cornered by one of Minho’s clique and soon backed away from him. Only to get caught by one of his goons, struggling the grip on her arms tightened causing her to yelp from the pain that he caused. “You sure have made us run a lot today, right boys?”  The rest of his crew nodded their heads with a smirk and eyed her with lust written on their faces. “We are sure going to enjoy this fun time with this very y lady right here.” Minho his lips as he walked closer to Yuri and grabbed her face with his hand and leaned forward. Out of desperation Yuri head-butted him on the nose, which caused him to grab his bleeding nose. “You B*TCH!” with that he swung his fist towards Yuri’s abdomen and hit her hard. The guy holding her let go as she staggered backwards due to the amount of pain that Minho had given her. She landed on the ground while clutching her stomach coughing while tears stained her cheeks, “She’s all yours.” And with that the five men started to unbuckle their belts and held unto her limbs. She struggled and screamed for help only to get covered by a handkerchief. Praying that someone was going to save her she struggled more out of pure desperation and fear as one guy tried to her blouse.

 

Loosening the handkerchief covering mouth she screamed for help one more time until a rough hand clamped shut. Not giving up without a fight she bit the man’s hand hard and screamed again. Infuriated he slapped her cheek and the sound of skin against skin echoed in the hallway. Pain and despair was all she could feel and was about to give up until somebody interrupted them.

 

A/N: chapter 7 is finally up!! Sorry for the wait, i had already finished writing the chapter but i didn't have internet during the weekend. so here you go! Oh and a belated happy Birthday to the deerest Yoona! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and a little spoiler for the next coming chapter is it's going to be a...............romcom..... hehehe I'm kidding I don't want to give you guys any spoilers. And please wait for the coming chapter. ;)

Before i forget, I'm sorry to minho fans out there for making minho the 'bad guy' he was the first person that popped into my mind. I don't hate him or anything like that, so please do not take any offence if I use your idol's name for a villian role or some sort of character that you may not like.