Chapter 12

Stupid Heart

“O-okay, Yoona-ah can you please go with go with Hyomin to get your make up done.” The blushing tanned lady reluctantly faced the doe eyed girl and flashed her a small shy smile before she went back to preparing her cameras and background. The now powdered up doe eyed lady soon came back with her fully exposed to the blushing photographer and stunned manager. “Y-Yoona-ah for this photo shoot I want you to look at this front camera with the same intensity as the first one and I will take pictures of your back.” As soon as photographer Kwon explained what she had wanted her model to do so progressed on to taking pictures of Yoona’s back while hiding the blush that tainted her cheeks the whole thirty minutes. Since her ‘model’ had already grown accustomed to being a model and was therefore able to pose the way Yuri wanted her to. Satisfied with her photos photographer Kwon dismissed her model and gave everyone a two-hour break for lunch.

 

YURI POV

I heaved a sigh of relief as I survived the torturous photo shoot of Yoona’s intense stares and back. I can’t believe her stares had affected me so much although I’ve already seen it. Aish. “Yuri-ah Hyomin, Yoona and I are going out for lunch do you want to come?” my eyebrows scrunched together as I decided if I should go or not. I looked back to them and decided against it.

 

 “It’s alright unnie I’ll get lunch later. Enjoy!” Shin-young unnie nodded her head and led the rest out while a certain somebody was eyeing me curiously. I stared back at her and gave her a small smile while mouthing ‘enjoy your lunch’, with that she nodded her head and walked outside of the studio. Downloading the newly taken photos I started to edit the pictures immediately so that I’ll be able to take a short nap, I guess Sica’s habits are really rubbing off on me. As I started editing I couldn’t help but be mesmerized by Yoona’s smooth milky skin, I wonder what it would feel like to touch her. Wait, not in a dirty greasy old man kind of way! Just a little feel of how her skin feels, aigoo that sounded really erted again. I should just stop ogling at her y figure, omo did I just say that Yoona was y?! Aish what is wrong with you Kwon Yuri?

 

Dugeun. Dugeun

 

Aigoo why is my heart beating so erratically whenever I think too much about Yoona? Heaving a big sigh I continued on editing the pictures, stopping once in a while to prevent my ‘erted’ ogling at Yoona’s back and to wipe the non-existent drool that felt like it was flowing out of my mouth. After fifty minutes of gawking editing my stomach suddenly protested out of the blue causing my concentration to break from Yoona’s lovely, y back. Chuckling to myself about forgetting to eat I walked out of the studio to my favourite café. Entering through the door Narsha unnie greeted me warmly like usual and wrote down my usual order. I made my way to the usual corner and waited for Hyuna to arrive with my orders. As I looked out of the window I could only smile at how the weather conveyed my feelings.

 

“Yah unnie why are you smiling so much? You look creepy.” I looked at the culprit and there was Hyuna with the usual grin on her face and my orders on the tray that she was holding.

 

“Hello to you too. What happened to the honorifics that you have to use huh?”

 

“Oh looks like I’ve got the wrong orders I think I’ll just go back.” My stomach grumbled once again as I heard what she said.

 

“A-Aniyo pretty Hyuna. You know how we’re friends right? “ She held my gaze before she sat opposite me and gave my precious food. She watched me scarf down the food that was presented in front of me with bewilderment plastered on her face.

 

“Unnie, how could you eat your food like that while still look y?” The food that had entered through my mouth suddenly became lodged down my throat, while I franticly drank my hot chocolate. “Is that how you seduce Yoona unnie for your y times?” I spat out the mixture of liquid and solid as I heard what she said, while my cheeks once again flushed for the nth time.

 

“H-Hyuna-ah where did you get that from?” I asked while trying to recover from hyperventilating while taking another sip of my hot chocolate.

 

“Isn’t it why you’re so smiley and giggly? Cause you finally had your y time after a long time apart.” Once again my hot chocolate spurted out of my mouth after I heard her revelation between Yoona and I.

 

“H-Hyuna-ah, we are not together. I’m happy because it’s a great day and I was able to score a big photo shoot.” And because I got to see Yoona again and see her lovely fair skin. But that’s something that I would never tell her.

 

“Is that it? Are you sure? Because something is really different about you.” She leans closer to me while she squints her eyes trying to look into my soul.

 

“A-Anyway Hyuna, how was directing your first show in college?” I slowly let out a sigh of relief as she leaned back and explained the events that happened while filming.

 

“Unnie it was like a variety show, and I wasn’t the real director. I was in it too, and they called me Director Kim because I kept on telling everyone that this and that were going to be edited out.” I could only chuckle at her excitement towards her filming. She soon left me after Narsha unnie dragged her back in the kitchen to serve the other customers. I was about to leave when Hynuna came running towards me holding a small plastic bag, saying that it was on the house since I had scored a big photo shoot. I guess today’s a good day for me. Seeing as I had half an hour left I walked towards the couch in the studio and closed my eyes ready to drift off into dreamland. Many scenes flashed through my brain as my consciousness started to slip away, but a certain image was glued into my brain. The scene when our lips almost touched. And with that last image I was led into dreamland.

 

YOONA POV

I could only sigh as I watch Shin-young and Hyomin unnie interacting. It wasn’t like I was out casted; I just decided to stay quiet since I didn’t feel like talking. Looking through the restaurant’s fancy interior everything screamed ‘expensive do not touch unless you can pay for it.’

 

“Unnie I’m full I’ll just walk back to the studio.” I excused myself from them and slowly walked back to the studio. I’ve been sighing a lot since the break had started, why do I feel disappointment? Then a flashback of our lips almost touching popped out from nowhere which left my heart to beat faster, and electricity running all over my body. I guess that’s why I’ve been sighing so much today. My skin still tingled from when her breath touched my lips and a shiver made its way down my spine.

 

 

As I walked through the door a beautiful sight greeted my eyes as I saw the princess, Yulrora (A/N: Princess Aurora in Sleeping Beauty) waiting for her prince to give her a kiss and wake her up from her deep slumber. Creeping up to her as close as I could I studied her features, I could only look but not touch. A big disappointment I must say, but God she looks like an angel. But a stunning goddess when she’s awake, I’ve seen some really pretty and handsome men and women but none of them could match how ethereal her beauty is. Suddenly images of her sleeping face flashed in front of my eyes. Images of when she was asleep in the college infirmary, in the car and sleeping on my shoulder. Wait, we haven’t done any of that together. So why am I seeing these memories of her so close to me? Yet I don’t remember being in the same situations as the memories that had flashed before my eyes. She started to stir in her sleep so I grabbed my phone and quickly snapped a picture of my sleeping beauty and silently walked towards her laptop with my pictures fully edited. I know I told her that I didn’t want to see it until the magazine was published, but seeing it there ready for my prying eyes to see I can’t hold back but to investigate on how good she really is.

 

I must say that she has great talent at taking photo shoots. Omo! She even concentrated on my back for the second photo shoot. But those intense stares though! I look like the boss! I can’t wait to show off to my friends at the Cozy Home café with how cool I look in the pictures. Although, I wonder what Yuri would look like if she became a model or an actress or even better an idol! Then I could fan girl over her and be able to do some stalking research of her background and all the other stuff fans would do. And her fans would be called Yurisistables and she will have awesome photo shoots that would drive any fan of hers crazy with just how drop dead gorgeous she is. KYAAAAHHH! But wait a minute. If she becomes an idol then I’ll have to fight my way into my idol’s heart against other fans and idols. And she’ll get paired up with some other guy and then they’ll be called as the ‘it’ couple or something to the Yul. I can’t let that happen to my Yul. I would march up to the guy’s face and be like, “Hey man want a piece of this! Yul only belongs to Yoong. Got it?!” then he’ll cower in fear because of how intimidating Him Yoona is. And then I’ll sweep my precious off of her feet and take her to Yoonyul land where the only population is Yuri and I. Wait, Yoonyul? Hhhmmm I like it!! Aigoo Im Yoona you’re starting to go crazy, why don’t you just confess to her already? Aish I can’t do that we haven’t even become friends yet, and then you just want to marry her. But do I want to marry her? Because she’ll make a good wifey…. ANIYO! Stop thinking about that! I shook off the weird ideas that swirled around my head and walked out of the room to the vending machine at the end of the hall.

 

I stood in front of the vending machine, just staring at the contents inside of the machine. Not minding if I take forever to choose what I want since I’m still thinking through what had just happened inside my head a few minutes ago. I was still staring at the vending machine when the alarm went off in my phone, signaling that the break was finally over. I slowly made my way into the studio and found out that photographer Kwon was still asleep. She must be so tired if she’s able to sleep so soundly with a creep person watching her sleep. I do look like a creep; maybe I should just wake her up. But look at her sleep it’s so cute, and look her tongue’s sticking out, hehehe merong. I guess I could let her sleep for a few more minutes Shin-young and Hyomin unnie aren’t back yet anyway. Leaving her side I went to Yuri’s workplace and sat on her chair and took out my phone to play with some games. I was about to beat my high score in fruit ninja when a text message interrupted my concentration and caused me to hit a bomb. Damn it text message! I checked the message and nearly fell out of the chair with my manager’s message.

 

MANAGER SHIN-YOUNG: Yoong, Hyomin and I are going to hang out some more and meet some old friends. I left your car at the parking lot. So just enjoy your moments with your soon to be wife. Okay? And don’t do it at the studio! At least do it at a suitable location like a bedroom… or her office if you can’t control your hormones.

 

GATOR YOONG: YAH UNNIE! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU ARE SO ERTED!!

 

I could only scoff at her message while fanning myself with how red my face had gotten. I was about to call her until I heard a y little moan coming from my sleeping princess. “I guess the princess is finally awake.” I walked towards the confused princess and flashed her a wide grin. She looks so cute! She was rubbing her eyes while stifling a small yawn.

 

“Yoong stop staring at me. You look like a creep.”

 

“Only because you look so cu…. Wait what did you just call me?” Her eyes widened in surprise from her little slip.

 

“Omo, sorry I was still a bit sleepy so it was just a small slip of the tongue. Sorry just forget it.” She’s blushing! How can I forget the nickname that she gave me!

 

“No it’s alright, if you want to you can call me Yoong whenever you want. Since Yoona sounds really long…?” Whipped much, you’re not even together and your whipped already.

 

“Are you sure that I can call you Yoong? You can call me Yul too, since Yuri sounds really long.” Wait did she just copy what I had just said? My eyebrows were scrunched together until I heard giggling from a tanned beauty standing of me. Pouting while staring at her she soon stopped her fit of giggles and walked closer to me. She placed both of her hands on my puffed out cheeks. Are we going to kiss again?! I was sadly mistaken when she pinched my cheeks and let out a high-pitched girly squeal.

 

“Yoong you look so adorable!” I stood frozen in my spot enjoying the feeling of her fingers on my cheeks where little sparks of electricity would tingle where our skin made contact. While she looked like she was enjoying pinching my cheeks while bouncing on her spot

 

“I know I am but aren’t we supposed to finish the photo shoot?” again her eyes widened in shock as she released her smooth fingers from my cheeks. A wave of disappointment quickly hit me as she walked past me towards the clothing rack, already missing the warmth that had spread throughout me from contact. I guess photographer Kwon is back in business. Following her to the clothes rack she was busy looking through the clothing choices for me. She soon handed me a baby pink dress with a fancy looking bracelet and a necklace. She then ushered me behind the Shoji screens to change, but before I forgot I reminded her about Hyomin spending the rest of the day with Shin-young unnie. I walked out from behind the screens wearing the dress, bracelet and necklace but was hurriedly led to the make up table. I could only stare at her through the reflection as her eyebrows were drawn together while she worked on my make up and hairstyle, although not much of my appearance had changed.

 

“Ok Yoong I want you to sit on the stool and stare somewhere but the camera. As if you were contemplating about what you want to do after the photo shoot. Nothing too serious.” Nodding I made my way to the stool and sat down waiting for my photographer to finish changing the lights and camera settings. It didn’t take long until we were full steam ahead with me posing while Yul is snapping away. Hehehe I like saying her nickname. Yul, it just rolls out of your mouth as if it was meant to be said by me. I wonder what she was talking about when she said contemplating about what I want to do after the photo shoot. Is she giving me signals about taking her out or something? Or it’s just my imagination running wild again about her and me being together. No, nope stop thinking about that you’re still modeling so you have to do a good job and finish early so you can take Yuri out on a date. Aish stop, but talking about dates I’m getting hungry again maybe I should’ve eaten more during lunch. Maybe I should go over to the café and invite Yuri with me since this is going to take a while. But doesn’t she have her car in the parking lot? Tsk I really want to take her out on a date don’t I? This stupid heart of mine just doesn’t want to listen to my fully functioning brain, but I guess that’s one of the symptoms of falling hard. So hard that there’s no way for me to get back up again, but I’m willing to keep falling even if I sustain broken bones or a broken heart. Hopefully it’s just the broken bones I already have a second heart, I don’t want to have a third one that would change my feelings for Yuri.

 

“Yoong…. Yoong… Yoona… Im Yoona!” I broke out of my trance and faced my tanned goddess. When did she become mine?

 

“Yoong you’re spacing out again.” Oops.

 

“Sorry Yul I was just thinking over what I’m going to do after this. What were you going to say?” Nice save Yoona, wouldn’t want her to know that you were daydreaming about her.

 

 “I was saying that the photo shoot is finished and you’re done for today.” Really?

 

“Really? Didn’t we only just start?”

 

“No silly, we’ve been doing this for an hour. Were you really concentrating on what to do afterwards or was it a certain person?” Oh if only you knew that the certain someone was you.

 

“A-Ani. I just wanted to know if there was some paperwork to do after this.”

 

“Oh really? Well you’re finished for today so you’re free to finish your paperwork.”

 

“N-no that’s alright I can stay for a few hours. Wouldn’t you get bored working by yourself?”

 

“Not really, I enjoy editing photos so I don’t think I’ll get bored easily. Or is it because you want to stay with me and protect me from the evil ghosts in the building?” She found out, drat. Well not fully.

 

“Did you know that my friends call me Him Yoona? Since it turns out I’ve got lots of muscle in these bad girls. So I think those ghosts would be running for their lives. Well they don’t really have a life since their dead.” While I flexed my biceps for the gun show. She started giggling while feeling my ‘guns’.

 

“I guess the ghosts would be as white as a sheet when they see you.” So I guess I can stay then.

 

-Two Hours Later-

We spent the rest of the after noon at the studio editing the last photos. Spending today was just pure bliss; I guess I have to thank Shin-young unnie about getting a photo shoot with Yuri. But I still wasn’t allowed to see any of the photos that she had edited. So I spent most of the time ‘WOmanning up’ about asking Yuri to go with the café with me since I’m starting to get really hungry. Okay Yoona you can do this, just ask her to eat with her at a café. It’s not that hard.

 

“Um Yuri-ah. Do you want to come with me to grab some food?” Please say yes. Please yes.

 

“Sure, do you have a place in mind?” YESSSSS!!!

 

“Yeah, Cozy Home. I can get food for free. So just tell me when you’re ready and we’ll head over there.”

 

“I’ll just save the pictures and pack up then we’ll be able to make our way to the café.” Okay she’s definitely coming with you, so play cool don’t ruin this.

 

“Yep cool. Let me help you with packing up.”

 

“It’s pretty heavy you know. Are you sure you’re able to carry it?”

 

“You forget my dear that I’m Him Yoona. I’m stronger than you expect.” We made quick progress in packing up and made our way to the parking lot. But what I forgot was that she had her own vehicle. So close yet so far. She slid into the driver’s seat and the engine, but to both of our surprise the engine wouldn’t start. I guess today is my lucky day. “Yuri-ah do you want to come with me to the café after calling the car operators?”

 

“I don’t know Yoong, I don’t want to burden you with this.” My soul was dampened by the teeniest fraction when she didn’t want to come with me.

 

“It’s no problem really I know you’re pretty hungry as well. Plus I don’t want to leave you here waiting for you’re car to be towed to the repair shop. I’ll give you my word that after we eat we’ll go to the repair shop.” I was crossing my fingers behind my back and prayed to God almighty that she will come with me.

 

“I guess so. You’re not going to kidnap me are you?” YEEESSSSS!!!

 

“What no! Why would I kidnap such a beautiful young lady like yourself?” She only rolled her eyes and strode off to the passenger seat of my car. Being the gentlewoman that I am I opened the door for her and closed it when she was comfortable on her seat. I then made my way to the driver’s seat and revved up the engine. On our way to the café Yuri called the repair shop and instructed them on where to pick up her car and when she will come to the shop. This is pure bliss right now; the aroma of her perfume wafted into my nose and immediately my heartbeat fastened its pace. My beating heart didn’t help as my palms were sweating and butterflies were flying around in my stomach. Whatever you do Yoona, DO NOT CRASH THE CAR! Apparently she was already in one and nearly died so whatever you do eyes on the road deer.

 

“Yoona can I turn the radio?” Nodding my head in approval she the radio and immediately Girls’ Generation’s Check is played.

 

~We’re getting closer

Heart to Heart

My squirming instincts start to bloom and tickle

Dangerously so you might find out

Take a chance, without you knowing

I want to captivate you

I’m ready~

 

Seriously?! This song comes up when I’m with Yuri! I started to feel really warm inside the car and my sweaty palms became even sweatier. I checked on Yuri and she was bobbing her head in time with the music. Good she can’t see me sweating right now. I was about to relax when I heard her sing.

 

“Come here baby. So come and come and get me.” OMO! I know this song is sensual but damn! Her husky voice had just made it even ier. Yoona concentrate on the road, and not on the y pearl next to you. It had taken everything in me to watch the road instead of watching her sing to Check. I swear the car had gotten really hot during the car trip. When we arrived at the café Hyuna immediately squealed when she saw the both of us enter the café and started teasing us about being the ‘it’ couple. It didn’t take long until everyone else working in the café to call us soul mates, twin generals and Yoonyul. Wow how did they know that Yoonyul was our couple name?

 

After an hour of teasing in the café we headed to the repair shop where Yuri’s car was still being fixed. Seeing that she didn’t have any transportation home I jumped to the opportunity of spending more time with her. This time the car ride wasn’t quiet like last time, but we ended up singing to all of Girls’ Generation songs until we arrived in front of her apartment.

 

“Thanks Yoong I really appreciate it.”

 

“Don’t worry about it Yul.” Without notice I felt my lips brushing her cheek. Embarrassed I looked down and was forever scolding myself until I felt lips touching my cheek. I looked at her surprise written all over my face, she thanked me once again and headed into her apartment. I left with a big smile plastered on my face as I headed for my car. Today is a good day! But why did it feel like déjà vu all of a sudden?

 

YURI POV

Once I closed the door I leaned my back on the door and placed my fingers on my lips. Why did I do that? And why does it feel right? Am I having the same feelings that I had felt with Seungri years ago?

 

A/N: I finally stopped being lazy and finished chapter 12! First of all I'm verrrryyyyy sorry for taking really long to update this story. Secondly this chapter wasn't supposed to be this long i just somehow managed  to write heaps on this chapter. So i only got to edit this once since it was that long, please forgive me for any mistakes made in this chapter. But I hope that this chapter was good enough for the long wait.

Anyway thank you for reading this very long chapter and i hope you enjoyed the Yoonyul interaction. Honestly i don't when this story is going to end so just bear with it and wait for the next chapter.

Thank you to the new subscribers for subscribing and reading my story i really appreciate it, and the comments as well! ;)