Chen, What happened? Part 2

Chen's Story and Suho's Little Box

                                                                                                        Chen POV

After school, I went to the company to start the training. It was the first day on my training and my manager was instructing me on what I would do and told me that it was tiring but I shouldn’t gave up because it would pay off later.

“Now, this whole thing, I didn’t agree to it ok?” I said to make sure.

“Are you really that scared to be a singer?” he manager asked in order to remind me of my coward.

“Yeah,” I replied shyly.

“Don’t worry, you will be fine!” He encouraged, “I will be asking you to decide your fate at the beginning of April. Please make out your mind.”

“Yes, sir. Better get to class now.” I said standing up before bowing down.

“Good luck,”

I bowed and went to class.

Ok, being a singer was tiring as hell. I was sweating all over after my last session of dance class was over. Suho got a night duty today so he needed to stay at school until 9 at night. It was still 8 now, I finished class early because the teacher had to do something else and couldn’t teach full time only for today. Only for today! That means I need to practice until 10 at night tomorrow. However, stopping at 8 was a tiring thing. Let me see if I survive tomorrow.

It was my transport to walk by foot to get home. I rested temporarily outside the building since my foot were screaming and my heart was working too hard. I sat at the hard wooden bench outside the building. I just sat there to let my heart take their time and strengthen my feet. The air was nice and cold. It was calm, I missed this. There was a honk and a light blinded my eyes.

“Hey!” That man shouted, “You, the one who was dying over there. Do you need a lift home?”

I recognized that voice, “Really?”

“Sure”

I ran happily to the car and sat comfortably, “Thanks for the ride.”

My manager just smiled and drove to my house. On the way, we kept talking about what I was going to do and what would happen if I became a singer.

“And don’t worry,” he said surely, “This news that you would be a singer wouldn’t be revealed to the public until you agreed to sign the contract.”

“Thanks man.” I said as I went back home.

You know what? Sometimes, promises didn’t stay that long.

“OH MY GOSH IT IS CHEN!!”

That was what I heard when I stepped into the school first thing in the morning. Many girls were screaming and they ran towards me. I just stood there still confused on the situation.

“Chen, is that true that you are going to be a singer?” asked one of the girls.

“Well, maybe I..” before I even finished with my sentence, everyone that gathered started to fangirl and whispering to one another. However, on the staircase that lead upstairs, was Xiumin. He was fully dressed with his uniform and he was looking at me. Obviously shocked and not happy. Xiumin, he appeared in my mind for once today, I was still pissed at him. “Well, you know I actually..” Yes, I kept talking just like that about my singing career. I thought that entertaining all these guys would gave me a good reason for not being with Xiumin that morning.

On that day, my first period was Sociology and I was not with Xiumin for that class. Yep, I talked a lot about my upcoming career. I talked about the training too. I made it sounded like I had been taking it for a long time now, damn I was awesome.

Next period, Economics. I had a class with Xiumin this time and I would always sat beside him even though I was really pissed at him. Everyone knew that I would always sat next to him and they wouldn’t even try. Xiumin ran late for class that day and I was actually nervous for his entrance. What would he say to me? However, 5 minutes after the class start, a girl came into the classroom. She said sorry and went to take a seat. She walked passed all the seats that were available in front of me and laid her on Xiumin’s chair.

“Hi” she whispered.

“Hi” I said trying to be polite but at the same time telling her to get away because that seat was supposed to be my boyfriend’s seat.

I was sure she didn’t get the message. She just smiled and put out her books. There were a few late students and Xiumin came in last. He apologized to the teacher and looked at the occupied seat beside me. Even from far, I could see his face. The face of disgusted, pissed and anxiety. He slightly shook his head and sat at the nearest empty seat available to him which was the furthest seat from me. Honestly, I was kind of grateful.

When it was time for break, a bunch of girls walked towards me. Not giving me any chance to leave my place.

“Hi, Chen,” One of them said. She was obviously shy.

“Hi,” I said smiling to her.

I swore, she actually nearly fainted.

“Oh my gosh. They were right. Kim YiChen is much, much more handsome in close up.” Said the other girl. She tried not to show that she was attracted too but she showed enough signs for me to know.

“How was your test scores?” I asked. Trying not to make it so awkward,

“Great”

“No so good”

“Yeah”

“What the problem?” Again, I asked them.

Without myself noticing, I started talking to them and walking out of the classroom. I felt a glance as I walked through the classroom door. I didn’t know what that was until I realized. Xiumin. I looked back and saw Xiumin walking away with his earphones on both of his ears. He must have waited for me all this time. Surprisingly, I actually felt good. I mean, really good. I was playing hard now. That boy need to be tuff to got to hang out with me again. “Yeah, serve you right for leaving me in the club,” I thought to myself.

I was still talking to the same group of girls when we were stopped by a hand. I recognized that hand, the fingers were slim and white and the nails were well done. Polished with a dark pink and decorated with expensive looking art design.

“Stop. Can you leave him girls?” asked Hyoyeon trying to sound nice.

The others backed and walked leaving me with Hyoyeon’s hand warning them. Of course, everyone was afraid of her.

“Hey, Chen.” She said putting her hand down.

“Ok, I don’t know what I did,” I said raising both hands.

She put both of my hands down. Her palm was so soft, so far from a wealthy girl. “No. That is not it.” She pulled me to the canteen and I recognized the place I was brought too.

There were 9 girls and 15 boys sitting together on 2 long tables connected to each other. I knew who they were. They were SNSJ, the most popular group in the whole school. They were first separated between girls, SNSD, and boys, Super Junior. Well, what do you get after mixing the most popular girl group and the most popular boy group? The most popular group ever! However, I didn’t know what their intentions were but they decided to hang out together. Ok, I was a little jealous that Kibum got to have Siwon, HE IS JUST SO DAMN HANDSOME!! Anyway, Eunhae and Kiwon are the only gay couple in that group. The rest, they have SNSD as their girlfriend.

“Oh, Chen.” Greeted Taeyeon, the leader of her group, as I was visible to everyone, “Hello.”

“Ok, I didn’t do the things that you thought I do. I am totally innocent,” I said putting both of my hands on the back of my head. Calming down and not to panic and thought about what did I did wrong to them. You might didn’t want to mess up with this group you know.

They just look at each other and giggled.

“No. That was not the reason why you are here.” She pulled me to the seat beside her, “Don’t worry you could sit there.”

I looked at my seat. This was the place her boyfriend, Leeteuk, used to sit. I heard that he was absent today. “Wow dude I didn’t want you to cheat Leeteuk on me.”

She just laughed, “Why? Why would he be angry when I sit with a friend of mine? Why would he think that I am cheating?”

“Friend?”

“Yeah, Chen. You are one of us now.”

What?

“Ok, I think you guys get the wrong guy. I am not SHINee or anything.” I said fake laughing and preparing myself to leave.

SHINee, the second most popular boy group.

“Of course you aren’t but we think that you are cool. Cool enough to be in this group.”

I sort of like it but why does it feel so wrong too?

I saw Xiumin walking and was looking at me. I was still pissed so I acted like I was having a good time with them. I could see the face on Xiumin. He had a straight face on and he was watching me. Confused and anger mix on his emotions. I love to see that and I blended in to the group really well.

 

----------------

Yep, drama is creating. Btw the title of "Chen, what happened" thing would be in a afew more parts so dont get confused if you see those titles lining up. Anyway, comment your favourite SNSD and SJ ships. I might want those for the next few chapters :) Anyway, please do comment, subribe and upvote if you think the story is worth to upvote it. Thanks and love you!!